Suggest Most Influential Players

Kyle N

I'm the most secret influencer.  I'm the illuminati.  I caused the trail of thirs, I caused the coup in sums, I caused Greene to have his big monopoly. This was to distract you from the truth. It's too late now. You're all doomed.

• Downvote 1

I just read your threads in their entirety. You are literally so far from qualified in handling this undertaking that it would take me an hour to type up a step by step guide as to why you can't do this. I would tell you to feel shame but if you could we wouldn't be here. I implore you not to make another thread, lest lives start being lost.

Vanek and Memph belong on that list tho.

Edited by durmij
Spelling
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Okay, I'm going to set aside the mantle of troll for a sec here. Durmij is honestly right, you aren't qualified to attempt a thread like this. You lack the necessary respect from the forum users to have this treated in a serious manner. And the reverse is also true, you as a new poster came in here and tried to tell us who the most important people are. Then when called out on it you backpedaled to this. Which honestly comes across as rather condescending. You then further dug this hole by saying in your thread that you would give less weight to the picks of people that down voted you, which basically tossed out what little credibility you had left.

While I appreciate that you trying to be active and contribute to the community, you've bitten off far more then you can handle and its going to end badly if you keep trying to force this to work. You should just let these threads die, and try to re-ingratiate yourself with the community by just commenting in other threads, etc.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

7 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

Okay, I'm going to set aside the mantle of troll for a sec here. Durmij is honestly right, you aren't qualified to attempt a thread like this. You lack the necessary respect from the forum users to have this treated in a serious manner. And the reverse is also true, you as a new poster came in here and tried to tell us who the most important people are. Then when called out on it you backpedaled to this. Which honestly comes across as rather condescending. You then further dug this hole by saying in your thread that you would give less weight to the picks of people that down voted you, which basically tossed out what little credibility you had left.

While I appreciate that you trying to be active and contribute to the community, you've bitten off far more then you can handle and its going to end badly if you keep trying to force this to work. You should just let these threads die, and try to re-ingratiate yourself with the community by just commenting in other threads, etc.

Someone is salty nobody cares about the wiki

• Downvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

• Wiki Mod
4 hours ago, Princess Kitty said:

Someone is salty nobody cares about the wiki

Funny, I never mentioned anything about the wiki at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

47 minutes ago, Princess Kitty said:

Funny, I never mentioned caring 

Dr Rush resign rn rn

I’m calling for a vote of no confidence

• Downvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

5 minutes ago, Queen M said:

I thought you quit...for the 5th time.

I’m semi-retired

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

• Wiki Mod
7 hours ago, Princess Kitty said:

Funny, I never mentioned caring 

Funny, you were the one who brought it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1