NK notice of cancellation.

Apeman

14 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Man you're not even a real bird. Now penguins. Those are true avians.

tmzxNdU.png

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Guest Curufinwe
28 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Shitbot 2.0: Now with integrated memes. Brought to you by IQ incorporated.

I'd think you of all people would understand the joys of post retirement shitposting

30 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>memegenerator.net

Damnit Curu, striking again with those sudden created memes.

images.jpeg.a34e37ae817cf2a220f9ba015079c884.jpeg

Good call Apeman.  Such a shame TKR took you for granted.  NK is one the the best allies an alliance can have.

TKR was basically the leader, or at least a major player, in the stagnation of this game, there is no running from that.  No matter what changes TKR wants to make, that will be the reality.  Not saying that's good or bad.  I personally didn't mind some quiet peace.  But TKR can't deny it's role in that peace for those that felt it was bad for the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Placentica said:

Good call Apeman.  Such a shame TKR took you for granted.  NK is one the the best allies an alliance can have.

TKR was basically the leader, or at least a major player, in the stagnation of this game, there is no running from that.  No matter what changes TKR wants to make, that will be the reality.  Not saying that's good or bad.  I personally didn't mind some quiet peace.  But TKR can't deny it's role in that peace for those that felt it was bad for the game.

Wait.

Did you?

Really?

Man if you don’t go sit down somewhere with this bullshit. Nuke Bloc literally sat in the middle until they became relevant again and used TKR as a treaty shield. Thats just the start of what I could say about Alpha. Man go to bed and try again tomorrow.

All praise to our protectors in Nuke Knights tho. They the real MVPs.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

12 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Wait.

Did you?

Really?

Man if you don’t go sit down somewhere with this bullshit. Nuke Bloc literally sat in the middle until they became relevant again and used TKR as a treaty shield. Thats just the start of what I could say about Alpha. Man go to bed and try again tomorrow.

I dont think Kastor knows how NB works

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Wait.

Did you?

Really?

Nuke Bloc is not relevant.  Neither was Alpha and we never have been.  Nice way to not address anything I said.  The biggest alliance in the powersphere is usually the mover and shaker or lack of it.  It's just a fact.  I don't mind it.  It's not inherently good or bad.  My post was quite neutral as I am neutral towards TKR.  Not sure what got your panties all ruffled Kastor.

Oh yes, please go on about Alpha.

11 hours ago, Micchan said:

If they stay at low military you can't reach them too, but they can use some of their nations with NRF to just nuke all your cities until you have no income and no money to rebuild your infra and military (at this point Alex will tell you that you can use credits to have money and resources)

They wouldn’t be able to zero a 24 city nation in the first place and the whale nation could easily sustain itself for the duration of a war from looted cash and resources from the multiple easy wars it would win every couple days. It’s probably the sole reason IQ keeps losing every war and they really need to start looking at lifting their city counts if they want to remain competitive.

Untitled.png

9 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

They wouldn’t be able to zero a 24 city nation in the first place and the whale nation could easily sustain itself for the duration of a war from looted cash and resources from the multiple easy wars it would win every couple days. It’s probably the sole reason IQ keeps losing every war and they really need to start looking at lifting their city counts if they want to remain competitive.

They only have to nuke so they don't need to have resources, and you can move the bank to avoid losing the loot

Guest Curufinwe
54 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

Well I mean I wouldn't say every 24 or 25 city nation is undefeatable;

Screenshot_2017-12-09-09-46-07.thumb.png.c6ae071a216cf73aa52e27604ed08d49.png

And there's only been one global war since IQ formed, so saying we lost 'every war' might be overstating the point.  I will say that the city differential makes dealing with (many) people in the 24 to 30 city range much more challenging than people who are more aligned with our tiering, especially if those larger people are reasonably competent militarily.

Going off of last war's money and stuff, we go NPO, 100% taxes on everything, and supercharge. We buy all the credits in the market and then even more to get around city buying limits, pool all that tax money into like, 6 or more people grow them right up to a point at which they're just below war range of the 26-city guy at max military, sit there and build up more forces, then make a big push and send them into the declaration range of the 26 city guy. Once there, coordinate a big strike on him in order to wear the 26-city push the balance of power from on/sub-par to your favor. Keep declaring until they wear down the defenses of the 26 city guy and drag him down into the reach of the rest of the alliance. Taking turns attacking will help reduce damage and allow for constant long term pressure. Oh yeah, and stagger the bieging so that they won't have a good chance to recover their forces until they can be attacked again. Now, it's going to take a while, but it'll work. Course, that means that the war's not really happening until then, but the ball's in the court of pseudo NPO here, and they can pick and choose when to do it. 

13 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

Well I mean I wouldn't say every 24 or 25 city nation is undefeatable;

Screenshot_2017-12-09-09-46-07.thumb.png.c6ae071a216cf73aa52e27604ed08d49.png

And there's only been one global war since IQ formed, so saying we lost 'every war' might be overstating the point.  I will say that the city differential makes dealing with (many) people in the 24 to 30 city range much more challenging than people who are more aligned with our tiering, especially if those larger people are reasonably competent militarily.

I didn't think you were a 12 city nation ?

That's a fair point though, when I referred to IQ I was referring also to NPO, paracov and so on etc

I should have been more specific.

Edited by Tormund Giantsbane

Untitled.png

14 hours ago, Micchan said:

They only have to nuke so they don't need to have resources, and you can move the bank to avoid losing the loot

Gonna be honest , the only people actually  deterred by nukes are the people found on TKR's side in the upper tier specifically. IQ doesn't have much of an upper tier and the likes of hogs, church of spaceology and Arrgh's larger raiders don't give two hoots about being nuked.

Actually, I doubt guardian care much either about nukes for that matter.

Untitled.png

22 minutes ago, Doktor Avalanche said:

So since NK is no longer allied to TKR, this mean I can trash-talk Kayser again?

Nothing stopped you before. I remember when I was in Vanguard years back and would talk about Rose all the time. 

• Upvote 1