37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

Rozalia

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017?utm_term=.qs2P8aLZB0#.xndr203vDY

Good to see strong firm competition from BuzzFeed. They will not allow CNN to walk out with all the titles so easily. Oddly there is a lot of transracial hate at the end... odd. Most of it attacks white women also... ummm, sounds like the author, this Patrice Peck needs a white man in her life what with her odd hatred of white women. One thing is true though fellas, the whole dance thing is somewhat important yeah. No black woman is going to be impressed by you trying to mimic some black rapper or something. She wants a white man, not some guy trying to act "ghetto" or whatever. Some would call it offensive even, but I'd stick to simply weak. Be yourself, walk strong, talk strong, and dick strong. No more to it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017?utm_term=.qs2P8aLZB0#.xndr203vDY

Good to see strong firm competition from BuzzFeed. They will not allow CNN to walk out with all the titles so easily. Oddly there is a lot of transracial hate at the end... odd. Most of it attacks white women also... ummm, sounds like the author, this Patrice Peck needs a white man in her life what with her odd hatred of white women. One thing is true though fellas, the whole dance thing is somewhat important yeah. No black woman is going to be impressed by you trying to mimic some black rapper or something. She wants a white man, not some guy trying to act "ghetto" or whatever. Some would call it offensive even, but I'd stick to simply weak. Be yourself, walk strong, talk strong, and dick strong. No more to it. 

You think that's all there is to it? Strength? Sounds like the projections of fragile masculinity and a very conservative, outdated mentality to have. You are a very simpleminded person, aren't you? Why do you try to speak for women and claim to know what they want? Surely you understand that women are as complex beings as any man, with numerous wants, needs, desires and so on. Or are you truly that unintelligent? I guess I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Is it so damaging to your self-worth that women actually choose to date people who aren't white? Because they do, all the time. I don't know why you would willingly be so obviously wrong, unless you're trolling. As a white man, I can honestly say not all women will end up dating white men, not all women want to date white men, and because I'm not a sexist coward like yourself, I'm perfectly fine with that. Let people be with whoever they want and stop trying to speak for others without any kind of mandate. If you want to dazzle women with strength, strength and nothing but strength, then fine. Good luck, you'll need it. But you should stop posting stupid sexist shit like this, making yourself and the rest of us look bad. Don't get me wrong, that article is dumb and I don't think Buzzfeed should really be taken seriously about anything. But sadly, I could say the same things about you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

3 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

You think that's all there is to it? Strength? Sounds like the projections of fragile masculinity and a very conservative, outdated mentality to have. You are a very simpleminded person, aren't you? Why do you try to speak for women and claim to know what they want? Surely you understand that women are as complex beings as any man, with numerous wants, needs, desires and so on. Or are you truly that unintelligent? I guess I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Is it so damaging to your self-worth that women actually choose to date people who aren't white? Because they do, all the time. I don't know why you would willingly be so obviously wrong, unless you're trolling. As a white man, I can honestly say not all women will end up dating white men, not all women want to date white men, and because I'm not a sexist coward like yourself, I'm perfectly fine with that. Let people be with whoever they want and stop trying to speak for others without any kind of mandate. If you want to dazzle women with strength, strength and nothing but strength, then fine. Good luck, you'll need it. But you should stop posting stupid sexist shit like this, making yourself and the rest of us look bad. Don't get me wrong, that article is dumb and I don't think Buzzfeed should really be taken seriously about anything. But sadly, I could say the same things about you.

What the hell? As progressives love to say, white men are the top of everything. Stats also show this. And believe me, I've never had an issue.

Your talk of strength is most odd. You do not be a titan of muscle to be able to walk, talk, and dick strong mate. It is all in how you carry yourself, something you seem to have no understanding on. Sexist coward, oh boy, please. 

Anyway, I was merely commenting on the white woman hate in there. These sort of things often come from jealousy so I merely stated something that'd do her good to get that out of the system. Nothing more. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

What the hell? As progressives love to say, white men are the top of everything. Stats also show this. And believe me, I've never had an issue.

Your talk of strength is most odd. You do not be a titan of muscle to be able to walk, talk, and dick strong mate. It is all in how you carry yourself, something you seem to have no understanding on. Sexist coward, oh boy, please. 

Anyway, I was merely commenting on the white woman hate in there. These sort of things often come from jealousy so I merely stated something that'd do her good to get that out of the system. Nothing more. 

No no no, you're not merely commenting on the white woman hate in there. I understand that you might like people to believe that, but it's not all you're doing. This post of yours isn't any less cowardly and sexist than your last one.

Regardless of how desirable statistics show white men to be, surely you are not so dense that you will deny the fact that millions of women choose to have relationships with men who aren't white? And even if they were to choose a white man over someone who isn't white, it's not because of the color of their skin, believe me.

I'm not talking about physical strength. I perfectly understand what you meant. But if you really, really believe that all you have to do is project strength then you're the one that seems to be lacking in understanding. I daresay relying solely on strength in order to copulate is a wholly primitive way to go about things.

Really, stop thinking you know what's good for other people. Going around saying what's best for everyone is a sure way to alienate people. Focus on yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

26 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

No no no, you're not merely commenting on the white woman hate in there. I understand that you might like people to believe that, but it's not all you're doing. This post of yours isn't any less cowardly and sexist than your last one.

Regardless of how desirable statistics show white men to be, surely you are not so dense that you will deny the fact that millions of women choose to have relationships with men who aren't white? And even if they were to choose a white man over someone who isn't white, it's not because of the color of their skin, believe me.

I'm not talking about physical strength. I perfectly understand what you meant. But if you really, really believe that all you have to do is project strength then you're the one that seems to be lacking in understanding. I daresay relying solely on strength in order to copulate is a wholly primitive way to go about things.

Really, stop thinking you know what's good for other people. Going around saying what's best for everyone is a sure way to alienate people. Focus on yourself.

It is true, a lot of racism in the world I know. Black and Muslim men for two examples are well known in their efforts to keep "their" women away from white men too, very sad. If you like it or not race does in fact register to people, perhaps even more so in women for that matter. There is a reason that white man-black woman combos are so successful and why you get black men making those sad blog posts about how a black woman doesn't respect them and yet respects the white man automatically without issue. When people meet you, you'd like to think that it's all blank and you fill it in... but no. There is some things that get perceived straight away and if you are different, it is up to you to quickly change those perceptions. #NotAll of course, but we're talking generally here. Race is not all either obviously, many things can make people perceive you a certain way.

Sure. There is a (Minority) of women out there who naturally like weak men they can have power over. However generally speaking women respect and admire strength, again, not simply physical strength. Your confidence alone is a strength that can be very attractive. I've come across many white men for example who after some digging talk of how non-white women don't like white men, which as the stats show is complete nonsense. I tell them that all those women want to see is your confidence to approach them, and you go from there.

I'm promoting interracial relations mate. If you feel that is a problem then you can certainly say so, but people will be wondering exactly why you are doing so.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

So much nonsense. If there was to talk about other races but white, it would have been all right. No, it would have been racist as you talk of their skin colour. 

All right, this anti-white propaganda is already a threat to everyone who is white and pro-white. I don't care if I am racist, I want to preserve my race within my powers, meaning to get a wwwB skin colour wife (it is not like I have other choices around), and if anyone harrases me even a little over unfounded rasism claims, I will not back from responding in an aggresive (although not violent) manner.

To be clear, I have nothing with anybody, neverthless the skin colour. You are nice to me, I am nice to you. You are a jerk to me, prepare for the worst.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

It is true, a lot of racism in the world I know. Black and Muslim men for two examples are well known in their efforts to keep "their" women away from white men too, very sad. If you like it or not race does in fact register to people, perhaps even more so in women for that matter. There is a reason that white man-black woman combos are so successful and why you get black men making those sad blog posts about how a black woman doesn't respect them and yet respects the white man automatically without issue. When people meet you, you'd like to think that it's all blank and you fill it in... but no. There is some things that get perceived straight away and if you are different, it is up to you to quickly change those perceptions. #NotAll of course, but we're talking generally here. Race is not all either obviously, many things can make people perceive you a certain way.

Sure. There is a (Minority) of women out there who naturally like weak men they can have power over. However generally speaking women respect and admire strength, again, not simply physical strength. Your confidence alone is a strength that can be very attractive. I've come across many white men for example who after some digging talk of how non-white women don't like white men, which as the stats show is complete nonsense. I tell them that all those women want to see is your confidence to approach them, and you go from there.

I'm promoting interracial relations mate. If you feel that is a problem then you can certainly say so, but people will be wondering exactly why you are doing so.

Oh, not just sexist this time! White supremacist too! Still cowardly as well. Good to see that you're showing your true colors. You're not promoting interracial relations. You're stroking your own ego, claiming that white men are superior relationship partners and that white men are always more desirable than non-white men. Ridiculous, pompous bullshit. If you think that all black women automatically respect all white men and don't respect black men, you have lost your damn mind. That is nothing but a false generalization meant to make yourself feel better.

Lmao, I like how when you read me saying strength alone isn't all there is, you automatically assume that what remains is weakness. Like a true buffoon. As a result, you reveal the weaknesses in your own way of thinking. You're using different definitions of strength at the same time. Confidence can be defined as a strength but the concept of a strong man entails more than just confidence. As difficult as it is for you to understand, there are things both men and women find desirable that fall outside of the realm of strong/weak. I know you like to simplify things and thus get things wrong, but you should be able to comprehend this stuff if you really sat down and thought about it.

19 minutes ago, Mihailius said:

So much nonsense. If there was to talk about other races but white, it would have been all right. No, it would have been racist as you talk of their skin colour. 

All right, this anti-white propaganda is already a threat to everyone who is white and pro-white. I don't care if I am racist, I want to preserve my race within my powers, meaning to get a wwwB skin colour wife (it is not like I have other choices around), and if anyone harrases me even a little over unfounded rasism claims, I will not back from responding in an aggresive (although not violent) manner.

To be clear, I have nothing with anybody, neverthless the skin colour. You are nice to me, I am nice to you. You are a jerk to me, prepare for the worst.

Why is that I'm white and don't feel the least bit threatened by the article in question while you're white and you do? Oh, I know. You're a coward. White and afraid of everything. I suppose you're afraid of refugees as well. If anyone is under threat from anyone, it's black people being threatened by white people, the same way it has been since the slave ships. Unarmed white people aren't being gunned down by agents of the state. No one is genuinely suggesting a genocide of white people but white people sure like to genuinely suggest committing the genocide of others.

By the way, there's no such thing as pro-white, just like there is no white history month. Most Western countries benefit white people above everyone else, white people are usually better off (even if you think your life is miserable) and every month is white history month. Being pro-white would mean being a white supremacist, in which case you are most certainly a racist. I hope you get to live to the day when white people will be the minority in your country, just to see how scared you'd get. Like Eric Cartman at the water park.

Anyway, I've been a jerk to you, called you a racist and a coward. Show us all your "worst".

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Big Brother said:

Oh, not just sexist this time! White supremacist too! Still cowardly as well. Good to see that you're showing your true colors. You're not promoting interracial relations. You're stroking your own ego, claiming that white men are superior relationship partners and that white men are always more desirable than non-white men. Ridiculous, pompous bullshit. If you think that all black women automatically respect all white men and don't respect black men, you have lost your damn mind. That is nothing but a false generalization meant to make yourself feel better.

Lmao, I like how when you read me saying strength alone isn't all there is, you automatically assume that what remains is weakness. Like a true buffoon. As a result, you reveal the weaknesses in your own way of thinking. You're using different definitions of strength at the same time. Confidence can be defined as a strength but the concept of a strong man entails more than just confidence. As difficult as it is for you to understand, there are things both men and women find desirable that fall outside of the realm of strong/weak. I know you like to simplify things and thus get things wrong, but you should be able to comprehend this stuff if you really sat down and thought about it.

White supremacist for dicking non-white women, don't worry, heard it often enough so nothing strange.

I made no comment on white men or whoever else being superior relationship partners so false. White men are top when it comes to males desired so generally they are actually more desirable to women yes, you may not like that (for whatever reason), but it is what it is. Oh...? Seems that black man thing really got you there. I referred to those sad blog posts that I read from time to time so it is their words though when I speak to people on the matter they tend to not give any pushback. White men being seen as smarter, richer, more successful, higher class, and so forth contribute to such things (and no that is not me simply saying such things, it is simply the case and denying reality gets you nowhere). Women give more respect if you have such attributes and if white men are from the start seen as higher in them... then they are advantaged, that white privilege I guess certain people always rave about. If you want to argue that women don't care about such things then go ahead... but that is quite the mountain to climb...

Point to where I say men and women can't be different from people of their own sex? You'll not find it. We can only talk generally which is what I'm doing. #NotAll automatically applies and goes without saying. Simple fact is like the progressives love to say, White Men are on top in all such matters. Mentioning reality doesn't make me a white supremacist. These types like those who created the thread love to attack, they love to put down, and I am merely doing the opposite. 

As for weakness... what do you call this? You have taken offence at someone simply talking of the reality (which you don't even deny) and are calling them a white supremacist, me, someone on the record as saying that he prefers non-white women over white. What a bad white supremacist I seem to be huh. Sounds to me like you're a white man who has bought into all that garbage from places like BuzzFeed which yeah, is real weak. Women generally don't respect such sad cutting wrist behaviour either. 

8 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

White supremacist for dicking non-white women, don't worry, heard it often enough so nothing strange.

I made no comment on white men or whoever else being superior relationship partners so false. White men are top when it comes to males desired so generally they are actually more desirable to women yes, you may not like that (for whatever reason), but it is what it is. Oh...? Seems that black man thing really got you there. I referred to those sad blog posts that I read from time to time so it is their words though when I speak to people on the matter they tend to not give any pushback. White men being seen as smarter, richer, more successful, higher class, and so forth contribute to such things (and no that is not me simply saying such things, it is simply the case and denying reality gets you nowhere). Women give more respect if you have such attributes and if white men are from the start seen as higher in them... then they are advantaged, that white privilege I guess certain people always rave about. If you want to argue that women don't care about such things then go ahead... but that is quite the mountain to climb...

Point to where I say men and women can't be different from people of their own sex? You'll not find it. We can only talk generally which is what I'm doing. #NotAll automatically applies and goes without saying. Simple fact is like the progressives love to say, White Men are on top in all such matters. Mentioning reality doesn't make me a white supremacist. These types like those who created the thread love to attack, they love to put down, and I am merely doing the opposite. 

As for weakness... what do you call this? You have taken offence at someone simply talking of the reality (which you don't even deny) and are calling them a white supremacist, me, someone on the record as saying that he prefers non-white women over white. What a bad white supremacist I seem to be huh. Sounds to me like you're a white man who has bought into all that garbage from places like BuzzFeed which yeah, is real weak. Women generally don't respect such sad cutting wrist behaviour either. 

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but sleeping with people that aren't white doesn't disqualify you from being racist, white supremacist or sexist.

You saying what white men are at the top when it comes to males desired implies that they are perceived to be superior in relationships. You're just contradicting yourself. I don't deny that white men are seen as smarter, richer and so on. You accurately define that as something belonging to white privilege. What I do deny is that perception always equals actual truth. I deny your generalizations as to what women want because you are in no way qualified to speak for them. I'm not arguing that women don't care about the benefits they might perceive from engaging in relationships with white men, I'm only saying they would most likely perceive the same things about groups of non-white men if they were in a position of privilege. Bringing white privilege to light doesn't make you a white supremacist, you are right about that. Bragging about it and encouraging it does.

You're free to think this is the result of any kind of weakness on my part but I think we both know this isn't truly the case. Weakness isn't what compels me to criticize your reactionary beliefs. As I mentioned before, sleeping with non-white women, even preferring them, doesn't disqualify you from being a white supremacist. This only shows your knowledge of human sexuality is lacking. The fact that it sounds to you like I bought into garbage from places like BuzzFeed despite the fact that I pointed out that I think the article is bad only goes to show how biased you really are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Big Brother said:

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but sleeping with people that aren't white doesn't disqualify you from being racist, white supremacist or sexist.

You saying what white men are at the top when it comes to males desired implies that they are perceived to be superior in relationships. You're just contradicting yourself. I don't deny that white men are seen as smarter, richer and so on. You accurately define that as something belonging to white privilege. What I do deny is that perception always equals actual truth. I deny your generalizations as to what women want because you are in no way qualified to speak for them. I'm not arguing that women don't care about the benefits they might perceive from engaging in relationships with white men, I'm only saying they would most likely perceive the same things about groups of non-white men if they were in a position of privilege. Bringing white privilege to light doesn't make you a white supremacist, you are right about that. Bragging about it and encouraging it does.

You're free to think this is the result of any kind of weakness on my part but I think we both know this isn't truly the case. Weakness isn't what compels me to criticize your reactionary beliefs. As I mentioned before, sleeping with non-white women, even preferring them, doesn't disqualify you from being a white supremacist. This only shows your knowledge of human sexuality is lacking. The fact that it sounds to you like I bought into garbage from places like BuzzFeed despite the fact that I pointed out that I think the article is bad only goes to show how biased you really are.

Don't sleep with non-whites. Racist. Sleep with non-whites. Racist. I know, being a white man means I'm racist whatever it may be.

Relationships don't end at the initial stage. People are unique and it goes from there yes. Such things deal in the initial perception and also how much leeway will be given to make it work. Successful (and the rest) men are given more leeway. White men to women rank at the top in perception of such things so naturally they have more leeway to begin with, again, talking generally. Oh? I'm supposed to wallow in shame or whatever at the privilege now? I do enjoy having an advantage and having women be nicer to me as a result. Why would I not like that? White men are at the top. This is a fact you won't deny. Mentioning said fact does not make me a racist. Nor should it be seen wholly as a negative thing. Sure, we may have the edge from the start, but all that needs to be done is... be good. Sorry for the dull word but you seem to despise me talking of strength, confidence, and so on. If you are a good man then you will overcome such things no problem. Plenty of white men are not as good as initially perceived either, it ain't all roses. 

As I said, people love to attack White Men and I am simply responding with the truth on such things. You don't deny what I've said, you know it to be true, and the truth is very important.

Let me take a page from your book on that. Saying this article from BuzzFeed is crap doesn't mean you haven't bought into their nonsense, not fully as you perhaps won't go full insanity mode, but you have bought into it to an extent. You're a white man on here saying that a white man liking that he is desired is racist. What? Look, if you want to be transracial or whatever you can be these days. Become black or whatever if that will make you happier, though it won't make the women happier I can say that... you know, based on the numbers out there.

32 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Don't sleep with non-whites. Racist. Sleep with non-whites. Racist. I know, being a white man means I'm racist whatever it may be.

Relationships don't end at the initial stage. People are unique and it goes from there yes. Such things deal in the initial perception and also how much leeway will be given to make it work. Successful (and the rest) men are given more leeway. White men to women rank at the top in perception of such things so naturally they have more leeway to begin with, again, talking generally. Oh? I'm supposed to wallow in shame or whatever at the privilege now? I do enjoy having an advantage and having women be nicer to me as a result. Why would I not like that? White men are at the top. This is a fact you won't deny. Mentioning said fact does not make me a racist. Nor should it be seen wholly as a negative thing. Sure, we may have the edge from the start, but all that needs to be done is... be good. Sorry for the dull word but you seem to despise me talking of strength, confidence, and so on. If you are a good man then you will overcome such things no problem. Plenty of white men are not as good as initially perceived either, it ain't all roses. 

As I said, people love to attack White Men and I am simply responding with the truth on such things. You don't deny what I've said, you know it to be true, and the truth is very important.

Let me take a page from your book on that. Saying this article from BuzzFeed is crap doesn't mean you haven't bought into their nonsense, not fully as you perhaps won't go full insanity mode, but you have bought into it to an extent. You're a white man on here saying that a white man liking that he is desired is racist. What? Look, if you want to be transracial or whatever you can be these days. Become black or whatever if that will make you happier, though it won't make the women happier I can say that... you know, based on the numbers out there.

It's amazing how you can read something and be so completely erroneous in your analysis of what is being said. You have shown yourself incapable of understanding the complexity of the issue at hand and in developing a nuanced stance on said issue. Whether or not you have sex with non-whites or not is not the defining aspect of whether or not you are racist or white supremacist. This fails to take into account the sexual attitudes and the advanced nature of human relationships.

I mean, white privilege isn't a good thing. It goes against egalitarian principles. It is wrong that the color of your skin gives you an advantage in society. You can certainly enjoy your privilege, we all do to some extent, but to use it to stroke your own ego, to be willing to maintain white privilege because of the advantages it gives you, can be defined as supporting white supremacy.

Good isn't a better term to use. The fact that I can ask "what is good" and get a different answer for every human on the planet is testament to that.

I have bought into it to some extent? I don't think I've ever read one of their articles. I don't see them as someone engaging in serious journalism. If I have bought into anything, it is the idea of equality. I'm not saying that a white man enjoying his privilege is racist. I'm saying a white man that seeks to maintain a privileged position of power (and the benefits that position of power entails) over other ethnic groups in society, is a white supremacist. We are born with benefits, we cannot avoid it. But to seek to maintain a system of white privilege because it gets you laid more often, is not only white supremacist but entirely morally repugnant. If you truly are a "good" man, you wouldn't need white privilege for women to like you.

Edited by Big Brother

White privilege is nothing more than a buzzword, a country that has being historically white will probably benefit the native/white people more. They would be complete cucks if they didn't which is probably why you're trying to destroy white countries. 

With somewhere like Qatar you truly seeing how what real privilege is over someone else, the natives are treated much better than you. The West is no where near that and you have the audacity to say white men have privilege. Get back to me when white men attend university at the same rate as women and when women are held accountable for their actions and decisions to the same level as men.

Big Brother, you mentioned before you experimented with a group of guys in uni right?

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

It's amazing how you can read something and be so completely erroneous in your analysis of what is being said. You have shown yourself incapable of understanding the complexity of the issue at hand and in developing a nuanced stance on said issue. Whether or not you have sex with non-whites or not is not the defining aspect of whether or not you are racist or white supremacist. This fails to take into account the sexual attitudes and the advanced nature of human relationships.

Oh? I'm supposed to wallow in shame or whatever at the privilege now? I do enjoy having an advantage and having women be nicer to me as a result. Why would I not like that? White men are at the top. This is a fact you won't deny. Mentioning said fact does not make me a racist. Nor should it be seen wholly as a negative thing.

I mean, white privilege isn't a good thing. It goes against egalitarian principles. It is wrong that the color of your skin gives you an advantage in society. You can certainly enjoy your privilege, we all do to some extent, but to use it to stroke your own ego, to be willing to maintain white privilege because of the advantages it gives you, can be defined as supporting white supremacy.

Good isn't a better term to use. The fact that I can ask "what is good" and get a different answer for every human on the planet is testament to that.

I have bought into it to some extent? I don't think I've ever read one of their articles. I don't see them as someone engaging in serious journalism. If I have bought into anything, it is the idea of equality. I'm not saying that a white man enjoying his privilege is racist. I'm saying a white man that seeks to maintain a privileged position of power (and the benefits that position of power entails) over other ethnic groups in society, is a white supremacist. We are born with benefits, we cannot avoid it. But to seek to maintain a system of white privilege because it gets you laid more often, is not only white supremacist but entirely morally repugnant. If you truly are a "good" man, you wouldn't need white privilege for women to like you.

What came up was the fact of what the stats show. Relationships if they develop if they develop are going to have much more than race being relevant certainly, well of course. Who the hell said otherwise? You just as you have made clear, don't like it being said. Why? You admit it's true so why hate on having it said? Hate facts? Oh boy. Certainly it is going to play a role no doubt, it can do so subconsciously but that is nothing new or strange. Perhaps a big reason for my attraction, someone big into power and certain things in the bedroom, I am more attracted to non-white women due to the perception of less power. Oh well. Doesn't make me a racist. I like certain things. Non-white women generally have said things. I like non-white women. The end. 

Why is it those other groups can do it fine and yet I can't? Because they are deemed below me and I have to be the better person? Nah, screw that. Things are as they are. There is nothing involving racial supremacy in this matter. White men have a certain perception around them, no doubt helped by the crazed progressives who if you listen to you'll wonder if they think white men are God's chosen people. If that perception changes then certainly things can turn around but... why? Why should that be campaigned against and changed. Lets say you make black men the most desirable? What then? That better? Why? Perhaps you want some "level" field? By level meaning of course to put everybody at the bottom as the campaign against this does not involve bringing other men up to where white men are, no, it involves bringing white men down to everyone else's level. If everybody is at the bottom does it make the world better? I don't think so.

A woman might see a black man and think subconsciously he is a bad guy, especially if he dresses in a certain manner. Then he talks, his method of speaking is normal, he is smart, he is confident, funny, so on. As she gets to know him she deems that he is responsible and would make a good husband. That perception at the start that these stats we've referred to deal in the initial perception. White men are advantaged, but this does not mean they too don't have to work for it. A woman is not going to stay with a man simply because he is white. He needs to show some level of attractive qualities.

I have no way of knowing this have I? Perhaps whiteness is irrelevant and I'd live the same way if I was Black/Asian/whatever. Who knows but most people, including yourself would likely rubbish such a thought so I don't see your point. It's true, I enjoy the privilege and like it maintained even if it comes with all the haters. You got the men like male feminists who join in on the hate to, as the stereotype goes, get laid. You got the female haters who really just wish they were with a white man who'd be their prince. It ain't all roses being a white man you know. You got that blatant and casual racism trying to drag you down to deal with. I have no reason to want to be dragged down to the level of others. If you wish to lift others up to my level? Sure, go ahead. I welcome it even. Dragging me down to their level while keeping them down? Nah, why the hell would that be better?

33 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

What came up was the fact of what the stats show. Relationships if they develop if they develop are going to have much more than race being relevant certainly, well of course. Who the hell said otherwise? You just as you have made clear, don't like it being said. Why? You admit it's true so why hate on having it said? Hate facts? Oh boy. Certainly it is going to play a role no doubt, it can do so subconsciously but that is nothing new or strange. Perhaps a big reason for my attraction, someone big into power and certain things in the bedroom, I am more attracted to non-white women due to the perception of less power. Oh well. Doesn't make me a racist. I like certain things. Non-white women generally have said things. I like non-white women. The end. 

Why is it those other groups can do it fine and yet I can't? Because they are deemed below me and I have to be the better person? Nah, screw that. Things are as they are. There is nothing involving racial supremacy in this matter. White men have a certain perception around them, no doubt helped by the crazed progressives who if you listen to you'll wonder if they think white men are God's chosen people. If that perception changes then certainly things can turn around but... why? Why should that be campaigned against and changed. Lets say you make black men the most desirable? What then? That better? Why? Perhaps you want some "level" field? By level meaning of course to put everybody at the bottom as the campaign against this does not involve bringing other men up to where white men are, no, it involves bringing white men down to everyone else's level. If everybody is at the bottom does it make the world better? I don't think so.

A woman might see a black man and think subconsciously he is a bad guy, especially if he dresses in a certain manner. Then he talks, his method of speaking is normal, he is smart, he is confident, funny, so on. As she gets to know him she deems that he is responsible and would make a good husband. That perception at the start that these stats we've referred to deal in the initial perception. White men are advantaged, but this does not mean they too don't have to work for it. A woman is not going to stay with a man simply because he is white. He needs to show some level of attractive qualities.

I have no way of knowing this have I? Perhaps whiteness is irrelevant and I'd live the same way if I was Black/Asian/whatever. Who knows but most people, including yourself would likely rubbish such a thought so I don't see your point. It's true, I enjoy the privilege and like it maintained even if it comes with all the haters. You got the men like male feminists who join in on the hate to, as the stereotype goes, get laid. You got the female haters who really just wish they were with a white man who'd be their prince. It ain't all roses being a white man you know. You got that blatant and casual racism trying to drag you down to deal with. I have no reason to want to be dragged down to the level of others. If you wish to lift others up to my level? Sure, go ahead. I welcome it even. Dragging me down to their level while keeping them down? Nah, why the hell would that be better?

It really isn't that simple but then, I've already mentioned that you are pretty simpleminded. I literally just pointed out what you claim I don't like being said. Why would I highlight it if I don't want it said? That is some deep cognitive dissonance, even for you. Based on what you've said, I'd there's a very decent chance your sexual attitudes are rooted in white privilege, whether you accept that or not. Your willingness to maintain your advantages have shown beyond doubt that you have white supremacist tendencies, at the very least.

Other groups.. do what? Enjoy a privileged position of power? Not in the west they don't. If you still insist racial supremacy has nothing to do with this when you are more or less bragging about how laid your white privilege gets you and suggesting that all women who are mad at something just need or want a white man to solve all their problems (which is sexist, plain and simple) you must be playing dumb. I'm not in any way suggesting we should "make black men the most desirable". Are you being willfully dense? Do you not know what egalitarianism entails? I don't want any one group of people raised above any others. You're right, a level playing field would be ideal. I don't know what campaign you're talking about but the idea what combating white privilege is about bringing anyone down is just a basic misconception that any reasonable person would be able to figure out. Of course, that excludes you so it is perhaps no wonder that you think the way you do. Removing white privilege doesn't mean taking it away, it means giving everyone else the same privileges. If you insist on twisting this to fit your own narrative, fine. But by doing so you are relinquishing any status as anything resembling an unbiased commentator on the issue. You are just plain wrong, there's little more to be said about it.

In the end, all you have shown here is your seemingly inescapable fear of having your position of power taken away from you. It is this fear that leads you to believe that losing your privilege means that you will be dragged down to the same status as everyone the white man has trampled on. I wonder if you would last a day in their shoes, without your crutches to lean on. You have done little but repeat your exhibition of the same sexist, white supremacist and self-aggrandizing attitudes. They are what they are, despite your bumbling denials. For someone who speaks of the importance of truth, you are bad at accepting it. More than anything, you have convinced me that you are a frail and fearful person and I doubt you could accomplish anything of note without your precious privilege.

Edited by Big Brother

26 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

It really isn't that simple but then, I've already mentioned that you are pretty simpleminded. I literally just pointed out what you claim I don't like being said. Why would I highlight it if I don't want it said? That is some deep cognitive dissonance, even for you. Based on what you've said, I'd there's a very decent chance your sexual attitudes are rooted in white privilege, whether you accept that or not. Your willingness to maintain your advantages have shown beyond doubt that you have white supremacist tendencies, at the very least.

Other groups.. do what? Enjoy a privileged position of power? Not in the west they don't. If you still insist racial supremacy has nothing to do with this when you are more or less bagging about how laid your white privilege gets you and suggesting that all women who are mad at something just need or want a white man to solve all their problems, which is sexist, plain and simple. I'm not in any way suggesting we should "make black men the most desirable". Are you being willfully dense? Do you not know what egalitarianism entails? I don't want any one group of people raised above any others. You're right, a level playing field would be ideal. I don't know what campaign you're talking about but the idea what combating white privilege is about bringing anyone down is just a basic misconception that any reasonable person would be able to figure out. Of course, that excludes you so it is perhaps no wonder that you think the way you do. Removing white privilege doesn't mean taking it away, it means giving everyone else the same privileges. If you insist on twisting this to fit your own narrative, fine. But by doing so you are relinquishing any status as anything resembling an unbiased commentator on the issue. You are just plain wrong, there's little more to be said about it.

In the end, all you have shown here is your seemingly inescapable fear of having your position of power taken away from you. It is this fear that leads you to believe that losing your privilege means that you will be dragged down to the same status as everyone the white man has trampled on. I wonder if you would last a day in their shoes, without your crutches to lean on. You have done little but repeat your exhibition of the same sexist, white supremacist and self-aggrandizing attitudes. They are what they are, despite your bumbling denials. For someone who speaks of the importance of truth, you are bad at accepting it. More than anything, you have convinced me that you are a frail and fearful person and I doubt you could accomplish anything of note without your precious privilege.

Look, I don't believe whatever progressive garbage you do. I know the Social Justice crowd love to redefine everything to bring things around to their end but that doesn't mean I have to accept it. White Supremacy involves certain aspects which I am not doing. You can redefine it and say that by mentioning what the stats show makes me a dirty racist, but I in no way am going to accept your view as credible, nor will any normal person.

In this world, you're not going to get this level playing field of yours. You don't only have to destroy the credibility of white men to do that, but you got to destroy the aspect of wealth too for a start. The world you and those like you want is one where everyone is in the mud having a bad time. No thanks to that. As I said. If you want to say lift black men up by changing the perception of them which involves them being more successful, rich, so on. Then sure, we can talk about work, crime, or whatever. If you want to bring white men down simply so we can be even to the rest then I would have to ask why that is better. This is like the Communist nonsense where "We have killed the rich and middle class, now everyone is dirt poor so we're good". No we're not. You cannot give everyone the "same privileges", that makes no sense. You can only give everyone no privileges at all (though to get there it does involve you giving others privileges it seems though yes. No black man it seems gets called a racist for sleeping with white girls unlike white guys like me do). Your politics involves taking it away and then... uh... well, we're all equal at the bottom, good enough. 

Oh and don't take my word for it mate, the stats as said show that white men are the most desired. White man-any non-white do better. A simple fact. Those women would do well with a nice white man that is true in regards to averages. Sadly many white men have been led to believe there is a lack of interest though, with people like you no doubt playing a part.

Denials? I just outright said it likely does subconsciously matter when it comes to my attraction. It's not that I deny these things, I just don't care to see them as some crime. Let me ask you... do the women care? Are they racists for liking white men? Come on, lets see if you can attack them over this. I mean as those blog posters love to cry about, women are due to my race going to treat me better. If we're talking racism I actually have nothing to do with it, I haven't forced them to treat me better. These women choose, based on race, be it on purpose or subconsciously to treat me and other white men better based on race, over others. Surely they are they ones you should be attacking? Oh wait, let me guess, White men are to blame by establishing the perception of being more successful, richer, and all the rest right. In addition we should get on our knees and purposely become less successful, poorer, and all the rest for everyone else right? Hell with that.

Edited by Rozalia

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Look, I don't believe whatever progressive garbage you do. I know the Social Justice crowd love to redefine everything to bring things around to their end but that doesn't mean I have to accept it. White Supremacy involves certain aspects which I am not doing. You can redefine it and say that by mentioning what the stats show makes me a dirty racist, but I in no way am going to accept your view as credible, nor will any normal person.

In this world, you're not going to get this level playing field of yours. You don't only have to destroy the credibility of white men to do that, but you got to destroy the aspect of wealth too for a start. The world you and those like you want is one where everyone is in the mud having a bad time. No thanks to that. As I said. If you want to say lift black men up by changing the perception of them which involves them being more successful, rich, so on. Then sure, we can talk about work, crime, or whatever. If you want to bring white men down simply so we can be even to the rest then I would have to ask why that is better. This is like the Communist nonsense where "We have killed the rich and middle class, now everyone is dirt poor so we're good". No we're not. You cannot give everyone the "same privileges", that makes no sense. You can only give everyone no privileges at all (though to get there it does involve you giving others privileges it seems though yes. No black man it seems gets called a racist for sleeping with white girls unlike white guys like me do). Your politics involves taking it away and then... uh... well, we're all equal at the bottom, good enough. 

Oh and don't take my word for it mate, the stats as said show that white men are the most desired. White man-any non-white do better. A simple fact. Those women would do well with a nice white man that is true in regards to averages. Sadly many white men have been led to believe there is a lack of interest though, with people like you no doubt playing a part.

Denials? I just outright said it likely does subconsciously matter when it comes to my attraction. It's not that I deny these things, I just don't care to see them as some crime. Let me ask you... do the women care? Are they racists for liking white men? Come on, lets see if you can attack them over this. I mean as those blog posters love to cry about, women are due to my race going to treat me better. If we're talking racism I actually have nothing to do with it, I haven't forced them to treat me better. These women choose, based on race, be it on purpose or subconsciously to treat me and other white men better based on race, over others. Surely they are they ones you should be attacking? Oh wait, let me guess, White men are to blame by establishing the perception of being more successful, richer, and all the rest right. In addition we should get on our knees and purposely become less successful, poorer, and all the rest for everyone else right? Hell with that.

Oh, so you are being willfully dense. How stupid can one person get? Are the things I'm saying so difficult for your apparently inadequate brain to understand? Amazing.

I'm not re-defining anything. You're struggling to keep up. You bragged about your privilege. White privilege is inherent to white supremacy. You seek to maintain said privilege. You support an aspect of white supremacy. You have white supremacist tendencies. I'm not twisting anything, you just don't know what you're talking about because you shy away from what you consider to be progressive nonsense. Ignorance is bliss, I know. It does make you look like a fool though. As for what a normal person accepts, you are the least qualified individual on these forums to make any such judgment.

All this nonsense about dragging people down. Just because you're a defeatist and don't believe that an equal society can be created, doesn't make it true. Nor does your half-assed analysis and conjecture. No one is talking about bringing people down except you, which again goes to prove that your beliefs are a manifestation of the fear of losing power that seems to dominate you. Poor little afraid Roz. It's almost adorable how much inflate your own ego to make up for how frail you really are. Also, "the Communist nonsense where "We have killed the rich and middle class, now everyone is dirt poor so we're good"? What the hell are you on about? You don't know what communism is, do you? Actually, forget I asked. I'm not interested in whatever twisted version of the truth your backwards mind comes up with. One thing is for certain, wealth as aspect of inequality should be utterly destroyed. That would be the right thing to do.

Again, you start bragging about how great it is to be white as if it's something that we should all appreciate be proud of. And again, you engage in vile sexism and claim to know what's best for women. You should be ashamed of yourself. If anyone makes the white man look bad, it's not me. It's fragile reactionaries like yourself who will make any delusional argument and any tool at hand to prevent your fears from becoming reality. The more you say, the more I doubt you're anything but some incel loser who's only sexual contact with anyone is stroking his own ego. Tell me, have you ever touched yourself to pictures of yourself? It's okay, you can tell me the truth. I promise I won't make fun. We'll get you the help you need.

You are denying being a sexist and a white supremacist despite behaving like one. You're right about one thing, white privilege was made by white men primarily for white men. As for women being racist for liking white men, that strikes me as pretty much impossible. I don't blame people for having their perceptions skewed by the existence of white privilege but I recognize that it's a wholly unfair and unnecessary part of society. It's typical of a sexist like yourself to suggest attacking women though. Come to think of it, it's typical of white supremacists to be afraid of "the other people" dragging them down. How very not surprising that you show the same tendencies. And finally, no one here has said anyone should become poorer or less successful, except you. I'm certainly not advocating for that and you repeating it over and over again isn't going to change that.

I'm getting pretty bored with hearing the same white supremacist, sexist drivel over and over again so I can't promise I'm going to take this as seriously as I have from this point on. The nonsense you spew, it's amazing anyone is willing to pay you even this much attention. I have a strong feeling you're merely going to keep confirming that you are in fact a white supremacist and sexist, as you have done with every post so far (even if you don't understand the fact that you're doing this). Not saying I won't reply, but my effort will be limited to a few sentences that will be primarily aimed at mocking you, with little to no real substance, because I don't see the point of doing anything else now. As it turns out, I haven't learned anything that wasn't obvious already.

Edited by Big Brother

5 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Oh, so you are being willfully dense. How stupid can one person get? Are the things I'm saying so difficult for your apparently inadequate brain to understand? Amazing.

I'm not re-defining anything. You're struggling to keep up. You bragged about your privilege. White privilege is inherent to white supremacy. You seek to maintain said privilege. You support an aspect of white supremacy. You have white supremacist tendencies. I'm not twisting anything, you just don't know what you're talking about because you shy away from what you consider to be progressive nonsense. Ignorance is bliss, I know. It does make you look like a fool though. As for what a normal person accepts, you are the least qualified individual on these forums to make any such judgment.

All this nonsense about dragging people down. Just because you're a defeatist and don't believe that an equal society can be created, doesn't make it true. Nor does your half-assed analysis and conjecture. No one is talking about bringing people down except you, which again goes to prove that your beliefs are a manifestation of the fear of losing power that seems to dominate you. Poor little afraid Roz. It's almost adorable how much inflate your own ego to make up for how frail you really are. Also, "the Communist nonsense where "We have killed the rich and middle class, now everyone is dirt poor so we're good"? What the hell are you on about? You don't know what communism is, do you? Actually, forget I asked. I'm not interested in whatever twisted version of the truth your backwards mind comes up with. One thing is for certain, wealth as aspect of inequality should be utterly destroyed. That would be the right thing to do.

Again, you start bragging about how great it is to be white as if it's something that we should all appreciate be proud of. And again, you engage in vile sexism and claim to know what's best for women. You should be ashamed of yourself. If anyone makes the white man look bad, it's not me. It's fragile reactionaries like yourself who will make any delusional argument and any tool at hand to prevent your fears from becoming reality. The more you say, the more I doubt you're anything but some incel loser who's only sexual contact with anyone is stroking his own ego. Tell me, have you ever touched yourself to pictures of yourself? It's okay, you can tell me the truth. I promise I won't make fun. We'll get you the help you need.

You are denying being a sexist and a white supremacist despite behaving like one. You're right about one thing, white privilege was made by white men primarily for white men. As for women being racist for liking white men, that strikes me as pretty much impossible. I don't blame people for having their perceptions skewed by the existence of white privilege but I recognize that it's a wholly unfair and unnecessary part of society. It's typical of a sexist like yourself to suggest attacking women though. Come to think of it, it's typical of white supremacists to be afraid of "the other people" dragging them down. How very not surprising that you show the same tendencies. And finally, no one here has said anyone should become poorer or less successful, except you. I'm certainly not advocating for that and you repeating it over and over again isn't going to change that.

I'm getting pretty bored with hearing the same white supremacist, sexist drivel over and over again so I can't promise I'm going to take this as seriously as I have from this point on. The nonsense you spew, it's amazing anyone is willing to pay you even this much attention. I have a strong feeling you're merely going to keep confirming that you are in fact a white supremacist and sexist, as you have done with every post so far (even if you don't understand the fact that you're doing this). Not saying I won't reply, but my effort will be limited to a few sentences that will be primarily aimed at mocking you, with little to no real substance, because I don't see the point of doing anything else now. As it turns out, I haven't learned anything that wasn't obvious already.

Progressivism and it's Social Justice is a politics movement that has to redefine racism itself as otherwise it falls apart. I have no time for whatever you have defined from those politics. You can redefine it as you like but I'll go off what normal people use thank you. 

Calls me an idiot... then goes on to talk exactly like I said. Wow, not very good at this are you. As you showed in your talk in regards to wealth, your interest very much is in dragging people down. You directly say as such regarding wealth. You don't want to make other people richer, you want everyone to be poor together. Nice. Likewise with white men... you have no interest in making the other male groups better. Like with your Communism... that simply makes no sense to you. I mean... that involves facing up to the issues they have and by golly that sounds sort of racist... I mean attacking non-white men? Damn man. I know, how about we knock white men... actually it is on a range, so it has to be everyone, so lets knock everyone down to the bottom. Then all can be equal together... at the bottom. Disgusting. 

Excuse me? What? The women are the ones who do the "racist" action and yet I'm still the racist one? You're really not familiar with why those crying blog posts manifest are you? Blacks and Asian men do this thing, where they talk of these women and how they are only interested in white men as they see Black/Asian men as lesser trash. Those women too are not "racist" for going after what they deem to be the higher quality man, in this case white? Apparently not, White Men are the only group you're cleared to attack. As for your attempt to smear me by calling me a bad man by saying I'm cowardly trying to suggest that you attack women... no you foolish person. I pointed out a much clearer case of something that could be defined as racism, but by women, and I did so fully knowing that you'd be too cowardly to actually say anything against them. "Pretty much impossible", lol, what nonsense. This is why your type is weak. You're absolute cowards on your knees and believe me mate, no woman is attracted to such a pathetic show. Oh and as for your, "And finally, no one here has said anyone should become poorer or less successful", while in the very same post saying "One thing is for certain, wealth as aspect of inequality should be utterly destroyed". You try to dress it up a bit but ultimately yes, you want people to become poorer and less successful. 

Translation: You really got me with the woman thing so I'm going to have to now craft a narrative of me treating you as a joke as otherwise I have to face up to the fact I should really be attacking them too. 

This is why you guys are getting absolutely creamed on the internet these days. Even Alt-Right guys, hardly the strongest debate opposition smack you around due to you guys simply being so weak and pathetic. You have any idea how you have spoken here and the things you have said? A self hating white guy who can only attack other white guys. How dare they have confidence and not cut themselves up like you you say, crying. They must all be Nazis. Get out of here boy with this weak crap. Lightning is kind when he says you have no masculinity.

7 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Sure Roz, whatever you say UwU

The usual go to when you guys give up. Always the same with you guys. You'll dare to try, get destroyed, go into this childish mode, not engage for a long period, try again, repeat.

Do you think that calling me a sexist white supremacist matters a single bit? Where even are you getting the sexism thing even? Look, I love women and treat them well. I love to spit on them, smack them, choke them, you know, make love. That is not sexism mate, simply love. You on the other if this is any judge can't even talk to a non-white girl without getting on your knees and begging them for forgiveness. It's simply sad mate, not just to me, them too, believe me.

Edited by Rozalia

Just now, Rozalia said:

>be Rozalia
>act dense no matter what anyone says
>have issues following simple lines of reasoning
>claims to having won when everyone gets fed up with how stupid his shit is
>use perceived victory to inflate already massive ego
>repeat

None of this matters a little bit. Haven't you figured that out yet?

None of this matters a little bit. Haven't you figured that out yet?

And yet another usual go to. Everyone knows you guys despise the fact that the "right wing has taken the forum". Appearances do actually matter and anyone who reads this here will see a left wing that has completely given up and ran. You guys lost, lost, and lost again and again. Largely to me. You left. As a result your politics are deemed to have lost. Simple as that.

You'll all continue to be losers unless you can take me down too, which considering it has been at least two years now... isn't happening. The Roz is simply too smart, too cool, too confident. Jan 20 I deport one of the more fighty guys in your camp too, what fun. The Roz is the best. 

Wait, holy shit, you actually listened to Clarke? You really mean to tell me that you sat down, communicated with him, listened to what he had to say and decided he actually had a single atom capable of reasoning in his entire body? You truly, honestly listened to something he had to say? That's !@#$ing amazing dude. Like.. wow. That's one for the record books. "Dumbest shit ever believed by a living human being" or something like that. Finally, something to be proud of, right? Man. My mind hasn't been this blown since 95'. Well done.

Edited by Big Brother

4 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Wait, holy shit, you actually listened to Clarke? You really mean to tell me that you sat down, communicated with him, listened to what he had to say and decided he actually had a single atom capable of reasoning in his entire body? You truly, honestly listened to something he had to say? That's !@#$ing amazing dude. Like.. wow. That's one for the record books. "Dumbest shit ever believed by a living human being" or something like that. Finally, something to be proud of, right? Man. My mind hasn't been this blown since 95'. Well done.

You're in denial, the facts are on my side buddy. 

IpHGyGc.png

7 hours ago, Big Brother said:

I didn't name anybody but it seems you think Lightning is a good target. Well, I can debate him without being called a racist white supremacist for a start. Can't say the same for yourself. So yes, on that alone he is more reasonable.

Edited by Rozalia