King Thorin Enters a New Kingdom

About Me: Hello my name is Thorin. I have a few disorders but if you overlook that, my face, and my general personality, you might come to like me. I am an expert in everything, I don't really like logging in but I stick around because there's actually some cool people and over serious people who actually think this game is life. I don't take nothing serious and don't take me serious and we will get along.

Anything that's been said about me is half-true half-false.

Former ESD, Oblivion, KT, TCW, TFP. Lead most of them in a time of need, founded KT. Hall of Fame in all of them, considered the greatest fighter to ever go through TFP. Some even argue through all of them, but I am humble.

Good News and Bad News: The good news is I have been unbanned from politics and war. The bad news is I am unsure if I am to return. I wanted peoples input. Pros and Cons. I figured if I were I would low-key it and not pay attention to my nation, formerly of glory and riches, drinking to forget all I have lost. But also what I gained which I now lost. It is a 50-50 shot. And do I forgive Thalmor the Snitch? Do I believe Zeebrus is a girl? Is TCW going to stop rigging their elections? Can Piggy finally accept his dad? I don't know, things could be the same. Which is cool.

Closing: In Closing, I am looking for an alliance. My two preferences are ones that will auto-gov or auto-loved. Those who were not good enough to make my list: TFP, KT, TCW, ESD, NPO (COMMIES!). Otherwise you are fair game. I can bring a good time, a few cases, and just overall make the AA so much better.

What can you do to help?

1. Decide Thorin's nation and leader name. Does he keep it? Does he need a new cooler one?

2. Decide if Thorin should return

3. Decide what Alliance Thorin should join if he returns

Thank You! I am glad to be partly back! I missed some of you!

im a bad person dont believe him hes lyin hes lyin!!!! he will never be cool hes a loser!!!!!!!! hes a psycho boi.

• Upvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Keep the name.

Otherwise rename yourself:

Michael Jackson

Name your nation Moonwalker or Neverland Ranch. Your choice there.

Join Roz Wei

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the politics and war forums. Don't you need to have a nation to post on these forums? Meh whateves. The game is just getting good. The future is bright. 

So a good alliance that will remain nameless, offers low taxes and skilled players. Here at N.....er um the nameless one, we...um they have many growth programs to help you get the most from your nation. Resource swaps to help you specialize and many many bags of cash to help you to find the love for the game quickly. 

Like the pusher man, they get you hooked on quick growth and intelligent speech. 

Oh yeah welcome back

• 2 weeks later...