Orbis Pls

Fastest way to build = join Arrgh. 

Most powerful = join nuke bloc

Wanna get made fun of. = join InQ

Wanna brag about wars. = join Easy mode.  

#Orbis101

• Upvote 3

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

Are you asking for ironic answers?
Because you will have ironic answers

Buorhann asking why there's no Mensa flag in 3...2...1...

I actually just laughed.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cynic said:

I need history lesson for past year+. Kthx.

This is going to be kinda all over the place, so be patient. I also don't know when you checked out, so you might already know so much of this.

Silent War happened, which was another Syndisphere victory. This caused Para-Cov to break up and caused Syndisphere to become a hegemoney. In December, Syndisphere attacked Paperless Sphere (TEst, RW, Arrgh) and won ofc. Pre quit, Phiney quit, and Terminus Est broke into 3: Knights Templar (which I led for 9 months but resigned some weeks ago), Cobra Kai Dojo, and Western Union (which disbanded quickly afterwards). RW and Arrgh are still around.

In April, BoC and Chola merged to form Zodiac. Then, Zodiac, BK, and CS made a bloc with NPO called The Inquisition. Cue Trail of Tears/Git Gud Friday, which has been the longest war thus far and resulted in yet another Syndisphere victory. Since then, t$ went paperless, thus changing Syndisphere to Easy Mode Coalition. Mensa disbanded, Kastor quit but came back and made Assassin Order.

World Task Force joined Nuke Bloc. Cobalt came back as Duat but disbanded again after a cheating scandal and getting rolled. Couple minor wars here and there but nothing too special. Arrgh is terrorizing almost everybody. Sketchy and Durmij stepped down as leaders of Rose, with Sketchy going to CKD and Durmij to SGM, a micro led by Queen M. Teutonic Order recently disbanding, with most going to either UPN or KT. Lordship stepped down as leader of TKR. 

Viridian Entente rebranded into Guardians of the Galaxy. Spectrum, the bloc, disbanded. Manthrax started up a paperless alliance called Church of Spaceology. HBE went paperless. Partisan founded a paperless alliance called Hogwarts. SRD founded a paperless alliance called Grumpy Old Bastards. Jessica Rabbit quit the game.

That's everything I can think of.

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

This is going to be kinda all over the place, so be patient. I also don't know when you checked out, so you might already know so much of this.

Silent War happened, which was another Syndisphere victory. This caused Para-Cov to break up and caused Syndisphere to become a hegemoney. In December, Syndisphere attacked Paperless Sphere (TEst, RW, Arrgh) and won ofc. Pre quit, Phiney quit, and Terminus Est broke into 3: Knights Templar (which I led for 9 months but resigned some weeks ago), Cobra Kai Dojo, and Western Union (which disbanded quickly afterwards). RW and Arrgh are still around.

In April, BoC and Chola merged to form Zodiac. Then, Zodiac, BK, and CS made a bloc with NPO called The Inquisition. Cue Trail of Tears/Git Gud Friday, which has been the longest war thus far and resulted in yet another Syndisphere victory. Since then, t$ went paperless, thus changing Syndisphere to Easy Mode Coalition. Mensa disbanded, Kastor quit but came back and made Assassin Order.

World Task Force joined Nuke Bloc. Cobalt came back as Duat but disbanded again after a cheating scandal and getting rolled. Couple minor wars here and there but nothing too special. Arrgh is terrorizing almost everybody. Sketchy and Durmij stepped down as leaders of Rose, with Sketchy going to CKD and Durmij to SGM, a micro led by Queen M. Teutonic Order recently disbanding, with most going to either UPN or KT. Lordship stepped down as leader of TKR. 

Viridian Entente rebranded into Guardians of the Galaxy. Spectrum, the bloc, disbanded. Manthrax started up a paperless alliance called Church of Spaceology. HBE went paperless. Partisan founded a paperless alliance called Hogwarts. SRD founded a paperless alliance called Grumpy Old Bastards. Jessica Rabbit quit the game.

Thanks bby

12 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Partisan created Hogwarts, forgot that part.  Roy Mustang also quit.

Cynic was a oldie of Syndicate before the whole Guerilla Republik (Or whatever it was called, been a while)/etc, so he'd mostly be interested in info from that angle.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cynic said:

Who even are you?

Shifty, the BK propaganda/ad guy.

You used to sell me rly cheap food.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Cynic was a oldie of Syndicate before the whole Guerilla Republik (Or whatever it was called, been a while)/etc, so he'd mostly be interested in info from that angle.

Check the 5th sentence of the last paragraph again: " Partisan founded a paperless alliance called Hogwarts."

Didn't know about Roy Mustang also quitting, though.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Shifty, the BK propaganda/ad guy.

You used to sell me rly cheap food.

Oh shit. Wassup bro? How you been?

On 12/11/2017 at 10:52 PM, Buorhann said:

Roy hasn't quit. He is highly inactive though. 

On 12/11/2017 at 2:41 PM, Cynic said:

I need history lesson for past year+. Kthx.

The most important thing to know is that I used your account on the Syndicate forums to play an April fool's day joke (not exactly on April fool's day, that would have been too obvious) on the members by having you re-apply for membership, get quickly readmitted, and then had 'you' try to re-establish the Emerald Bank. Then that caused some people to actually take the re-birth of the Bank seriously and it actually became a thing which is why there is such a thing as the Emerald Bank now. 

Actually, now that I think of it that was 2016, not 2017. But I wanted to tell you that. Welcome back bby.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

45 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

Roy hasn't quit. He is highly inactive though. 

The most important thing to know is that I used your account on the Syndicate forums to play an April fool's day joke (not exactly on April fool's day, that would have been too obvious) on the members by having you re-apply for membership, get quickly readmitted, and then had 'you' try to re-establish the Emerald Bank. Then that caused some people to actually take the re-birth of the Bank seriously and it actually became a thing which is why there is such a thing as the Emerald Bank now. 

Actually, now that I think of it that was 2016, not 2017. But I wanted to tell you that. Welcome back bby.

I missed you sweetheart.

The return of Cynic has come true, the prophets were correct, and now it's time to pray that we all don't die due to his wrath

Or something

Idk 

Was gonna add gif but apparently 11pm is peak time and data has been throttled sorry bby

(Hi Cynic, from Talibae)

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

1 hour ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

I completely forgot about that!  Hahaha, that was some hilarious stuff.

I remember going, "What is going on here?  I thought he was gone?"  And people filling me in on the history of Cynic/t$ once it came out it was a joke.

• Upvote 1