Espionage Overhaul

Psweet

Am I?  Pretty sure I didn't say, "You're 100% defended" but I do appreciate the obtuse approach to my previous statement.

EDIT:

To clarify exactly what  I mean by "wrecks your chances" - from past experiences of coordinating spy attacks, the 75%-99% success rate seems false.  If I had to guess,  it would more likely be like 50%-75% (I'm being generous, it's probably lower).  Still relatively high, but we've had far more failures of sabotaging nukes than what we should've had when our targets had even 1 spy left.

It could also be purely coincidental, but considering how often both Syndicate/Mensa used spy ops during major wars - I'm fairly confident in my assessment. 

Edited by Buorhann

4 hours ago, Ogaden said:

Your guys have always enormously invested in spies and this seems as though you just want the status quo to continue for your own benefit

If we can make it work through coordination, what's stopping you with your alliance?

We've always disliked major changes, but that never kept us from adapting despite our grumbling and threats to quit (Well, some did quit).   Will you complain about Spy Ops again a year later when it doesn't suit you?  How many times has it been tweaked?

What's the actual status quo with spies now?  What it is currently or the fact that a few people get upset about it, push to get it changed, get upset about it again, lather, rinse, repeat.

Edited by Buorhann

On 1/12/2018 at 0:35 AM, Alex said:

In any case, thank you for posting the suggestion and I am offering my thoughts not only to contribute to the discussion, but to show everyone that I am still looking to work with you all (the players) to make the game better.

I would love to be able to train things like spies so they become more powerful as a unit so like you send them to spy school and you have to complete set tasks to level them and they get skills in set areas.