Worldvision

Rimski

"Our soul is weary, but large. We will celebrate life as long as we can sing"

Rezultat slika za Worldvision Song Contest
Deep Voice Narration "Welcome to the First Worldvision ever, a songcontest where Nations over the world send their best singers to show what they got , but at the same time the song,singer or band must show as much of the country as possible in a positive way. Today the hosts will be Eylas M'Barek and Eliysia Atalay. Now , this is all from me and time for you to hear from them"
latest.png
cleavage__131010012546.png

As the Narration ended the camera quickly went away from the "Worldvision" logo and to the two hosts waiting smiling to welcome them.
"Welcome welcome our beloved viewers. We came here to unite the world in one cause and it is to have fun. Fill our hearts and ears with their music and culture. We awaited this for a long time. The Singers are more than ready full of energy and happiness and with a burning passion to show what they got to us and the world. We are awaiting the final details to be done , for the judges to arrive and take their seats and we can begin. We do not hold anyone against from comming, we welcome anyone even those whom wouldn't welcome us and yes we mean Rok. Now please take your seats viewers. Grab some popcorn your family and friends to enjoy this mix of culture with music. The Judges finally arrived."

"Now that we are done with our speech , Eylas. What are your thoughts on this contest?"

"Well Ely, I couldn't wait for this to come. I was always a fan of music of any kind and I am looking foward for tonight, how about you?" as he finished his talk he held his ear piece where he would get the information about the judges.

"Same, I am astonished with how many people are here to see this. And the contestants as well with their costumes, just fantastic."

"I am sorry to break the mood but the three bad wolfs just arrived and took their place , they are the ones deciding who will be victorious in this contest. They are people of different characters. Our Handpicked judge is Premil Jovanivić oroginally from Serbia but currently in SoE"12227052_10154460880810752_7785665547414

"Our second judge is from The Regime! And it's Mike Jelenik (Music Meister)!"
musicmeister-1024x582.png
"And Oksana Petrovna Grigorieva from U.S.S.R! Now we are done with the judges and the contest can start!"
62bcb73f5d4cda6729ee6fcffee466d6.jpeg

• Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities