Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

1 hour ago, Epi said:

I'm going to watch Dragon ball Super, i think we know who really won here.

Shameless Advertising

You should, Super has only improved as time has gone on. Goku is currently facing down the biggest oddzs he has ever had to try and overcome. Jiren the Grey, Ayy Lmao himself, is stronger than the concept of time itself and even after attaining his new Ultra Instinct ability Goku was still beat, while Jiren was holding back too. 

Will Goku really be able to hit the Attitude Adjustment after getting beat up the whole match and pin Jiren for the 1-2-3? Can he even lift up someone so big and tough?

Edit: Huh... considering the villain to hero ratio... Goku does in fact hit literal Attitude Adjustments to people... only the EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE/DREAD/EVIL himself has resisted it, but you know he is slipping currently. I can't find it right now but someone drew Frieza as Pan's father figure in the vein of Piccolo to Gohan. One day, one day, Frieza will find goodness in his heart.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Ill admit to that.  I shouldve been less threatening so Acadia didnt drop them and I could have had a real war.

Wait, I missed this.

How long did Acadia have protection on SIR?  Just curious if Fark could've made a move in that timeline or chose to wait.

So apparently nazys aren't people. -.-

The selfrightnousness and hypocrisy is strong one one side here.

As much as I'm against nazys and most of it's ideology, I'm also as much if not more for freedom of speech and existance. Just because someone is nazy doesn't mean he doesn't get to exist or treated like a human being. Confront them, verbally and rationally, but when you start getting phisical and start doing exactly what you accuse the off (nazys killed jews so we kill nazys, and somehow that makes us good people and makes them bad people). I knew you were a bad person @Queen Mbut al least have some standards.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

2 hours ago, DragonK said:

So apparently nazys aren't people. -.-

The selfrightnousness and hypocrisy is strong one one side here.

As much as I'm against nazys and most of it's ideology, I'm also as much if not more for freedom of speech and existance. Just because someone is nazy doesn't mean he doesn't get to exist or treated like a human being. Confront them, verbally and rationally, but when you start getting phisical and start doing exactly what you accuse the off (nazys killed jews so we kill nazys, and somehow that makes us good people and makes them bad people). I knew you were a bad person @Queen Mbut al least have some standards.

Wew lad, lets try to unpack this. You can't tolerate intolerance. By demanding that hate speech be given a right to exist, you are demanding that people targeted by that speech be diminished in that space. Absolute freedom for all doesn't exist as their are realities of power at play; there has to be some sort of mitigation going on.

I'm also curious as to why you're going after Queen M as somehow equivalent to the Nazi's. You are aware of the screenshots a few post up of one of SIR's members telling people to kill themselves because they exist in a way he doesn't like? Or the mountains of screenshots we all saw last summer, of these same individuals promoting the deaths of people for inborn traits like race and sexuality? Or the recent off topic post were several prominent members of this community, some of whom are in this thread, that women are inherently inferior and should have their rights restricted for their own good? It sounds like you have a personal grudge to grind and are bandwagoning at this point. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, durmij said:

You can't tolerate intolerance.

Intolerant guy talking. Does that mean free CB on you if we ever need one?

They werent SIR members at that time,SIR didnt exist then.

Edited by Nexa
  • Upvote 3

Something not related to the game + politically incorrect + Queen M + drama + something something salty + proofs???

I have a deja vù glitch-in-the-matrix.jpg

5 minutes ago, KingBushido said:

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau > most of the shows this season.

1. Osomatsu-san 2
2. Mahoujin Guruguru
3. Shokugeki no Souma 3
4. Ballroom e Youkoso
5. 3-gatsu no Lion 2
6. Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
7. Inuyashiki
8. Mahoutsukai no Yome
9. Kino no Tabi
10. Juuni Taisen

etc.

1 minute ago, Nexa said:

Intolerant guy talking? Does that mean free CB on you if we ever need one?

Everything you cut out was about nuance and the need for balance in order to come to a reasonable state. It would have been evident had you actually read my entire post, but not tolerating someone's politics is completely different than not tolerating someone for an inborn trait like race, gender or sexuality. You're drawing a false equivalency in order to try and paint me as a hypocrite with whataboutism and your argument just doesn't hold water.

As for the SIR timeline, these are people who have been doing this for months, with only brief pauses. SIR is a clear continuation of their desire to carve a space out for hate speech in this game. You're treating SIR as a separate entity unjustly caught up in all of this, when in fact all alliances are just groups of people trying to achieve a goal.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Gotta love how Roz literally just brought in RL politics into the game right after saying it's unacceptable to do so.

A hypocrite to the very end.

Nothing hypocritical. You and your fellows have broken that line and I'm supposed to still maintain it? Please.

As people have heard. They spent months on Acadia, sending them all this "evidence". When it comes to me, nothing, Kosmo threatening RW once offhand is literally it on the matter. Only after they start hitting with spy attacks does a dialogue happen and that is one initiated by me and then nothing is ever provided. Kosmo who is very involved here even tells me on our server that they need provide no evidence, heck it was "infringing on their sovereignty" apparently.

Am I supposed to just believe them? People who are possessed, have been harassing and it appears are willing to do anything... they wouldn't lie to me? I'm supposed to believe super biased people? If this happened regarding Queen_M, heck from the sounds of it there were several events even, then why was no screenshot taken? Am I expected to believe that they wouldn't? Had they shown evidence of this, SIR acting in such a manner and racially abusing Queen_M on her in-game server, then what happens after is natural. However they didn't.

All I see is a group that acted as they did as they were very much into hitting RW too. If I had backed down in the face of all the disrespect then they'd have instead simply posted a thread on here stating that the "Nazi sympathisers" are cowards and blah blah blah, heck in Kosmo's words here it wouldn't even have stopped an attack. So RW was getting hit regardless I'm guessing, unlike Acadia, who they would have liked to, but are too cowardly to do so.

33 minutes ago, durmij said:

Wew lad, lets try to unpack this. You can't tolerate intolerance. By demanding that hate speech be given a right to exist, you are demanding that people targeted by that speech be diminished in that space. Absolute freedom for all doesn't exist as their are realities of power at play; there has to be some sort of mitigation going on.

I'm also curious as to why you're going after Queen M as somehow equivalent to the Nazi's. You are aware of the screenshots a few post up of one of SIR's members telling people to kill themselves because they exist in a way he doesn't like? Or the mountains of screenshots we all saw last summer, of these same individuals promoting the deaths of people for inborn traits like race and sexuality? Or the recent off topic post were several prominent members of this community, some of whom are in this thread, that women are inherently inferior and should have their rights restricted for their own good? It sounds like you have a personal grudge to grind and are bandwagoning at this point. 

I protected the 3 Islamists for months. Not once did anyone raise an issue. Some hate speech can be tolerated it seems. You say they still get hit, sure, when they become raid targets, so largely like anyone else would be.

Shifty is the only one who has posted here that said women's right to vote should be repealed. He ain't relevant to the matter so why bring this up? 

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, durmij said:

As for the SIR timeline, these are people who have been doing this for months, with only brief pauses. SIR is a clear continuation of their desire to carve a space out for hate speech in this game. You're treating SIR as a separate entity unjustly caught up in all of this, when in fact all alliances are just groups of people trying to achieve a goal.

So they stopped and rerolled and you still continued to harass them?  And you are still trying to look better than them? You are even trying to justify bullying.

21 minutes ago, durmij said:

You're drawing a false equivalency in order to try and paint me as a hypocrite

You are painting yourself with those posts.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Something not related to the game + politically incorrect + Queen M + drama + something something salty + proofs???

I have a deja vù glitch-in-the-matrix.jpg

No shade, but not only do you not know what you’re talking about, you’re also annoying af. I know everyone in this game from...the game. Seeking me out to call me a !@#$ (yes, which I did call you out for in private and with the appropriate people) is not an issue of political correctness; it’s an assault on me IC and OOC.

Be loud and wrong, but don’t be both. Have any further issue, message me in-game or on the forums so we can discuss.

Edited by Queen M

55 minutes ago, durmij said:

TBF, I was on lunch break, and very limited time to read all stuff.., but

You can tolerate the intolerance. It isn't impossible, just hard to do if you're overly emotional person. Yes, you could just completly ignore them, try to address them calm and if that doesn't work, ignore them. From experience the bullys are loudest people and they always seek only one thing; attention. And now you've given it to them, and in their mindset, you justifed their worldview, you proved to them that they are the victims and that you are wrong and they are right. Don't do that. We don't need more victims.

So what we have, is her being offended by some words, and then she takes on herself to purge the server of nazys. If you don't see resemblance here, well...

We all didn't see any screenshots. I didn't see any screenshots. All I saw today was Rozalia asking to see screenshots, and being denied the same.

And yeah, I do have personal grudge and I am bandwagoning on one side, as is everyone in this thread, it's just that I can be more sophisticated with my insults, and stike harder casue I strike with truth, and truth hurts the most. My guess is I'll get called nazy now and rolled by Quen M, cause hurting someone's fifys is valid CB in this game it seems.

tvPWtuA.gif

Something something, social justice, something something.

Something something, free speech, something something.

Something something, I'm right and you're wrong, something something.

I can't believe I read everything posted in here. What a !@#$ing shit show. The debate is thus: Can RL issues affect the game? Should they? All the posturing and threats and log reveals in this entire thread can pretty much be summed up to that (minus the childish grudges, of course). If SGM sees it one way, and Roz Wei sees it another, fight it out I guess. If it is impossible to separate yourselves from RL and the games, go for it. That's how you're choosing to see/play it. No point in trying to convince you otherwise. Just don't expect most of the game community to sit there and validate your justification for your actions, either of you. 

Protecting Nazi sympathizers/ISIS sympathizers is just dumb. Even if you're trying to "protect free speech," your logic falls apart. They could be banned from this game and discord and still find a corner of the Internet to spout off their free speech. Some shit just doesn't belong in this community (in-game or otherwise, and you know better than to say hate speech trolls is something worth keeping). 

Queen M and friends: Engaging with filth does nothing to them. Just makes you look bad. It legitimizes their arguments and their propaganda, and gives them a chance to respond in a public space. 

• Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

58 minutes ago, Nexa said:

Intolerant guy talking. Does that mean free CB on you if we ever need one?

I mean I'm putting up with @Nexa everyday, and all he throws at me are pretty much only insults. Also I'm Croatian and he's Srbian, and if you look into our histoy it's only natual that we'll hate eachoter based on that alone. Yet, for all the differences and provocations, I'm still putting up with him, and retorting when I feel neccessary, verbally, instead of creating big drama like this one, and going all out casue he's "sworn enemy of normal humans" or whatever bs you want to use to justify your own agenda and ideology.

13 minutes ago, Nexa said:

So they stopped and rerolled and you still continued to harass them?  And you are still trying to look better than them? You are even trying to justify bullying.

You are painting yourself with those posts.

^ And that's pretty much how nazys explained why jews needed to be purged. Cause arie people were supperior, and better, so they had to kill all inferior races so only the chosen people could inherit the planet. Way to go proving that what they are doing is wrong

tvPWtuA.gif

7 minutes ago, Queen M said:

No shade, but not only do you not know what you’re talking about, you’re also annoying af. I know everyone in this game from...the game. Seeking me out to call me a !@#$ (yes, which I did call you out for in private and with th appropriate people) is not an issue of political correctness; it’s an assault on me I  and OOC.

Be loud and wrong, but don’t be both. Have any further issue, message me in-game or on the forums so we can discuss.

I mean, I get called Croat, and white, and balkanian, in very derogative and insulting ways. Instead of making drama about it, I do this:

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif