Everyone Expects This

Roquentin

Alright, I'm interested in this Keegoz vs Curu bit.  Some barbs being thrown to each other.

Let's now circle around like elementary kids and chant "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT"

1 minute ago, Sval said:

Would anybody care for some cheese with their whine?

Funniest man this year, everybody.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

1) I'd be more convinced if announcements were followed by concrete actions that would substantiate them.

Can you give some concrete examples of concrete actions that would make the changes you doubt seem more genuine?

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

5 hours ago, Senry said:

:sweating:

It struck a bit close to home in what some people might actually think of Curu (No idea personally, don't know the guy at all).

But it actually doesn't change anything. It's like the same argument certain people make about treaties that don't exist. The whole, "Well t$ doesn't need treaties because we have friends anyway", which is just the equivalent of an ODOAP but by not signing it they get to have their cake (being so cool without papers) and eat it too. Which is crap and goes against the point of having treaties just for the sake of looking dynamic kinetic electric I/O Nuclear Fission like they're in an interesting state of some kind of fluctuation or chaos.

Now, I'm not a huge fan of more papers being everywhere, but I'm definitely against people pretending like the papers aren't there already in a vain attempt to virtue signal about how their playstyle is superior.

Pardon me. I'll Corrie signal however much i !@#$ing want to, Thank you very much.

os9LcJK.gif

9 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

I'm not really sure that KT is in a position to criticise BK's (award winning) FA, considering you guys managed to get your treaty with Pantheon voided and threw your leader (and founder) under the bus because he encouraged a nuke rogue to attack your former protector and longest running ally.  I mean, I understand why you wouldn't want to debate that either, but suggesting your recent FA is pristine isn't exactly accurate, now is it?

I mean, so you criticise that Thalmor made incompetent FA moves than criticise the removal of said FA incompetency within the same sentence. That is some sound logic there...

But fixing FA issues might not be how BK enjoys going about doing things.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

44 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Going to need a senzu bean for that one...

Guest Curufinwe
2 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I mean, so you criticise that Thalmor made incompetent FA moves than criticise the removal of said FA incompetency within the same sentence. That is some sound logic there...

Well I mean it's nice that you guys found that bus to fix your problem, but if you're living in a glass house it might behoove you to throw a few fewer stones.  That's also some sound logic you might want to ponder.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

"Fight, Fight, Fight"

Well they haven't signed us as a protectorate, so we should be okay.

Edited by Curufinwe

5 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Well I mean it's nice that you guys found that bus to fix your problem, but if you're living in a glass house it might behoove you to throw a few fewer stones.  That's also some sound logic you might want to ponder.

Well they haven't signed us as a protectorate, so we should be okay.

Um so your logic is still "You should have kept Thalmor"? Let's move on from BK and logic, those two things obviously don't go in the same sentence.

We also haven't signed them so they can betray all their allies by forming a new sphere with NPO under the pretence of not wanting a hegemoney but seemingly creating one 6 months later anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

Um so your logic is still "You should have kept Thalmor"? Let's move on from BK and logic, those two things obviously don't go in the same sentence.

We also haven't signed them so they can betray all their allies by forming a new sphere with NPO under the pretence of not wanting a hegemoney but seemingly creating one 6 months later anyway.

Actually the point I'm making is that, given its record, KT isn't really in a position to critique anyone else's FA.  But, since you appear to be having difficulty with the concept, we'll try a different format:

kt-trying-to-criticize-someone-else-for-

KT FA amirite?

40 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'm just going to Upvote every Curu vs Keegoz post from here on out.  That's my support of "Fight Fight Fight".

ozctcvesensds8q5begl.jpg