NK notice of cancellation.

Apeman

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

SIRs existence is offensive, so that wasn't an offensive war 

That's...a new way of thinking about things I have to say.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

20 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Nothing stopped you before. I remember when I was in Vanguard years back and would talk about Rose all the time. 

Hell, I'm allied to Rose now and trash talk them more than before, if anything

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

On 12/8/2017 at 8:45 PM, Buorhann said:

"B..b..but that's not feasible during a war..."

TL;DR  You're suggesting that you build up a member during war to nuke a 24 city nation which brings him down in NS?  (Even though nukes don't affect military?)

gog-forum-size-regs.png

7 minutes ago, Seeker said:

TL;DR  You're suggesting that you build up a member during war to nuke a 24 city nation which brings him down in NS?  (Even though nukes don't affect military?)

Nukes can affect military, but missiles can be directed to. They're actually really good at that.

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Nukes can affect military, but missiles can be directed to. They're actually really good at that.

I'm referring to the fact nukes don't affect military in a significant way.  I.E. They aren't going to just wipe out 1/3 of an opponents air etc.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

How you gonna support that military with no food or revenue? Don't forget to think of Apeman for all your food and resource needs. 312 million food ready to move once the nukes start falling. For allies only

Get your own thread

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

That isn't the only option, nor is it one I would go to first.

Have people not paid attention to previous wars where we had to drag people down or have ourselves dragged down?

(Nukes won't affect military unless hitting Military buildings, obviously, but a 26 city nation will have lots of Infra I'm sure)

I'm with the crew that say nukes are stupid. They aren't scary anymore anyway. We all have warchests to just rebuy infra and they don't knock out military.

Just a waste of &#33;@#&#036;ing money. They cost $3 billion in upkeep each 10 years too.

1 hour ago, Placentica said:

I'm with the crew that say nukes are stupid. They aren't scary anymore anyway. We all have warchests to just rebuy infra and they don't knock out military.

Just a waste of &#33;@#&#036;ing money. They cost $3 billion in upkeep each 10 years too.

>paying upkeep

just build nukes/missiles right as soon as you have the actions to use 'em. That's the best. And sure they may cost money, and people have plenty of it to recover losses, but opportunity cost is still a thing; every dollar you spend on infra is a dollar not spent on doing damage to an enemy.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

They never been scary.

Just like your nation. It would take 1 round to wipe the floor with you even if we used nukes. Learn how to build and shit post. 1000 days wasted. Doesn't your ass ever get jealous with the shit pouring out of your mouth.

Slow clap for this handicapped hippo. He is super brave while talking shit and hiding in friends

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Apeman said:

Just like your nation. It would take 1 round to wipe the floor with you even if we used nukes. Learn how to build and shit post. 1000 days wasted. Doesn't your ass ever get jealous with the shit pouring out of your mouth.

Slow clap for this handicapped hippo. He is super brave while talking shit and hiding in friends

You can declare on a nation with a score between 6,983.70 - 16,295.30.

You must defend from nations with a score between 5,320.91 - 12,415.47.

Who are you going to protect with a score range of that, Apeman?  You're worse than some of the bigger whales in the game with that inflated score.

When was the last time you even got in conflict?

So yes, pound that chest and continue to throw your useless protections around.

----------

But back on topic, like our Ape's protections - Nukes are not scary.  Never have been.

The majority of time you can do more financial damage with Air and Naval than a Nuke.  Only time a Nuke pulls through is if you manage to destroy a PP.

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Feel free to show the numbers backing that up, kosmo.

Oh, you want numbers? Here we go then:

Cost of nuke:

250 uranium @ 3299 ea. = $824,750
500 gasoline @ 3680 ea. = $1,840,000
750 aluminum @ 3183 ea. = $2,387,250
resource subtotal = $5,052,000
construction cost = $1,750,000
final total = $6,802,000

Damage of nuke (in attrition war):
1510 infrastructure (approx, versus 2000 infra city)
2 improvements

Against your nation setup, and the most common apparent target infrastructure of 2000, the calculator responds with...

The value of infrastructure purchased, starting from the amount 490 and ending at the amount 2000 is:

$14,188,155.10 (and that's assuming urbanization)

Ergo, a nuke leaves you at a damage deficit of $7,386,155 money. And ten cents. So it's a victory, even in your best case scenario.

Now, sure, conventional forces CAN do more damage more efficiently, but they have a running cost to maintain which can be avoided with nukes, if you build right before launch. Furthermore, being countered by 3 nations equal to or greater than your own will inevitably result in your military being obliterated, while nukes and missiles can't be destroyed in that fashion. They can be spied off, but that's inconsistent, and very unlikely if you build right before launch.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

16 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh, you want numbers? Here we go then:

Cost of nuke:

250 uranium

damnit, browser glitched out and it posted early, lemme fix

don't mind me, just immortalizing your mistake.