Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

2 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

The point is that "I'm memeing" is such an easy go to. Not all people will believe that you are.

Yes I know, because it's the internet. Does that mean people should never meme? You know that I don't believe the things I memed about, I've spoken to you on multiple occasions rather cordially about it. As you said, I even apologized to you for memeing about killing white people because I was unaware that it was such a sore subject for you. Memeing about killing people is nothing unique to me, as I proved before, Thalmor has done it several times and you didn't get angry at him. You told me one should never joke of such things. So where is your denouncement of Thalmor as an anti-white racist?

I have nothing against white people. I am white myself. I have never actually held the belief that white people should be killed for being white. In fact I will go ahead and disavow anybody who actually believes that.

That's more than SIR has done.

Just now, Starbuck said:

Yes I know, because it's the internet. Does that mean people should never meme? You know that I don't believe the things I memed about, I've spoken to you on multiple occasions rather cordially about it. As you said, I even apologized to you for memeing about killing white people because I was unaware that it was such a sore subject for you. Memeing about killing people is nothing unique to me, as I proved before, Thalmor has done it several times and you didn't get angry at him. You told me one should never joke of such things. So where is your denouncement of Thalmor as an anti-white racist?

I have nothing against white people. I am white myself. I have never actually held the belief that white people should be killed for being white. In fact I will go ahead and disavow anybody who actually believes that.

That's more than SIR has done.

You need to understand that when you break the RL-in-game barrier like that then I'm going to make RL political statements too in return as I have no reason to handicap myself and continue playing by rules the other side clearly is not. That side is infested with anti-white racist types as I've posted on many times in the past. So yeah, you apologised, however why would that matter in relation to the rest of your boys? Gabranth has apologised too now, does that mean something in relation to others?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rozalia said:

You need to understand that when you break the RL-in-game barrier like that then I'm going to make RL political statements too in return as I have no reason to handicap myself and continue playing by rules the other side clearly is not. That side is infested with anti-white racist types as I've posted on many times in the past. So yeah, you apologised, however why would that matter in relation to the rest of your boys? Gabranth has apologised too now, does that mean something in relation to others?

Where is your evidence that others on my "side" are anti-white? You keep saying this and I thought it was a reference to me but apparently it is not.

Just now, Starbuck said:

Where is your evidence that others on my "side" are anti-white? You keep saying this and I thought it was a reference to me but apparently it is not.

You have shattered in-game/RL barrier. Are doing some sort of progressive Jihad. I say X about progressives all the time OOC (notice how it never mattered to me in-game). I'm going to throw said stuff at progressives. However this is merely a distraction on your end at the end of the day, not that is your intention but what it results in. The actual important thing is the evidence in relation to the harassment Queen M reports to have received. None of which has been provided, while SIR actually has evidence of harassment from Queen M herself. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nexa said:

Nc-gXU2bS9WpaqzxwF16_w.png 

:#

roz cb.PNG

SGM is indeed not in a state of war with SIR. We have said this in multiple occasions. The raid on the 1 SIR member was not sanctioned by SGM gov, in fact Queen M said whoever did the raids would not be compensated and should expect counters. Raid at your own risk.

Edited by Starbuck

Something I find funny is that KT has more confirmed reports of nazism and was the basis for the entire other thread and everything. Like, KT literally is racist as hell...where is Fark going after them? I like how they pick and choose. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

7 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

roz cb.PNG

SGM is indeed not in a state of war with SIR. We have said this in multiple occasions. The raid on the 1 SIR member was not sanctioned by SGM gov, in fact Queen M said whoever did the raids would not be compensated and should expect counters. Raid at your own risk.

W82u2rx.png

Oh and so people don't get the wrong idea:

HnvecUJ.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's be clear here Roz. You attacked SGM because we allegedly disrespected you and taunted you. Not because of SIR. If screenshots are proof, I would like you to refer to the above.

Edited by Starbuck

52 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

~snip~

Oh man, thank you for that summary. I actually appreciate it.
I'm a little OCD about watching through everything so I will probably end up watching the movies first then go through the seasons.
At least now I have a good heads up on what to expect from Ep. 1-27.

49 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I need to know what you have watched to give you some advice, anyway last season I really liked Made in Abyss

Damn americans calling DragonBall "DBZ", Z = part 2, Saying DBZ Super is like saying "I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and the Last Crusade"

Roz almost said everything, yep watch the movies and you can easy ignore the first two parts, I find Super like an animated fanfiction but I'm still watching it so there's something good right? I like to think that it is good because otherwise I would be a dumbass in full nostalgia mode

I mean, your not wrong here... lol I will go back to calling it Dragon Ball Super :P

Well lets see, I took a big break after watching Season 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Soldiers. I then went and watched both seasons of Sword Art Online.
oh and watched through Hunter x Hunter because Lordship recommended it  lol Ill watch just about anything really :) 

9 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Let's be clear here Roz. You attacked SGM because we allegedly disrespected you and taunted you. Not because of SIR.

I diplomatically tried to sort the situation several times, even as Queen_M pushed it more and more. It became clear enough that Queen showed such disrespect towards us and our protection as they felt that we would roll over and take it. They get their hits, Kosmo makes his thread calling us Nazi sympathiser cowards, and you're all very happy. However I take sticking to my word very seriously so you got countered. Many alliances would have hit you much sooner, such as the moment you decided that after agreeing to not spy them declaring wars instead. 

Again. I get it, you guys think paperless is an easy target, unlike Acadia who seems to put the fear in you all. However if you thought the Roz would be scared of Stratagem because you had Fark and friends then you were clearly quite mistaken. And if you knew I wouldn't, then hitting us was all part of the plan. 

22 minutes ago, GalacticManatee said:

snipsnap

Old HXH or the 2011 version? (both very good but 2011 is a masterpiece)

Anyway TKR forum, anime topic, I post there everything I watch

Edited by Micchan
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nexa said:

3Q69AzlMQmC24TthKavZuw.png

Case closed.

nexa harassment.PNG

nexa harassment 2.PNG

Apparently to a Roz Wei member, I am to be hated for having a horrible personality when I was Pigeon. I asked Rozalia if he tolerates this behavior in his server and he refused to reply.

Edited by Starbuck

he refused to reply.

Usually when people sleep they dont reply? Logic ?

I am to be hated for having a horrible personality

There is reason why this is your 10th reroll.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Old HXH or the 2011 version? (both very good but 2011 is a masterpiece)

Anyway TKR forum, anime topic, I post there everything I watch

Dang you making me go back to the forums *shakes fist* lol

But it was the 2011 version, and I agree it was pretty dang good!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Still no conclusive evidence and therefore there is no grand conspiracy against Roz. I demand screenshots of someone saying there is a a grand conspiracy against Roz or else it's not true.

I agree. There is no grand consipracy, just weak alliances taking their chances to gangbang a paperless alliance over questionable cb's. That there are this many alliances doing it, serves to show how much everyone wants war but is too afraid to lose some pixels doing it. And the most cowardly one in this whole scenario is your alliance, who used verbal insults, of questioanble validity, to force RW into war with you, and then you cried and probably lied to your protectors taht you are victims in all of this to force them into a easy to win, insulting upon honor war. It's always easy to play a "brave champion of justice" when you can't nor plan to do anything but cry for help at first sign of trouble.

tvPWtuA.gif

8 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Let's be clear here Roz. You attacked SGM because we allegedly disrespected you and taunted you. Not because of SIR. If screenshots are proof, I would like you to refer to the above.

No let's be really clear here. You have been provided evidence. That evidence does not support your claim. Instead of dissmisiing your biased, unsupported claim, you dissmis the evidence. I would like you to refere to evidence, and then constuct and thesis based on the evidence. But you won't do that cause that would make you look really bad. But guess what, you already do look bad, to everyone else, but if it helps you sleep at nights, by thinking you were right and everyone else is wrong, then go ahead and keep lying to yourself.

tvPWtuA.gif

6 minutes ago, DragonK said:

I agree. There is no grand consipracy, just weak alliances taking their chances to gangbang a paperless alliance over questionable cb's. That there are this many alliances doing it, serves to show how much everyone wants war but is too afraid to lose some pixels doing it. And the most cowardly one in this whole scenario is your alliance, who used verbal insults, of questioanble validity, to force RW into war with you, and then you cried and probably lied to your protectors taht you are victims in all of this to force them into a easy to win, insulting upon honor war. It's always easy to play a "brave champion of justice" when you can't nor plan to do anything but cry for help at first sign of trouble.

That's bait m8

I'm very happy with war. In fact, bring more.

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

That's bait m8

I'm very happy with war. In fact, bring more.

Meh, if I could be botherted to actually militarize, I'd stomp you 1v1. But we both know that wouldn't go down, since you'd cry for help, and then I'd be forced to fight 1v4. So I'll pass for now.

Edited by DragonK
  • Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif