Another Page Set Up!

Kyle N

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Yes it really is lame that 95 percent of the game can't keep up. I'll send a growth minister to help you put on the big boy pants and ditch those pull ups. Why strive to suck at everything you do? At least the flesh will be tender when i get to gorge.

Well, I'm glad that you said 95% of the game suck in your own words.

>strive to suck at everything you do

What have I done?   I'm curious to what or how I'm being judged by you (of all players) with my history here.

Just a simple comparison of our almost equally aged nations says it all. On top of that have you ever been zi? Have you ever done anything except lip off and hide in the low ns tier? 

I get it. You are jealous. It's ok to be. Please don't turn that in to hate. Embrace the Ape and all the teachings. We can make you into a real nation someday. I'm here for you little buddy. Just keep on keeping on

• Upvote 1

Jealous of what exactly?

Have I ever been ZI'd?  Yes.  Great VE War, Oktoberfest, and... I think that was it - maybe the last major war too, can't exactly remember if Zodiac got me or not.  Have I ever done anything other than lip off and "hide"?  Well, yes and no.   I never "hid".  I've led a lot of the major wars for Syndisphere and helped make it arguably the strongest sphere that this game has seen.   I've helped organize various alliances with tier cohesion, goal orientation, and helped establish ties between others.  Oh, and when we set out Mutual Defense Pacts, we actually honored them.  We didn't hide people away from our allies.  Which you seem to have cornered the market on (You know, not honoring ties and hiding people away).

There's a reason why I've stayed at 16 cities for over a year now.  So I can better assist allies/friends if need be.

Also, this was funny:

"From: Beast1  Date: 01/05/2018 Friday 1:40 am stop.png

Welcome to the school of Apeman growth techniques.

Thank you for your interest in getting good. The friendly people at NK take growth very seriously. Please feel free to ask us anything regarding the efficient way to grow a real nation. This course will consist of 5 major lessons. Please let me know if we are moving to fast. We will take the extra time with students who require the extra touch.

Lesson 1. Embrace the Ape
Lesson 2. Shut your mouth
Lesson 3. Step out in front
Lesson 4. Improvement slot swapping
Lesson 5. How to stop the tears while enjoying it rough

After you follow these 5 simple lessons you to can have a real nation. A follow up representative will be by shortly to help with the registration and present the intial building aid.

Take care and welcome to the club. 

Any questions or comments can be asked or forwarded to your follow up rep as soon as one is assigned.

Happy building

Beast 1"

Edited by Buorhann

So I was digging through logs in the past after discussing with someone who was interested in where this Apeman/Buorhann gig came from.

Remember this, @Apeman?

"Apeman June 06, 2016:  Mensa interested in backing us? I'll be honest, probably get you guys dragged in although the I see the threat being enough. If not then I understand. Just throwing up my flag hoping to make a friendly.

I really don't want to restart but it would be fun to mess them up from within. This time worse.

To be clear we would like to merge into Mensa. I will be bringing more nuclear ready, untouched by war members.

Again I totally understand if you say no. Just figured a hit squad might come know handy.

Ps we don't need help rebuilding when the time comes. Just a place to lay our heads"

And do you remember the context of that?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

Yep we did 10 billion in damages to gpa and were looking for peace. My 7 warriors did the most in game damage to that point. We clearly didnt merge. Options are nice. What treaties didnt i honor? Care to elaborate?

Edited by Apeman

• Wiki Mod
On 1/4/2018 at 4:36 PM, Kyle N said:

Haha hey sorry can you not down vote please lmao. I don't have that many big posts so im at negative rep.....
The new link is below and the post is closed. Downvote will result in less consideration for one's suggestion

Okay between the pathetic begging, the even more pathetic op edits and the fact you allow your feelings to impact your ability to remain impartial in a community vote, you have earned one derep for every post you've made in this topic.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid