Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

32 minutes ago, Queen M said:

No shade, but not only do you not know what you’re talking about, you’re also annoying af. I know everyone in this game from...the game. Seeking me out to call me a !@#$ (yes, which I did call you out for in private and with the appropriate people) is not an issue of political correctness; it’s an assault on me IC and OOC.

Be loud and wrong, but don’t be both. Have any further issue, message me in-game or on the forums so we can discuss.

I feel like you did a wrong quote :D

12 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Where is the change? Never did I mention Alpha.

lmao

So here is my takeaway:
Rozalia isn't a gentleman and doesn't know how to talk to a lady like Queen M.
Fark is bad for protecting it's protectrate
SIR, FARK, and Strategem were created for an elaborate plot to roll RW.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

28 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

I protected the 3 Islamists for months. Not once did anyone raise an issue. Some hate speech can be tolerated it seems. You say they still get hit, sure, when they become raid targets, so largely like anyone else would be.

Shifty is the only one who has posted here that said women's right to vote should be repealed. He ain't relevant to the matter so why bring this up? 

As stated over in the other thread, the jihadists have been run out of the forums and ridiculed across multiple discord servers, while the Nazis still get some support and clout. I'm sure that if an ISIS alliance popped up it would be pounded into the dirt in no short order. 

And I bring it up because he's still relevant to the games politics, and he still gets cheers whenever he makes coded messages about killing immoral women, or thots as he calls them. And I realize now that my first statement excluded him, but Clarke is relevant to this because of the Acadia connection. It's fair to wonder if his predisposition to hating women was a factor in signing SIR, and even IG in the past.

18 minutes ago, Nexa said:

So they stopped and rerolled and you still continued to harass them?  And you are still trying to look better than them? You are even trying to justify bullying.

You are painting yourself with those posts.

They did not stop, only a few rerolled and getting your pixels burnt is not harassment. None of this is about looks, it's about the tough conversations we all have to have about harassment in our game space. Social criticism is not bullying, and throwing everything with a similar element into one category is reducing the conversation into meaningless drivel at this point.

3 minutes ago, DragonK said:

TBF, I was on lunch break, and very limited time to read all stuff.., but

You can tolerate the intolerance. It isn't impossible, just hard to do if you're overly emotional person. Yes, you could just completly ignore them, try to address them calm and if that doesn't work, ignore them. From experience the bullys are loudest people and they always seek only one thing; attention. And now you've given it to them, and in their mindset, you justifed their worldview, you proved to them that they are the victims and that you are wrong and they are right. Don't do that. We don't need more victims.

So what we have, is her being offended by some words, and then she takes on herself to purge the server of nazys. If you don't see resemblance here, well...

We all didn't see any screenshots. I didn't see any screenshots. All I saw today was Rozalia asking to see screenshots, and being denied the same.

And yeah, I do have personal grudge and I am bandwagoning on one side, as is everyone in this thread, it's just that I can be more sophisticated with my insults, and stike harder casue I strike with truth, and truth hurts the most. My guess is I'll get called nazy now and rolled by Quen M, cause hurting someone's fifys is valid CB in this game it seems.

If you don't have time to be informed, maybe you should take the time, yes?

Painting M as overly emotional is a poor and cheap tactic. As I said to Nexa, this isn't "bullying", so much as targeted hate speech. You can't equivalent that with a girl in the 6th grade calling you a doo doo head. You're trying to map your experience to hers in-spite of the evidence that they are clearly different scenarios. And it's not just attention they seek put a platform. Talking about these things gives them attention in the form of criticism, but surely you have to understand that in the long run it means less space for these horrid ideas? And I'm not entirely sure where you get this victim, thing. Are we not supposed to talk about things that happen? Is everyone supposed to be like the mighty Dragon K, stoic and unmoving at all times in all ways? Come off it mate.

Your third paragraph is a prime example of the cogitative dissonance surrounding this whole debate. You cannot equate deplatforming hate speech in digital space to calls for and actions taking for genocide. That is beyond a false equivalency fallacy and intellectual dishonesty into the realm of the absurd.

There were screenshots made quite public in June/July. I'm not aware of whether or not Rozalia had the new screenshots, but I am aware that they were made available to Acadia and were relevant to the dropping of SIR.

Your last statement is also quite absurd. You admit to a deep seated bias, then claim inherent superiority to your opponent on no basis, then claim that your words carry truth and implying your opponents never do? Are you really that aware of your own mental allergies affecting your arguments? Are you actually convinced that because you are you and she is she that your right?

Final thought, but why does arrgh care so much about CBs? I thought you were supposed to be the chaotic lot.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, durmij said:

They did not stop, only a few rerolled

Only 2 nations are older than 93 days in their first page.

8 minutes ago, durmij said:

getting your pixels burnt is not harassmen

I am talking about sending PM's to SIR members etc.

8 minutes ago, durmij said:

Social criticism is not bullying

I never saw criticism anywhere just plain bullying.

10 minutes ago, durmij said:

and throwing everything with a similar element into one category is reducing the conversation into meaningless drivel at this point

quote-if-it-looks-like-a-duck-walks-like

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nexa said:

Only 2 nations are older than 93 days in their first page.

So your argument is that since they attracted noobs, the core needs to be forgiven for actions they never stopped? And dogwhistles need to be ignored? 

I am talking about sending PM's to SIR members etc.

Since demanding screenshots and withholding belief until it's absolutely spelled out for oneself is in vogue, I'm going to ask you to provide the same. And don't trying and use the one were Wall told Queen to !@#$ off and she told him she was going to roll him out of the game. I hope we're past the point of pretending game mechanics and actions are harrassment, right?

I never saw criticism anywhere just plain bullying.

Again, screens, and you've established that bullying is basically everything under the sun that you deem it to be, so forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

quote-if-it-looks-like-a-duck-walks-like

A pithy quote doesn't excuse you from acknowledging nuance. The simpler your take on a situation, the more likely it is that you're deliberately ignoring something.

Edited by durmij
spelling
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Queen M said:

No shade, but not only do you not know what you’re talking about, you’re also annoying af. I know everyone in this game from...the game. Seeking me out to call me a !@#$ (yes, which I did call you out for in private and with the appropriate people) is not an issue of political correctness; it’s an assault on me IC and OOC.

Be loud and wrong, but don’t be both. Have any further issue, message me in-game or on the forums so we can discuss.

Of course you want it private, doesn't reflect good on you when people see how this went. You claim otherwise, and seem to think that if Nuke Bloc comes in here saying the same that everybody has to swallow it down, but you'd be wrong.

Your people are well noted for the saving of such material to use later down the line in your little Jihad and what I've been told is not once, but several times, you and your friends failed to save material that would be a killshot on SIR (the stuff in the servers involving yourself). Instead I'm supposed to believe the cited words of Kosmo, Starbuck, and other possessed people. You think that "hey these are bad people so you got to believe me" counts for anything? It doesn't. Ibrahim is a bad dude. If someone told me he started racially harassing someone I'd still need evidence of such a thing. What stops you using this complete lack of evidence against anybody? Pick anybody in this thread. Claim they racially attacked you on your server. Evidence? Don't need anybody but he totally did it and is a bad dude. That may work for the likes of Kosmo who says that evidence is not required, but it is for most people. 

1 hour ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Something something, social justice, something something.

Something something, free speech, something something.

Something something, I'm right and you're wrong, something something.

I can't believe I read everything posted in here. What a !@#$ing shit show. The debate is thus: Can RL issues affect the game? Should they? All the posturing and threats and log reveals in this entire thread can pretty much be summed up to that (minus the childish grudges, of course). If SGM sees it one way, and Roz Wei sees it another, fight it out I guess. If it is impossible to separate yourselves from RL and the games, go for it. That's how you're choosing to see/play it. No point in trying to convince you otherwise. Just don't expect most of the game community to sit there and validate your justification for your actions, either of you. 

Protecting Nazi sympathizers/ISIS sympathizers is just dumb. Even if you're trying to "protect free speech," your logic falls apart. They could be banned from this game and discord and still find a corner of the Internet to spout off their free speech. Some shit just doesn't belong in this community (in-game or otherwise, and you know better than to say hate speech trolls is something worth keeping). 

Queen M and friends: Engaging with filth does nothing to them. Just makes you look bad. It legitimizes their arguments and their propaganda, and gives them a chance to respond in a public space. 

Who has given this right to pass judgement to the progressives? If the Conservative player base reduces and lets say packs itself in a few alliances, will they be deemed next to be ran out of the game for their racism/sexism/insert ism? When they're gone will the Liberals finally get the bullet too? This is why I don't bring RL into things, it is a total mess when people start pushing political grudges into the game. 

"Filth". That is the word you used to describe those against the breaking down of the two realms that exist. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, durmij said:

So your argument is that since they attracted noobs, the core needs to be forgiven for actions they never stopped? And dogwhistles need to be ignored? 

They rerolled and stopped spamming when formed SIR. Core? Only one guy have older nation then 90 days in their goverment.

9 minutes ago, durmij said:

I'm going to ask you to provide the same.

gasdads.png.26298fa9823ab82e86bca7ea19757264.png

13 minutes ago, durmij said:

A pithy quote doesn't excuse you from acknowledging nuance.

Oh but i acknowledged that both sides are doing.

5 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Who has given this right to pass judgement to the progressives? If the Conservative player base reduces and lets say packs itself in a few alliances, will they be deemed next to be ran out of the game for their racism/sexism/insert ism? When they're gone will the Liberals finally get the bullet too? This is why I don't bring RL into things, it is a total mess when people start pushing political grudges into the game. 

"Filth". That is the word you used to describe those against the breaking down of the two realms that exist. 

You're currently bringing RL into it with the conservatives vs progressives rhetoric. You were better served telling your opponents to !@#$ off and keep RL out of the game, and go down burning for it. 

And my comment about you guys being "filth" isn't really about you guys, it's about the people you're telling us deserve a spot in our community. I disagree. They're beyond excuse. Get them out. It's not about them being conservative (I'm a conservative), it's about the stupid !@#$ing choices they made to go into discord servers and troll/inflame the chats there. Now they're trying to reroll, and you tell us that it's enough for them to have done so. It really isn't. You can change your pixels, but that doesn't make the person on the other side of the keyboard a different person. If all they want is for you to come out and say that Nazis are bad and you in no way support them, how hard is it?  I don't need a gun to my head to say that someone who says !@#$ things is an !@#$. At this point, you're standing your ground to maintain whatever you've convinced yourself is your dignity, or principles, or whatever you wish to call it, but no one else here is convinced. The only reason anyone has bothered to ask for logs, or proof, or whatever, is because they're still jockeying for the chance to call this war just or not. This war is stupid. Both sides are self-righteous, and seeking validation for their viewpoints. I can respect Roz's viewpoint because at least they're standing up for their protectorate, but it gets pretty thin when you think about who they decided to protect in the first place. There's no morale high ground here. There's just a grudge, and someone who opposes the grudge.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

This discussion is starting to get rather heated. We would just like to remind everyone to remain civil and to refrain from flaming each other. Private messaging is also always just a few clicks away if you have personal issues with specific members.

Carry on.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, James II said:

lmao

So here is my takeaway:
Rozalia isn't a gentleman and doesn't know how to talk to a lady like Queen M.
Fark is bad for protecting it's protectrate
SIR, FARK, and Strategem were created for an elaborate plot to roll RW.

Not what I said at all, however muddying things up and trying to make me sound crazy is exactly what Nuke Bloc is here to do. Got to try and stop the rot of rep you're taking.

1 hour ago, durmij said:

As stated over in the other thread, the jihadists have been run out of the forums and ridiculed across multiple discord servers, while the Nazis still get some support and clout. I'm sure that if an ISIS alliance popped up it would be pounded into the dirt in no short order. 

And I bring it up because he's still relevant to the games politics, and he still gets cheers whenever he makes coded messages about killing immoral women, or thots as he calls them. And I realize now that my first statement excluded him, but Clarke is relevant to this because of the Acadia connection. It's fair to wonder if his predisposition to hating women was a factor in signing SIR, and even IG in the past.

What? SIR doesn't post on here, the latest for a long time was the posts in the goodbye thread of Gabranth. Gabranth himself posted, but he wasn't SIR. They also don't exist on a lot of discord servers, even the KT server they largely stopped. The key difference is there is a Jihad against one, and not against the other. Also this harassment talk you guys are on has no evidence provided for it, while SIR has evidence of Queen_M and others harassing them when they want to be left alone.

Heck, lets bring up one of the things that Queen_M cites as them starting to "harass" her. The bit where she cites a screenshot that is "3 of 6", which the rest she refused to give me. Apparently this was where they decided to "harass" her and if they hadn't done this then she could have left it.

ReMtRq4.png
IGPUtgv.png
tb9iSiL.png
U4B5eq6.png
izN5mcC.jpg

The above is nothing and Queen M seriously tried to use it. Why? Because she doesn't it seems have any evidence of anything else. The likes of Kosmo is not a source I'm going to believe. On the other hand there is plenty of Queen M, Kosmo, and so forth's harassment. When did harassment become acceptable? As I deem progressivism disgusting does this mean I am just if I start getting people together to run you lot out of the game too?

7 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

You're currently bringing RL into it with the conservatives vs progressives rhetoric. You were better served telling your opponents to !@#$ off and keep RL out of the game, and go down burning for it. 

And my comment about you guys being "filth" isn't really about you guys, it's about the people you're telling us deserve a spot in our community. I disagree. They're beyond excuse. Get them out. It's not about them being conservative (I'm a conservative), it's about the stupid !@#$ing choices they made to go into discord servers and troll/inflame the chats there. Now they're trying to reroll, and you tell us that it's enough for them to have done so. It really isn't. You can change your pixels, but that doesn't make the person on the other side of the keyboard a different person. If all they want is for you to come out and say that Nazis are bad and you in no way support them, how hard is it?  I don't need a gun to my head to say that someone who says !@#$ things is an !@#$. At this point, you're standing your ground to maintain whatever you've convinced yourself is your dignity, or principles, or whatever you wish to call it, but no one else here is convinced. The only reason anyone has bothered to ask for logs, or proof, or whatever, is because they're still jockeying for the chance to call this war just or not. This war is stupid. Both sides are self-righteous, and seeking validation for their viewpoints. I can respect Roz's viewpoint because at least they're standing up for their protectorate, but it gets pretty thin when you think about who they decided to protect in the first place. There's no morale high ground here. There's just a grudge, and someone who opposes the grudge.

They bring RL into things and decide to put the bullet in me too and I'm supposed to... just let it go? Nah. Doesn't work like that. They made it a RL thing so now they have to deal with it as a RL thing. If this is stopped here and now then they will simply destroy someone else in future for these RL political grudges. Oh no, X said something about how illegals should be deported in a politcal channel. We need to destroy him for it in game. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Nexa said:

You disagree with them and you defend your viewpoints. Nazi confirmed :P

It is funny that for all their talk and their little Jihad. The "Nazi sympathisers" in KT and Acadia are allowed to continue to exist in game... maybe they want to first harass out the people they "sympathise" with first and then they'll put the bullet in the "sympathisers"... then again... a lot of people who aren't KT and Acadia have been sympathising here... oh boy, a lot of bullets are going to have to be put in people. I can see it now:

Queen M: Nexa racially attacked me on mine and Fark's server.
Kosmo, Starbuck, others: We have no evidence oddly I know, but we totally vouch so lets harass and drive Nexa from the game.

• Upvote 3

Notice how Roz demands irrevocable evidence that something happened despite multiple eye witness accounts and yet 100% blindly believes that SIR is a reformed alliance and, even despite dropping them for no real legitimate reason other than "speeding up the process", he will likely still defend them. Why? Because he doesn't want to look weak.

We get it Roz. You want to preserve your image and PR. In fact your image was more important than SIR ever was to you. Only reason you hit us was because "disrespect". Everyone can go see the log dump he provided for themselves. He says it all there.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Notice how Roz demands irrevocable evidence that something happened despite multiple eye witness accounts and yet 100% blindly believes that SIR is a reformed alliance and, even despite dropping them for no real legitimate reason other than "speeding up the process", he will likely still defend them. Why? Because he doesn't want to look weak.

We get it Roz. You want to preserve your image and PR. In fact your image was more important than SIR ever was to you. Only reason you hit us was because "disrespect". Everyone can go see the log dump he provided for themselves. He says it all there.

Because the likes of Kosmo is just such a trustworthy account. He isn't heavily biased and out on his little Jihad or anything. If I get some friends to back me up on something I have no evidence on does that make it true? Again, your sort is in the business of putting together these cases against people. The claim that you guys failed to get evidence in not one, but several cases, but we should totally take your word for it is nonsense.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Notice how Roz demands irrevocable evidence that something happened despite multiple eye witness accounts

In 2017 i want screen shoots not he said-she said and since you are claiming that they are spamming discord servers you are to provide them , no?

23 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

even despite dropping them for no real legitimate reason other than "speeding up the process

They got different protector so there is that.

4 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Because the likes of Kosmo is just such a trustworthy account. He isn't heavily biased and out on his little Jihad or anything. If I get some friends to back me up on something I have no evidence on does that make it true? Again, your sort is in the business of putting together these cases against people. The claim that you guys failed to get evidence in not one, but several cases, but we should totally take your word for it is nonsense.

Do you think Kriegskonig is biased? He himself said that this has happened and that he has evidence, see the reduction of papers thread. Not to mention Smith and others in TKR. Acadia even saw the evidence, you could even ask them yourself. But you won't do that because you're only interesting in spinning narratives on the OWF.

You yourself have yet to provide evidence for a large majority of what you said. So really it's a moot point.

As for you Nexa, SIR isn't protected by anyone at the moment. Roz dropped them for no legitimate reason, again, it's all in the logs. Something about not wanting to look weak and speeding up the process so RW didn't get completely destroyed.

3 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

As for you Nexa, SIR isn't protected by anyone at the moment

I am talking about different kind of protection and relations that doesnt need to go on paper ;)

4 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

He himself said that this has happened and that he has evidence, see the reduction of papers thread. Not to mention Smith and others in TKR. Acadia even saw the evidence, you could even ask them yourself.

They rerolled and were quiet after that.

Just now, Starbuck said:

Do you think Kriegskonig is biased? He himself said that this has happened and that he has evidence, see the reduction of papers thread. Not to mention Smith and others in TKR. Acadia even saw the evidence, you could even ask them yourself. But you won't do that because you're only interesting in spinning narratives on the OWF.

You yourself have yet to provide evidence for a large majority of what you said. So really it's a moot point.

As for you Nexa, SIR isn't protected by anyone at the moment. Roz dropped them for no legitimate reason, again, it's all in the logs. Something about not wanting to look weak and speeding up the process so RW didn't get completely destroyed.

So Krieg has evidence of the things that Queen M and Kosmo say happened but they just happened to delete everything before saving. He is free to show it if the case, but all that sounds off. Sounds more like you're referring to the Iron Guard stuff (he even said his stuff was July or whatever it was), so Krieg does not have evidence of the stuff that went down that Queen M is claiming. Smith's thing was a little over 2 weeks before SIR was even an alliance. 

I've provided evidence of your sides harassment and also provided the logs in full to show exactly what was said and wasn't as Queen_M was trying to spin that she was reasonable and I was, to quote, like a "child", so people are now able to judge how true that is. 

It was about the fact that it would have repeated if resolved in an incomplete manner and you'll just hit RW next time instead of hoping intimidation is enough. SIR agreed that it would not be fair for us to be in the middle of this little Jihad. Oh well, we are now certainly and are the ones taking all the hits. The message seems simple enough. "We want to harass people out of the game. We have intimidated people up to now in pursuit of this, however now we're going to make an example of Roz Wei to show that you let us harass or we destroy you". 

• Upvote 2