Nuclear Legion: The New Flame of Orbis

Willam von Waldreich

YHukMKg.jpg

Nuclear Legion

I will keep this short and simple. The Nuclear Legion has been formed, we are seeking anyone who is willing to join and will change their nation color to Orange. We are looking for officers as well that are willing to be active and help one another out. 

If interested please apply.

Signed,

Eugene Faulkner II

Grand Maester of the Nuclear Legion

• Upvote 2

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

uncle-matt-hi-res.png

Greetings to all the wonderful nations. And a hearty tip of the hat to the others. The Nation of Fraggle Rock is proud to formally recognize this alliance. We look forward to working with all of its members as well as assisting them in any way possible. Any outside interference will occur the wrath of The Rock.

Farewell

Uncle Traveling Matt 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Eugene Faulkner II said:

We all have to start somewhere no?

Generally, an alliance should have about 10 or so founding members to actually function, and a treaty or two of some kind to protect it from getting raided to hell. I think you'll have a hard time growing with it just by yourself.

16 minutes ago, Apeman said:

This alliance is protected by NK.

Ah, alrighty then. NK's protection wasn't listed in the OP. It also isn't in the alliance's description, or on the treaty web on the alliance's page. There was no way to tell when I made my post lol.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

Ah, alrighty then. NK's protection wasn't listed in the OP. It also isn't in the alliance's description, or on the treaty web on the alliance's page. There was no way to tell when I made my post lol.

I mean, it makes sense why it's not listed if you think about it.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Eugene Faulkner II said:

We all have to start somewhere no?

Yea man, right on.  Best of luck.  Thank you for your loyal service to the nuke gods.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Epi said:

GGWP, you probably should have declared your existence now and put up a separate recruitment thread...tho i'll admit...no one reads those...

Yeah...I find that area probably needs to be dusted a bit.

qAFfwLo.gif

A pleasure to see a Nuke bloc style alliance emerge.  If you've paid attention to my path of interest this path month you'll know about my own AA I'm working to build.  If you're looking for a future treaty with such an alliance feel free to bug me on discord.  An alliance cared for by NK and Fraggle is a great alliance indeed 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

Not a fan of the name personally. You're a NK member forming an alliance that basically has the same name as NK. Ultimately it promotes the thoughts in people's minds that if you're going to be aligned with NK and are so similar in name... why join off-brand NK when you can join NK? That sort of thing. 

Still, good luck to you. I'd not be discouraged by talk of not having a dozen people with you when starting the alliance. I started Roz Wei with just one other player (Mayor) and it went fine. It can certainly be done. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Not a fan of the name personally. You're a NK member forming an alliance that basically has the same name as NK. Ultimately it promotes the thoughts in people's minds that if you're going to be aligned with NK and are so similar in name... why join off-brand NK when you can join NK? That sort of thing. 

Still, good luck to you. I'd not be discouraged by talk of not having a dozen people with you when starting the alliance. I started Roz Wei with just one other player (Mayor) and it went fine. It can certainly be done. 

I have tossed around several names before choosing this one. Originally back before NK and we were all in InGen we had a long debate as to what the name would be and in the end I did come up with the Nuclear Knights. That said I had made several other options but the world "Nuclear" was still involved as it covers one of the main tenants that we employ (use of nuclear weapons as a deterrent). It is hard to come up with names that use the "Nuclear" idea without making it sound like some sort of news station.

Also as for the Protectorate, I wasn't expecting one from NK to be honest I had actually discussed options with other alliances before Ape made the comment that NK would be protecting my new alliance.

All alliances have to start somewhere there have been many to start with one or two people and grow to have over 30 or more in time. I thank you for the best wishes either way.

qAFfwLo.gif

3 hours ago, Eugene Faulkner II said:

All alliances have to start somewhere there have been many to start with one or two people and grow to have over 30 or more in time. I thank you for the best wishes either way.

HBE would be one such alliance. Good luck.

gkt70Td.png

2 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

HBE would be one such alliance. Good luck.

1 member and 100 bots.

20 hours ago, Thorin said:

your mom is a new flame of orbis.

Welcome to the Orbis, boi.

2 and 2 thirds of a week

You're so lucky I haven't gotten around to talking Sheepy into a rule banning terrible 'your mom' jokes. Otherwise, you'd be getting extra points for an egregious offense. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8