37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

Rozalia

Yes, I am a white coward. I indeed admit I am ill of cowardice, but unlike you, I can heal of such metaphoric ills, while you are toxic, discriminating a whole race using non-factual or expired data as arguments. In fact, this makes you the only coward here, because you shamelessly take advantage of our willing of compromise and our hope for a better world for everyone.

YOU ARE THE COWARD BIG WIMP!

• Downvote 1

Being a male feminist gets you laid?

Sadly for feminists I have better taste.

Also telling white people what they can't do is racist. What if I told you what black people need to stop doing in 2018?

Edited by Princess Kitty
  • Upvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

White people need to stop ruining racism

Some of us have discriminating tastes and can't be racist without immediately people bringing up "you're not white."

Edited by Lucifer Morningstar

1 hour ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

White people need to stop ruining racism

Some of us have discriminating tastes and can't be racist without immediately people bringing up "you're not white."

This happened more than half a century ago, when people were narrow-minded on both sides. 

Now that white people opened their minds and became tolerant, caring towards everyone, became suddenly the target of racial discrimination based on, how I like to call them, expired arguments, as they use racism as defense, although the current aggresors have never been targets of rasism or discrimination.

On 03/01/2018 at 8:33 AM, Mihailius said:

This happened more than half a century ago, when people were narrow-minded on both sides. 

Now that white people opened their minds and became tolerant, caring towards everyone, became suddenly the target of racial discrimination based on, how I like to call them, expired arguments, as they use racism as defense, although the current aggresors have never been targets of rasism or discrimination.

Well... lets try and take a... progressive view here. White people are to blame they say and in this matter... sure. Not the irrelevant KKK or whatever, nobodies who nobody cares for and have no power. Instead I'd say to blame are people like the below

and of course we can't forget self haters like @Big Brother. With their self hatred they only embolden the race hustlers and so they are to blame in large part. Who buys books like the one in the image above? White people. Who gives weight to race hustler efforts? White people. Over here in Britain they've tried and largely failed to get BLM off the ground, so we can have the joy of race riots too and all that. Yet they fail... and if you look at many of their efforts you can only see a group of white people, so desperate to fight for the poor blacks, the little dogs as they see it they have to protect. 

So I say it's up to us, those against racism, to stand up to the race hustlers and their allies, white folk like @Big Brother. He called me a white supremacist in this thread but you see, that means I have to take it that white men are simply superior regardless of other factors. Nah, after all he is a white man and he ranks ever so low. I can carry myself well so I do well, the physical trait I have which is attractive to all women is merely a nice extra cherry on top. Women have other physical traits they really like too, will he speak out against them (spoiler, no). Guys like him though? White skin won't save the fact he just isn't that great. A talk with him, hearing his self cutting nonsense, and any woman regardless of race will know to avoid. Guys like him have any idea how unattractive some self-race hating white man is? Yikes, I'd cut any ties with someone who were to speak like that to me. There are mental health cases which you can empathise with and want to help, but cases like that are only deserving of contempt. Those types from what we've seen are likely sex offenders anyway and more women are realising that.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a considered a liberal and I find find the SJW's, feminists, progressives, etc. to be generally cringe and REALLY closed-minded. All they care about is their narrative: white males are bigots. I don't want to be associated with mindless people who are pro-censorship and scapegoat a perticular race and gender. I like to call myself a centrist.

Side note: my high school is run and mostly made up of progressives. I'm not joking.

• Upvote 1