Brotherhood Announcement

Kastor

yuqpV2q.png

Mother. Father. I am sorry. I have failed you both. I made a promise to protect our people, Mother. I thought if I could stop the Templars, If I could keep the revolution free from their influence, then those I supported would do what was right. They did, I suppose, do what was right - what was right for them. As for you, Father, I thought I might unite us, that we would forget the past and forge a better future. In time, I believed you could be made to see the world as I do - to understand. But it was just a dream. This, too, I should have known. Were we not meant to live in peace, then? Is that it? Are we born to argue? To fight? So many voices - each demanding something else. 
"It has been hard at times, but never harder than today. To see all I worked for perverted, discarded, forgotten. You would say I have described the whole of history, Father. Are you smiling, then? Hoping I might speak the words you long to hear? To validate you? To say that all along you were right? I will not. Even now, faced as I am with the truth of your cold words, I refuse. Because I believe things can still change.
"I may never succeed. The Assassins may struggle another thousand years in vain. But we will not stop."
"Compromise. That's what everyone has insisted on. And so I have learnt it. But differently than most, I think. I realize now that it will take time, that the road ahead is long and shrouded in darkness. It is a road which will not always take me where I wish to go - and I doubt I will live to see it end. But I will travel down it nonetheless."
"For at my side walks hope. In the face of all that insists I turn back, I carry on: this, this is my compromise.

Assassin Order thanks Teutonic Order for their protection of AO and we wish their members the best wherever they ended up. 

Assassin Order also thanks Dragonstone for their initial protection of AO. We wish them the best going forward.

Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember, nothing is true.
Where other men are limited by morality or law, Remember, everything is permitted.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
We are Assassins.

~signed~

• Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Thanks for the shoutout Kastor, it was an interesting time working with you and your alliance and I wish you guys all the success in the future. 

Mein herzlichstes Beileid für tTO.

also hit me up if you have something interesting going on ;)

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg