A missive from the Assassin Order; A plea for aid

Kastor

A worthy cause. I shall donate for the alcohol research. Godspeed, gentlemen.

unknown.png

(a footnote of a kind, while I'm at it - I feel like I should take this opportunity and say that KT is based on the historical Knights Templar, not the certain fiction from a questionable Ubisoft game franchize. Sorry Kastor for ruining the propaganda efforts, you can still maybe try something with the French Kings, I suppose?)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

A worthy cause. I shall donate for the alcohol research. Godspeed, gentlemen.

unknown.png

(a footnote of a kind, while I'm at it - I feel like I should take this opportunity and say that KT is based on the historical Knights Templar, not the certain fiction from a questionable Ubisoft game franchize. Sorry Kastor for ruining the propaganda efforts, you can still maybe try something with the French Kings, I suppose?)

Exactly what a Templar would say. 

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

22 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

~lies~

Don't listen to this man. This is literally the leader of the Templars speaking! Would you believe your foe when he says he has kind intentions, yet is slipping a dagger into your ribcage?

Seek the truth, and you will find it. Godspeed, those who fight for the good. You know who you are.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Don't listen to this man. This is literally the leader of the Templars speaking! Would you believe your foe when he says he has kind intentions, yet is slipping a dagger into your ribcage?

Seek the truth, and you will find it. Godspeed, those who fight for the good. You know who you are.

The Orginal founder of your order, yet this Templar lies. 

We will free mankind.

• Upvote 2

I didn't realize the Templar Order corruption was so widespread. Friends I thought I knew. .  Templars. . Please save my nation Kastor! Oh. .  and I can't donate. . please save my nation for free!

• Upvote 1

The coldest day in hell has actually arrived. The day when QM gives Kastor a standing ovation for being both obvious and clever about the wickedness coming this way. Let's dissect it!

The Templars grow in power.

The Assassin Order has come under knowledge that after arming themselves with the warrior kings (Seven Kingdoms) as fodder for their army, the Templars soon went to purchase advanced technology (AIM) from a secret organization. They have armed the warrior kings with this technology, and will use it to take over the world. The carelessness of the Greeks (PANTHEON) and the Pacific Island powers (NPO) have allowed these Templars to move, and grow in plain sight. Because of this, they have now added corporate bankers (t$) to their agenda. They will use this money to hire the pirates (Arrgh) who terrorize the seas and even seek to communicate with those out in space (CoS)

The Templar Order stands for tyranny. If allowed to continue to grow and expand power and hoarde resources, they will wipe out all who can contend for power against them, even those that they now call “friends”. (basically saying KT will !@#$ over their allies which...shouldn't be shocking with their history)

How can you stop it? You can’t. You don’t pocess the skills to be able to slow or halt them. However....we Assassins do.

Make donations to the alliance “Assassin Order”. With your help, and our expertise, we can stop the Templars and allow Orbis to be free.

Humanity/Orbis is our last chance. They will send their agents(scattered across several alliances) to disrupt and hurt our income of money. Any negative comments are from Templars. If you truely want to make a difference, and save Orbis from the path it is currently on, donate today.

Bravo Kastor. Good stuff.

Edited by Queen M
for more clues
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I didn't realize the Templar Order corruption was so widespread. Friends I thought I knew. .  Templars. . Please save my nation Kastor! Oh. .  and I can't donate. . please save my nation for free!

I will try, brother. 

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

kek

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid