Introduction

Welcome Cynic, I'm John and I'll be leading this support group. I was an alcoholic for roughly 3 years until my wife left me after puking in the bed. Since then, I was been visiting AA groups and the like and they've really helped me get my life back together. I used to be a gas station cashier near where I live in Colorado, but since then I've gone to college for cooking/baking so I can get my Red Seal and opened a bakery named "Smithouse Baked Goods". I've been leading this support group for nearly 3 years now and have helped over 200 people just like you talk through their problems, fix issues with family/friends/employers. I hope you find an open-minded, friendly confidant you can talk to to help you turn things around.

Feel free to PM me on discord or email me at johnsmith.polandwar at gmail.com

Edited by John Smith
  • Upvote 2

Guest San Fortunado

We support alcoholics recover by giving them some city aid and a pint of Guinness. Or you can join Kastor's latest mess or go ayy lmao and join BK. Up to you.

2 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

Tile for the unholy triumvirate to reform and break the treaty web again you think?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg7--wnNImRdkI7mS1YXi

Edited by Cynic