R&R Cancellation

DemonSpawn

hnl7jJV.png

R&R has given notice our intent to cancel our treaty with TKR. The 72 hour cancellation period has since passed. We wish TKR the best of luck.

"Baby, it's not me, it's you."

DemonSpawn

President of R&R

Edited by DemonSpawn
  • Upvote 5

O-oh my. More cancellations? But it isn't Christmas yet? 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

We noticed that IQ players tend to put likes to any EMC notice of cancellation, alliance leaders are cutting all treaties in order to accumulate reputation

Trust me, this is the real reason

Holy hell, this was a top notch reply.

• Upvote 1

It would be stupid of IQ to target TKR if TKR and a few folks lose most of their treaties. The real threat is the new Rose sphere. If I were IQ, I'd let these guys cancel a bit more then arm up and knock out the new Rose sphere. If anything, I'd pay KT, Arrgh, and Roz Wei to hit TKR and their few friends left, then focus all fire on Rose sphere.

Guest Karl VII
19 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

It would be stupid of IQ to target TKR if TKR and a few folks lose most of their treaties. The real threat is the new Rose sphere. If I were IQ, I'd let these guys cancel a bit more then arm up and knock out the new Rose sphere. If anything, I'd pay KT, Arrgh, and Roz Wei to hit TKR and their few friends left, then focus all fire on Rose sphere.

Damn you for making this public, now we need a new plan Shifty!

hugh laurie angry stabbing GIF
Edited by Karl VII

11 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I cannot confirm or deny these allegations.

Abort, operations compromised. Execute contingency orders...

• Upvote 1

v9DIVzo.png

Shifty is right.

Rose has played the long game. The only ones who ever had the capability to withstand us, Mensa, were befriended and then systematically destroyed from the inside until they disbanded. KT, a new powerplayer alliance, threatened to ruin Rosesphere so Thalmor took a little tumble from the parapets of his castle and now Keegoz is in control.

We briefly showed our hand by forcing sheepy to merge everyone into us, as a warning to the world. Do not underestimate Rosesphere. We are in control now. Welcome your new overlords.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

On 12/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Is this what you meant by "what you're working on" to get nuke bloc rolled as payback for rolling IG?

That log made me giggle.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, James II said:

Is this what you meant by "what you're working on" to get nuke bloc rolled as payback for rolling IG?

That log made me giggle.

What log?

???