Most Influential Alliances Poll

Kyle N

Most Influential Alliance  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which is most influential Alliance?

Hey everyone I had my choice of top 10 most influential players. Some people didn't exactly agree... so i'll let everyone vote on the alliance version. The voting will end sometime Sunday and the top 10 will be released in order then based mainly on votes! Good Luck, may the best alliance win! 
Also, please don't just vote on your alliance, vote honestly!
Thanks!
Also comment down reasons for any particular alliance and why after voting they should be moved up!

Also, by influential, voting should also be affected by power for a large part!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I vote NPO because by the sheer fact they exist they have ensured both permanent stagnancy and permanent dynamism in PnW.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

10 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

I vote NPO because by the sheer fact they exist they have ensured both permanent stagnancy and permanent dynamism in PnW.

This but unironically. 

Edited by Peter Quill
  • Upvote 4

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I mean Rose should realistically be considered one of the most influential considering they literally protected tS and WWF (first iteration of TKR) when they joined the game, made of half a sphere of the first global war, and have had been around and in the top alliances politically longer than just about anyone. Guardian was very significant but dropped off the grid for a while and came back strong. I would also argue SK is most influential trying to play some nasty politics and getting caught with their pants down paved the way for the path politics went for about 2 years. It ended the Guardian/SK era and pushed Rose to VE and tS, which quickly resulted in a tSphere vs the others. UPN also was a key card in pushing spheres to be the way that they were not once (TAC war) but twice (Oktoberfest). It's not just an alliance that wins all the time that has to be the most influential, I honestly think UPN has only won one war since the game went live, but they still are high on the list imo. 

But this whole vote is a meme anyway. 

• Downvote 1