535d8d1279281.5600d7acd48e2.jpg 

4) Oh, Indeed

66fef54a1d21c4f826aab0b4727d7751--the-wi

5) Ziggy

hqdefault.jpg

I'm still confused 

1 hour ago, King Dabs said:

I'm still confused 

Ummm, looking at those... why haven't the mods locked this down for racism already? Is it because those pictured are male? Odd stuff. Anyway, I got enough warn points for "racism" so I'm not going to be voting. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

2 hours ago, Princess Kitty said:

Honestly going to roll anyone who picks 3 that sheeeeitttt was annoying af

Then I pick number 3. Here's the nation link for your convenience. :)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=34467

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Ummm, looking at those... why haven't the mods locked this down for racism already? Is it because those pictured are male? Odd stuff. Anyway, I got enough warn points for "racism" so I'm not going to be voting. 

This makes zero sense. Please tell me how any of these are considered "racist" in your mind.  Or maybe you just want to stir something that is nothing and should stay out of these threads. Thanks, bye. 

Edited by Fraggle

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

13 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

This makes zero sense. Please tell me how any of these are considered "racist" in your mind.  Or maybe you just want to stir something that is nothing and should stay of these threads. Thanks, bye. 

The funniest part about the existence of this poll is that 99% of this player base has no idea what your theme references. LOL.

#2 for legit flag but #5 for the lulz

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Queen M said:

The funniest part about the existence of this poll is that 99% of this player base has no idea what your theme references. LOL.

#2 for legit flag but #5 for the lulz

Who said anything about me? Is there not black men and a white in the images? It's a competition between different races pictured you see and the vote calculator, if he choose one of the options then he is stating that such a race is superior to the other/all others. That is how it was communicated to me so I'm just finding it strange that the lock hasn't come in yet. You'd think the reasons given to me were nonsense or something. 

I'm sure he'll be fine though.

Edit: I agree with Queen M in #2 being the best. I feel safe now she has posted and I can piggyback off it. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Probably because these are specific characters from a specific show rather than generalizations

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Probably because these are specific character references and not blanket declaring a group as inferior. But what do I know, not like I'm a mod or anything.

Anyways @Rozalia, stop trying to stir shit up, if you have an actual problem with something somebody posted use the report button.

Everyone else, if you can please discontinue this line of discussion, that would be great. Its taking away from the glory that is a Fraggle thread.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Probably because these are specific characters from a specific show rather than generalizations

12 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

I doubt this. 

Look at the guy with no knowledge wanting to speak and all he does is say it's racist. Color me shocked.

1 minute ago, G'Kar said:

Probably because these are specific character references and not blanket declaring a group as inferior. But what do I know, not like I'm a mod or anything.

Anyways @Rozalia, stop trying to stir shit up, if you have an actual problem with something somebody posted use the report button.

Everyone else, if you can please discontinue this line of discussion, that would be great. Its taking away from the glory that is a Fraggle thread.

Well G'Far said it better.  Back to my glory.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 1