R&R Cancellation

DemonSpawn

Just now, James II said:

The one where you told what's his name you were working on getting nuke bloc rolled over IG.

Ahhhhh

No, no.

That discussion was I planned to find a way, somehow, someway to get Nuke Bloc rolled for it. But then I remembered the great quote: On the day of the rope, hang the traitor first. 

I can't control what an animal does. At the end of the day it is just a relentless opposing force, it can't be reasoned with, it merely exists.

However, a traitor was once a friend, ally, etc. Then they decide to act like backstabbers and turn not only against you, but the agenda. They put their own goals, safety, or grudge before something greater.

That's why KT lost Thalmor and the Pantheon treaty. Should be a message to traitors.

Roz Wei valiantly and boldly fought for a battle that was an old grudge match. They had no place in the crossfire aside from a protectorate agreement. 

In fact my current plan revolves around using Nuke Bloc, but it's not likely.

Iron Guard's demise was unfortunate, but it is not my primary reason for the spicy shitpost that led to Thalmor's tenure and the secret society plans to get a rude albeit minor interruption. 

Iron Guard is done with and all the grudges/battles from this year are over. SIR is separate and while I tried to coach them, it didn't work out. I played a 64 dimensional chess and a long game, but I won. Victory wasn't free, but I got my objective done.

>Eliminate thots.....complete

>Eliminate communist threat.....complete

>Put a dent in the sjw movement here....complete

>Exterminate the weebs....In Progress

Also looks like I figured out who another traitor/leaker is. The rope gets another knot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Ahhhhh

No, no.

That discussion was I planned to find a way, somehow, someway to get Nuke Bloc rolled for it. But then I remembered the great quote: On the day of the rope, hang the traitor first. 

I can't control what an animal does. At the end of the day it is just a relentless opposing force, it can't be reasoned with, it merely exists.

However, a traitor was once a friend, ally, etc. Then they decide to act like backstabbers and turn not only against you, but the agenda. They put their own goals, safety, or grudge before something greater.

That's why KT lost Thalmor and the Pantheon treaty. Should be a message to traitors.

Roz Wei valiantly and boldly fought for a battle that was an old grudge match. They had no place in the crossfire aside from a protectorate agreement. 

In fact my current plan revolves around using Nuke Bloc, but it's not likely.

Iron Guard's demise was unfortunate, but it is not my primary reason for the spicy shitpost that led to Thalmor's tenure and the secret society plans to get a rude albeit minor interruption. 

Iron Guard is done with and all the grudges/battles from this year are over. SIR is separate and while I tried to coach them, it didn't work out. I played a 64 dimensional chess and a long game, but I won. Victory wasn't free, but I got my objective done.

>Eliminate thots.....complete

>Eliminate communist threat.....complete

>Put a dent in the sjw movement here....complete

>Exterminate the weebs....In Progress

Also looks like I figured out who another traitor/leaker is. The rope gets another knot.

Everyone you've ever talked to leaks you.

You do nothing except go to VM every couple of weeks. You haven't done anything.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, James II said:

Everyone you've ever talked to leaks you.

Except one group of people I call frens

:^)

Ever wonder why people never know if I'm shitposting, if I'm telling the truth, or not? Most of what I say is useless dribble anyway, but I've known people were out to get me since February/March.

5 minutes ago, James II said:

You do nothing except go to VM every couple of weeks. You haven't done anything.

So aside from going into VM, I'm Alpha member material. Gotcha.

19 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Except one group of people I call frens

:^)

Ever wonder why people never know if I'm shitposting, if I'm telling the truth, or not? Most of what I say is useless dribble anyway, but I've known people were out to get me since February/March.

So aside from going into VM, I'm Alpha member material. Gotcha.

If you think so, try out our application process!

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, James II said:

If you think so, try out our application process!

I actually wouldn't mind joining Alpha. I think Placentica is a respectable member of P/W and I think the salt I'd endure daily would be a fun challenge. I already like nuking people.

4 hours ago, Starbuck said:

It's less of a dent, more like bird shit on a windshield.

No, the sjw movement was worse before. Couldn't even make edgy jokes without them saying "omg, kick/ban". People were kicked and banned for that. Now we have more room to do so and SJWs are openly mocked. No one takes them seriously. In fact, triggering them is now a sport.

5 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

No, the sjw movement was worse before. Couldn't even make edgy jokes without them saying "omg, kick/ban". People were kicked and banned for that. Now we have more room to do so and SJWs are openly mocked. No one takes them seriously. In fact, triggering them is now a sport.

Yeah there's a reason why I got labeled anti-white. SJWs, m8. They're coming for all of us.

On 12/14/2017 at 1:30 AM, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I actually wouldn't mind joining Alpha. I think Placentica is a respectable member of P/W and I think the salt I'd endure daily would be a fun challenge. I already like nuking people.

Vouched, strong vouch here. I'll do whatever I can, but you might be facing a 1-17 vote.