SoE Foreign Affairs

Rimski

We are happy to inform all Governments on Opinions and Thoughts on their nations and relations, from the beggining till the end, we won't spare anything, this is politics , honesty is sometimes needed. We aren't sparing for the reason, we might fix a certain issue we have or talk and laugh about the past.

Mogatopia
We can guarantee a long lived economic relationship with Mogatopia , with SoE constantly peforming trade , even 75% of Aircraft Carrier Purchases in the SoE navy were bought off Mog[Corp]. There was war and fuss between each other but we always overlooked it and got along nicely. A Conflict was there one time but of course we take the blame because of violating Mog[Corp]s Teritorry of interest (which is everything :v). 
Ottoman Diplomat to Mogatopia: "I can say that Mogatopia is a nation full of varierity. In one street you can see an abnormal ammount of different resturants and stores , every, belive me, every street is a story for itself of many nationalities inhabiting it. And I can say, Mogatopia is threatning, but all this hostility and threat makes me feel safe inside it , I'd feel bad for anyone to try attack Mogatopia. First, the dammage done to the enemy of Mogatopia would be huge , and second, I don't think that anyone would be able to destroy the Centre of Mogatopia" - Yan Marlot

United States of America
For USA's short existence , SoE and them had a great relationship. It is a great relationship as the different ideologies couldn't cooperate in the past. I must say that it wasn't our fault, we always wanted to cooperate, the predecessors of the US were always hostile to us. The Relationship between us and them could go along greatly , better than SoE could do with a Communist State. We do not have much to say nor does or Diplomat as the Existence of them was short.

"The People love them , Diplomats love them, Combination to a Relationship" - Samir Fazlinovic

Nova Empire
SoE didn't have much contact with this Nation but throughout Novian actions, interventions and what not , SoE's reputation on the Nova Empire has been improved and hurt depending on what it is. The Current stance is negative and we do not have anything to say.

Umberella
We have helped them and they us, our low momments have been hit and we have gotten each other out of those low poitns to follow up to a great relationship without hate being thrown at anyone. From the peace time support till the War Times when Our Men wanted to protect Umberella like it was to protect the Motherland and not Umberella. Many Ottomans consider Umberella to be a second home for them after SoE.

Umberella is one of the 3 Nations that is part of the Tripartate Embassy Deal, The Embassies of the Closest Allies are molded into one and those are allowed to acess Discreet Information of the Empire , depending on the Intel, they will get it , in a matter of hours, days or if it is secretive it will take months. But we would hand out information to Umberella if it would ensure their safety. 

The Laurentian Republic
The same thing goes with the United States, different ideologies but cooperating well. They cooperated with us in the Civil War when the opposite side of us were the people of the same ideology as them, this is loyalty. They have guaranteed our defence, any ideas, plans SoE had, the Laurentians were involved and the relationship keeps on improving with every day, hour, second. The Marriage between the two nations royal families was a suprise, but a suprise that made "Perfect" better.

Laurentian Armed Forces are able to operate inside SoE and currently Laurentia houses a Military Base, Their Soldiers were awarded by us and in all conflicts Laurentia has had
our back. We can always guarantee to work out with Laurentia and there has not been any bad feels between the two of us, it was like a Silver Bond.

Laurentia is also a part of the Tripartate of Nations of the Closest Ottoman Allies and can access Classified Information

"O dem this wine is amazing and the pasteries are tasty. I love being a diplomat oh joll... are we RECORDING You... *long beep*" -- Former Diplomat to Laurentia, Erdogan Atalay

New Diplomat: Zakka Abu

Hungadada
It is a nation involved in a few Pacts that followed up with allying to Laurentia and ended up in an alliance with Hungadada. With no direct alliance but attempts have been made and all ignored or rejected. Also , Hungadada was hostile to Allies of The Empire and that resulted in a bad relation with us , even with both nations being inside the European Union, nothing will be changed without Hungadadan cooperation. We cannot say much and we won't say much but I am sure Hungadada has a lot to offer to SoE and the same goes way the other way around.

Reubenia
We will just let the Diplomat talk on this one "I'll be short , honest. This will be like ripping a bandage... SoE at Mainland forgot you existed and we can all agree on at SoE *holds his hands at his heart* WE... despise you to the deepest point , for everything you stand for *makes a hand heart* This is all from me, back to you Narrator Charles" -Zeki Fez
Thank you , Zeki we ... oh we are running this worldwide... welp... too late... I shold have stopped this and not continue talking... *whispers "I hate my life". clears throat* Back we go!

Resoria
A story to be spoken about for ages! SoE wanted to support Resoria in their Fight for the Independence and it did, but SoE built a base without Resorian Approval and everything went downhill. SoE wanted to fix relations with reasurring Protection of Resoria but all went downhill again. Resoria completely didn't even acknowledge SoE's existence and Mogatopia hurt SoE heavily. But, SoE has offered support to Resoria, they lifted the ban of Ottoman Citizens of going to Resoria and all went drasticly up!
We'll stop now and to end it quickly. Relations are unimaginably... better, amazing I have to say. We share a Brotherhood and it represents a Friendship far away but working so well, now we are listening to our diplomat in Resoria
"Please save me ... I am going to die *broadcast was cut off" - Former Diplomat to Resoria, Ahmed Waya
Ahaha funny guy... *whispers "this is the second one today... we are on a roll sir" highfive in the back*
We'd also to like to note that Resoria is one of the members of the Tripartate and can access Classified Intel as well and we prefer to protect the interests of Resoria and the other two than the others.

Britannia
They have defended us and they were one of the first nations the Ottomans have allied with after getting out of the Isolationist Phase. They have protected us in the Civil War and Combatants have been awarded but both sides have shyed away from other Conflicts that either nations were involved in. Britannia and SoE have a great relationship but not to an extent in which each other would protect each other. With entrance of Britannia in the Shengen Area , relations have been improved a bit but for most time they have been cooled off and now more or less staggering down

Wintery
Saved the best for last. We consider Wintery as an untouched gold mine. We have seen very little of Wintery but we want to delve into Wintery , our citizens are fascinated by the country so is the Leader. We just love the nation but we have never gotten a time to talk with them  sadly , we'd love to explore everything about it , we just cannot stop saying great things about them. We aren't allied with them but we would protect them.

This was it for now on, drama, compliments , maybe some curtains have fallen and some Nations Leaders have come to a realization at which stance our Relationship were.
And to add on, if you weren't mentioned here... you are literally worse than Reubenia

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities