Eastern Overlords

Rimski

Eastern Overlords
AZYyZxP96KVOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png            fgff2he5vFvAT8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

This is an Alliance that would have to become, and Today it became a reality.
Soviet and Ottoman Officials met at Istanbul to discuss the future of ours and to form an Alliance between them called "The Eastern Overlords"
The meeting was short and the representatives enjoyed it as they could agree to everything easily without any complaining.
The first seven things the EO has agreed to are:

• Signatories recognize the Borders of each other
  • Signatories agreed to not expand in Areas of interest
  • Agree to support each other Economically , Militarilly or any other way if needed
  • Do not condone any Spying or Smuggiling into each other nation
  • Agree to give Classified Information if it is about each others safety
  • An attack on an EO member is considered an attack on all of EO
  • Is not forced to support the other side if it is a war declared by a member of EO

The HQ for the EO is located at Izmir 
SoE representative there is Samir Akbur , he acts there as a Quick Response Person 
The Soviet one isn't decided yet

Signatories
For SoE
Sultan Fil Tilen
 With The Council's Full Approval

For USSR

General Secretary - Nadia Ivanov

Head of state - Ivan Kuznetsov

Head of government - Vladimir Sokolov

kWk9TJ3.png
Flag of the EO

Current Members
SoE
USSR
PRC
Germany

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 2 weeks later...

With SoEs and U.S.S.Rs both approval the P.R.C has been accepted into the EO. 

Welcome Comrade! 

#Fortherevution

• Upvote 2

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 1 month later...

<post removed for Metagaming.>

Edited by Erin Brockovich
Metagaming

• Moderators

Attention players, I have recently gotten reports about metagaming, and the group who brought it to my attention came to me with enough evidence to show it was in fact Metagaming. 

Metagaming will not be allowed in NatRP or here, period.

So what metagaming took action here? Let me tell you, since there is multiple forms of metagaming, I will only be focusing on this issue here. 

Two RPers agreed to a war OOC, and not IC wise. There was no way IC wise for another player to act on those. There was no posts made on the forums that another player could say "I used spies to discover the infornation." So the Infornation was not available to you IC wise. Information from OOC CANNOT be used in an IC response. You do not get the right to use OOC discussions to give yourself an advantage over other players, and I will block any means of Metagaming I see.

I usually PM members for rule violations about this, however I want to ensure everybody knows the rules and expectations for Organic RP.

• Upvote 4

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

This is an Order to incrase the Defensive Arms of the EO Alliance.  With the massive hostility being thrown at the Communist nations we have wanted to ensure our Army Flexibility and Protection of EO as a whole. 

I have not said that this army will be used in a war that I am aware of OOC.  It is as I already said there to ensure EO Protection and Strength

• 1 month later...

-Germany has requested and been accepted into EO

A meeting of EO officials is being set at Istanbul to talk about and improve the union and the economies, military and other factors of the Union and the nations themselves