Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

Whatever you say Roz must be true.

By the looks of it, That is exactly what Queen M, Kenny and You are trying to push.I've read this entire thread and you're all saying something happened but refusing to post your own evidence, Instead you're all saying "x person has evidence" or "x person witnessed it" Post the god damned evidence yourself or stop crying. All of you.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, durmij said:

So your argument is that since they attracted noobs, the core needs to be forgiven for actions they never stopped? And dogwhistles need to be ignored? 

So your argument is taht since they have few past offenderes a whole new alliance made of brand new peopel needs to be rolle?

Alright, I know Statagums has a few GPA memebers, and we all know what happens to GPA. Let's roll them :)

tvPWtuA.gif

30 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

I mean where is your proof that there is some grand conspiracy against you?

Maybe go back and read instead of skipping?

Not saying there is, just seems that things did happen the way it did cause everyone tough they could get away with hitting RW, not that it was preplaned or anything, it would require brains to do so, and we both know those involved have little if any of that :D

23 minutes ago, Codonian said:

I'd upvote you instead of commenting, but i've ran out of my daily upvote allowance :(

I din't, not mudch to like here. You owe me an upvote @Codonian

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

3 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Not saying there is, just seems that things did happen the way it did cause everyone tough they could get away with hitting RW, not that it was preplaned or anything, it would require brains to do so, and we both know those involved have little if any of that :D

Wait until tomorrow and you can have one <3

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Still no conclusive evidence and therefore there is no grand conspiracy against Roz. I demand screenshots of someone saying there is a a grand conspiracy against Roz or else it's not true.

Edited by Starbuck

1 hour ago, Starbuck said:

Do you think Kriegskonig is biased? He himself said that this has happened and that he has evidence, see the reduction of papers thread. Not to mention Smith and others in TKR. Acadia even saw the evidence, you could even ask them yourself. But you won't do that because you're only interesting in spinning narratives on the OWF.

You yourself have yet to provide evidence for a large majority of what you said. So really it's a moot point.

As for you Nexa, SIR isn't protected by anyone at the moment. Roz dropped them for no legitimate reason, again, it's all in the logs. Something about not wanting to look weak and speeding up the process so RW didn't get completely destroyed.

So Krieg has evidence of the things that Queen M and Kosmo say happened but they just happened to delete before saving. He is free to show it if the case, but all that sounds off. Sounds more like you're referring to the Iron Guard stuff (he even said his stuff was July or whatever it was), so Krieg does not have evidence of the stuff that went down that Queen M is claiming.

I've provided evidence of your sides harassment and also provided the logs in full to show exactly what was said and wasn't as Queen_M was trying to spin that she was reasonable and I was, to quote, like a child.

8 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Still no conclusive evidence and therefore there is no grand conspiracy against Roz. I demand screenshots of someone saying there is a a grand conspiracy against Roz or else it's not true.

I like the fact that every time you try you only dig the hole deeper. Do you think what you said there actually supports your side in this? Foolishness. 

9LBiH2f.png

We got this gem just now. Starbuck's response to it is to post images of out of context statements where I'm destroying the far-right, because attacking people defeating the arguments of the far-right by showing how wrong it is... is smart? Anyway, no extra context needed there on mine above. 

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

9LBiH2f.png

We got this gem just now. Starbuck's response to it is to post images of out of context statements where I'm destroying the far-right, because attacking people defeating the arguments of the far-right by showing how wrong it is... is smart? Anyway, no extra context needed there on mine above. 

I'll also contribute this

IvHr6-KORh62aRy8py2ZpA.png

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

9LBiH2f.png

Roz loves to bring up every time I'm memeing as proof of stuff. Alright Roz.

7 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Roz_and_Grabarnth_Racist.PNG

Roz_and_Grabarnth.PNG

See folks. They have these saved screenshots (seen that one before fella) of my talk on my love for women of all kinds, actually on record saying I prefer non-white women and yet... they cannot provide screenshots from what they claim is several events of harassment of Queen M on their own servers? 

How is it they have for months saved material on me (this comes up now and then) and yet did not manage it with SIR? It doesn't make sense. 

Edit: For those wondering for the context on just how that comes about. Believe I was talking to Gabranth/far-right and telling them they'd love non-white women. Man, what evil.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

Roz likes to say that memeing is not a defense. Therefore I would say, despite Roz saying "distributing the booty" as if women are objects. Clearly he says it's because he's trying to sound funny. But is that really a defense?

roz memeing.PNG

You keep posting these but not the choke? I was telling Ardito that one man/one woman was a social thing that happened, believe I also said it was communism which he hates. I put it in the vein of "redistributing the booty" however the message of the comment was no joke. 

5 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Roz likes to say that memeing is not a defense. Clearly he says "distributing the booty" as if women are objects was said only to sound funny.

roz memeing.PNG

But sharing is caring

1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

Oh and by the way. Your side is the one that said memeing was not a defence when it came to the likes of Gabranth. I merely hold you by your own standards. 

Difference is, they believe their memeing. It is well on the record that what they memed about is what they believe.

2 minutes ago, GalacticManatee said:

This whole thread is retarded.

Can we go back to the anime talk? I need more things to watch @Micchan

Edit: Also, I stalled on starting DBZ:Super for reasons. Should I start now?

The first two arcs were rushed out so you got big issues with animation, the fighting is generally horrible, and other problems. Both arcs exist as movies which you can watch instead and... get most of it. Someone on youtube actually combined the two, taking the best parts from the series and movie.

Champa arc is where we finally got new content as the first two were retellings of two movies. It becomes more interesting certainly as we get more new characters and Hit is an interesting opponent. Future Trunks is where most people will say the anime really got good. So you could watch the two movies and then start ep 28 if you wanted. 

Battle of the Gods Saga (Episodes 1-14)
Resurrection of F Saga (Episodes 15-27)
Champa Saga (Episodes 28-46)
Future Trunks Saga (Episodes 47-76)
Universal Survival Saga (Episodes 77-)

Note that there is "filler", quotes as technically nothing is filler, just that people tend to mark "slice of life" eps as filler between each arc. The Universal Survival Saga also has a lengthy recruitment period which some people really don't like even though they are character focused and provide development (people want the big shoot bangs and all that) instead of seeing Krillin overcome dark spirits in the shape of previous villains (some of which have killed him). Though special mention goes to the Copy Vegeta mini saga as some call it where... yeah... it ain't great and comes off as very fillery. 

11 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Difference is, they believe their memeing. It is well on the record that what they memed about is what they believe.

The point is that "I'm memeing" is such an easy go to. Not all people will believe that you are.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GalacticManatee said:

This whole thread is retarded.

Can we go back to the anime talk? I need more things to watch @Micchan

Edit: Also, I stalled on starting DBZ:Super for reasons. Should I start now?

I need to know what you have watched to give you some advice, anyway last season I really liked Made in Abyss

Damn americans calling DragonBall "DBZ", Z = part 2, Saying DBZ Super is like saying "I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and the Last Crusade"

Roz almost said everything, yep watch the movies and you can easy ignore the first two parts, I find Super like an animated fanfiction but I'm still watching it so there's something good right? I like to think that it is good because otherwise I would be a dumbass in full nostalgia mode

• Upvote 1