Brotherhood and Unity

Rimski

Josip Broz Tito, a man that lead one of the most respected nations in the world, and now it lay in dismay and ruins of corruption, death , sorrow and destruction. He united people with different writing systems, dialects, religions and ethnicities but they lived in harmony and enjoyed life for what it was for. SoE was modeled after SFRY. Tito's death was tragic to many people inside and outside of Yugoslavia. With that SoE has appointed a member of the Broz family closest to Josip to work as "An Advisor" in the Empire. The Advisor is going to be called Josip Broz Tito as well from now on.
Tito's speech is currently being broadcasted
"Brothers, Sisters. I have come here for a reason. I have spent ages to get notice by the Ottoman Command and now I have been appointed to an important role in the Empire. Soldiers, heroes you are our protectors, without you there wouldn't be a you nor us. My goal is to make an 'us'. I swear to everything holy, in anything you belive that I will protect you in any way possible, give you a life where you can afford everything you love and wish. I promise you, protection but not glory, but a life you wouldn't give up , We don't need glory or a high point in the World. What I and we want is to have a life worth living. To see what this world has to offer, to travel but to not risk losing your home , job or your loved ones. And Those whom oppose this , saying that they and their people are better than the rest, they all will be gone by the short and easy procedure. It is hard and impossible for me to kill a brother, but I'll gladly murder a someone that would try to ruin the brotherhood and harmony between us THE PEOPLE! and now Repeat after me... Death to Fascism! Freedom to the People!"

Z.png
[In here is written "Smrt Fašizmu, Sloboda Narodu" in cyrilic meaning Death to Fascism , Freedom to the People with the Clenched up Fist , the kind of saulte that the people of Yugoslavia used to signal the the hit into the superior nazi war machine that lost]

Later that day , Tito went to the Politburo to meet up with Ministers , Sultans , Vizier and other Political Figureheads.
At his arrival everyone clapped , and as he stood in front of the entrance everyone came in front of him to shake his hand and take a seat, after all of this ended he said while he had his hands behind him "You shouldn't have done this brothers. I am not special nor I do want to make myelf Special. We are all brothers that have an important role in the Empire. We are all cogs in the machine that we call Nation. If one stops , everything stops. Now what I want to do..." he pointed at a few people sitting and signaled them to stand up and they did so.
"You three can easily leave the room as a lifelong imprisonment is awaiting you traitors on a barren island. You dirty Fascists. How come have you betray the Nation for Money! You discust me. I do not want to stay here" he said with his hand in the hair like a static wave "a lot more is waiting for me. Nights without sleep are awaiting me. For The Reovlution! Goodbye Brothers" he left the room with the three men going directly behind him , chained up and on their sides Guards.

"How did he know?" one whispered to the others while their heads were down as they were staring at the floor
Tito turned around and the men stopped. A momment of silence was there as the three men stared at Tito with widely open eyes and awaiting death at the second.
"It is quite suprising how stupid you are. I have worked for you secretly as an agent and detailing everything to the Empire and so the Empire gave you fake intel so you wouldn't gain anything except money. Your lack of reality is what got you to this point. You were power hungry and you didn't realize who was working for you. Who was fixing your door, who brought you coffee and food, who was your guard and many more. All me! Nothing was changed except clothing. And your ways of Communication, sharing intel is horrible and primitive. You could have at least gotten... well anything , better software or anything to communicate. Now , I have gotten the full picture of you people long ago. And you don't deserve to live, you would betray anyone and you did only to gain money and power. While you can gain enough money for everything you wish for by only living in this Nation"
and so Tito walked away and more will be heard from him

• Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Today, Josip Broz Tito has reformed the OZNA , the same name , unit, concept. 
As the people used to say "OZNA sve dozna" [OZNA finds out everything]
OZNA stands for  "Odjeljenje za zaštitu naroda" [Department for the Protection of the People]
OZNA is the notorious communist police of SoE [like it was in Yugoslavia].
Their goal is to make citizens that support Nationalism or anything in simmilarity "dissapear" and they would be sent to a barren island for lifelong improsioment there. 
Following that , OZNA would work with fear and trembling. People would fear to break a law as they couldn't even imagine what would happen to them or their loved ones. The Overall Command of OZNA has the Sultan to prevent a stab in the back. All OZNA members work in secret without a family except parents, no partners, no children. They have regular citizen jobs to prevent suspicion or anyone getting an idea who is a OZNA member. To the Regular citizen and outsiders nothing is known about OZNA except that it exists and it will get you if you don't behave, and they come quickly. 

UDBA would work on a simmalar process [Uprava državne bezbednosti - State Security Administration ] They would work very simmalar to OZNA but treatuery, corruption , robberies and betrayal inside of a family or house (example. one person can claim that his brother has stolen the rights and falsely claimed of ownership of the house they live in and it would result in punishment) Their goal is to eliminate those whom oppose the regime.
UDBA is also refered also as Tito's Gestapo

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities