Allah and Santa give you a Christmas Gift

Rozalia

A bit late I know, but Allah is always a bit delayed in these things as he uses a different calendar and all that, plus Santa had a big burden anyway and it is now lighter. Allah has pulled some strings with Santa and has gotten a selection of gifts for you to choose from. Not for the Admin Alex though as he keeps asking and Santa doesn't like people who ask for such things, what does he think women are and all that. Naughty boy.

Anyway, you can only choose 1 however and they're all Muslim brand as Allah really wants to promote his products, hence why he has pulled strings to get free gifts for you. In addition through Santa's magic you are free to modify your gift as you wish though be warned that Santa's magic is somewhat unstable so having some stats high can affect other stats (too much intelligence/strength can lower submission for example, and the sects... can have big effects). Neither Allah or Santa are responsible for any issues you may have with your product after choosing one. 

Stats below. You should consider 5 the average with 6-10 being above said average and 1-4 being below. A sect must be chosen as Atheism or some other religion have no power here Kafir. Though it should be noted that this is open to said Kafirs and even women (though they will be disqualified if they try making the woman non-Muslim, as will any Muslims too obviously). Allah is very merry on Christmas and will overlook it, so do not worry. You also can only pick one Symbol of Love... these things are expensive you know, do you think Allah and Santa are made of money?

Sex Drive: 1-10
Submission: 1-10
Intelligence: 1-10
Strength: 1-10
Experimentality: 1-10
Sect: Sunni/Shia/Ibadi/Sufi/Ahmadi/Quranist/Islamist/Nation of Islam
Symbol of Love: Ring/Collar or Choker/Bracelets/Tattoo

Below are the options for you to pick from.

7KiPtgI.jpg

4pC4GYN.jpg

zfXzsHA.jpg

IP5KgIN.jpg

XNNEigy.jpg

2SUpDsV.jpg

rFaA9y8.jpg

gjkLooh.jpg

Template

Chosen Woman: 
Sex Drive: 1-10
Submission: 1-10
Intelligence: 1-10
Strength: 1-10
Experimentality: 1-10
Sect: 
Symbol of Love:

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 5

Chosen Woman: Lady 8, she's a possible ladyboy so i'll take that chance.
Sex Drive: 10
Submission: 10
Intelligence: 10
Strength: 10
Experimentality: 10
Sect: Ahmadiyya most probably
Symbol of Love: Tattoo's & Collar

Woman chosen: Lady 5, she looks so enchanting... She puts you under her spell

Sex drive:9

Submission:? 

Intelligence:10

Strength:9

Experimentality:10

Sect:Sunni if possible

Symbol of love: Protective neck charm

Note:Where I live there are plenty of muslim women like 3,5 and 6.. #welcome to Balkans

• Upvote 1

Damn tough choice between 5 and 6

Woman chosen: 6

Sex Drive:10

Submission:10

Intelligence: 1

Strength:1

Experimentality:5

Sect: Nation of Islam for those ayy lmaos

Symbol of Love: Ring (have it on her ****)

I'd get married to this song because I'm an infidel tho.

Edited by Lucifer Morningstar
  • Upvote 1

Abbasmehdi who has posting issues on here has provided me his info. Which is below:

Chosen Woman: 8
Sex Drive: 7
Submission: 1
Intelligence: 7
Strength: 5
Experimentality: 7
Sect: Shia
Symbol of Love: Ring

Miss.7

Sex drive: 7

Submission: 5

Intelligence: 8

Strength: 6

Experimentality: 4

Sect: uhhhm, shia?

Symbol: tattoo

Thanks Santa, and Allah.

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

4 hours ago, Epi said:

Numero Uno

Sex Drive: 10
Submission: 7
Intelligence: 8
Strength: 4
Experimentality: 7
Sect: Not-Jihad-One Sect of Islam
Symbol of Love: Bracelets

I'm not understanding your sect choice mate. Sect: Sunni/Shia/Ibadi/Sufi/Ahmadi/Quranist/Islamist/Nation of Islam pick one of those. 

2 minutes ago, Epi said:

Wanna give me a crash course on some of them, a brief summary of the particularly interesting ones saves me like 2 hours of internet research on "questionable" and highly explosive sites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches#Major_sub-denominations

To sum it up very briefly:

Sunni: Main group, most groups at least sheer number wise branch from them.
Shia: Second main group which also has many branches that come from it. Differences aren't super huge from Sunnis. They have you could say Saints in their Imams and they hate some guys Sunnis like. Has Taqiya if that is of interest to you. 
Ibadi: Oldest Muslim sect. Doesn't see a Muslim leader of all Muslims as strongly necessary and if he exists then he doesn't have to be descended from Mohammed or his tribe. Less Hadiths accepted and some other differences. Has Taqiya if that is of interest to you. 
Sufi: Muslim ascetics, at least supposed to be. Some not so much it seems.
Ahmadi: Started by a guy who claimed to be the Messiah, perhaps think of those Christian faiths in America that claimed similar stuff like that. Hated by Muslims, but very popular among right wing guys who see them as good Muslims (and who are useful to use against other Muslims, who treat them like garbage and kill them even in the west now and then). Doesn't abrogate like other Muslim sects, so if a conflict occurs then they go with whatever best fits the situation. 
Quranist: Rejects the Hadiths completely and trusts in the Quran.
Islamist: Fundy Muslims who actually do as they believe. ISIS guys.
Nation of Islam: Scientologists, but Islamic. Many would say, "but Black Supremacist" is more accurate.