Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Harassment in what way?  I see a lot of hearsay.  Apparently they had no issues of showing logs to Acadia (Unless I misread it), so why not reveal it to Roz and make himself look like a bad guy?

There was nothing to lose in this situation and a lot to gain from it.

It shouldn't take that much to tell someone to not defend Nazi's. You're pretty adamant about defending them yourself! I'd say you were a Nazi lover too, but I know better. You've just always been salty towards Nuke Bloc. It's cute that you'd take your salt so far as to humor defending Nazi's.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

No, I'm adamant against hearsay and even my closest connections know this.  While that may make me a hard person to work with sometimes, it's the honest way.

It shouldn't be hard to reveal connections to Nazism to win over support, but apparently it is.

You're welcome to defend the Nazi's. My troops will be waiting!

We have nothing to prove to you. Acadia has already dropped them, and Rozalia has as well since they know what they are.

All Rozalia has to do is apologize for hitting strategem and denounce nazism. Probably pay reps for his acts of agression to strat and we can all put it behind us. But he has a hard to admitting supporting nazis is wrong. 

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, James II said:

Say what you want about Nazis, but they had a heck of a military. Minus a few boneheaded mistakes by the leadership, they may have won the war.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Say what you want about Nazis, but they had a heck of a military. Minus a few boneheaded mistakes by the leadership, they may have won the war.

Not really; they made too many enemies all at once and were critically hobbled by their own backwards ideology alienating many skilled scientists that would have otherwise been serious assets to their regime. Tactically they were strong, sure, but strategically, logistically, and technologically they had no possible chance. Thankfully.

12 minutes ago, James II said:

We have nothing to prove to you. Acadia has already dropped them, and Rozalia has as well since they know what they are.

Look, if you're unwilling to provide evidence when it's asked for, then you can't expect to not be called out on that. I'm not doubting your claims, what I am saying is that Buorhann isn't defending anybody here.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Not really; they made too many enemies all at once and were critically hobbled by their own backwards ideology alienating many skilled scientists that would have otherwise been serious assets to their regime. Tactically they were strong, sure, but strategically, logistically, and technologically they had no possible chance. Thankfully.

I agree. Outside of the whole technologically thing. They had weapons way better than other nations. Our main concern was them actually beating us to the first nuclear weapons. Now it's debatable how close they really were, but they did have the first ICBM......takes a lot to develop that.

7 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

They also got creamed in the intelligence game. Garbo was a legend.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

I agree. Outside of the whole technologically thing. They had weapons way better than other nations. Our main concern was them actually beating us to the first nuclear weapons. Now it's debatable how close they really were, but they did have the first ICBM......takes a lot to develop that.

Actually, I'd dispute that their weapons were better. They may have been more sophisticated and individually superior (the StG 44 being a strong example of such) but it's been argued that they would have been better served producing a higher quantity of more basic weapons, making their expensive weapons worse in terms of their value towards actually winning the war.

As for them getting a nuclear warhead, they didn't have the information that Allied scientists did regarding nuclear cross-sections being as different as they were for the different isotopes of uranium or about the utility of plutonium. At least, that's my understanding after watching a video on the subject; I've not taken formal classes on this.

Also </derailment>

Just now, durmij said:

They also got creamed in the intelligence game. Garbo was a legend.

You're super right.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 2

Thats a bunch of hogwash.  The nazis outclassed the other European nations early in the war in some ways, were outclassed in others, and were adept at taking advantage of their advantages and minimizing their disadvantages in the early going.  They were the first to develop ballistic missiles, not intercontinental ballistic missiles, but at the level they had developed them it was much more effective to park a battleship in range of the target or carpet bomb the hell out of it, neither of which the Germans could do.  They developed the first jet fighters, but the level of their development was such that they had massive disadvantages that let our fighters dominate them in various aspects.  Their tanks were well behind the Russians midway through the war.  Their infantry and artillery tactics lagged massively behind the Americans.  There was nothing they could do to win that war short of not fighting the Russians and Americans.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Look, if you're unwilling to provide evidence when it's asked for, then you can't expect to not be called out on that. I'm not doubting your claims, what I am saying is that Buorhann isn't defending anybody here.

They were very dumb in fighting a two front war. Thats what generally killed them

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

No it isnt, they only fought a two front war for 10 months, and they were doomed long before then.

I suspect they were doomed from the point at which they based their whole concept on the ravings of a madman; their eugenics pseudoscience was never sustainable.

• Upvote 1

Can we all talk about how Roz said this and then went ahead and posted all the logs he had with Queen M in public?Roz not trustworthy.PNG

It seems Roz is only trustworthy so long as you don't anger the great Roz. If this game is going to evolve into people posting logs of entire conversations every time they get mad, then what's even the point of attempted any kind of political discourse?

Edited by Starbuck
  • Upvote 2

>when people tell you FA is hard

>when you read these logs and see there's nothing to it

>when people act like log dumping is a big deal when you're already enemies

Seriously, people act like this is a Japanese tea ceremony or like gentleman's warfare. There's no reason for it to be so drawn out. It's a grudge match now.

Also wtf, Kosmo had a good description of German fighting ability. I did not expect this.

Anyway, if I were Rozalia, I'd rather disband and cause chaos than accept these terms.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

I'm not going to get involved in these back and forth arguments because nobody is going to back down but here's a screenshot of a guy from SIR when he spammed the TKR channel

(I dunno if this will get me modded but yeah)

Screenshot_20171010-143639.png

@Smith THAT is what we needed.  Actual, solid evidence with names attached.  BasH, there, is Bastion/Wall/Eric.  When was that taken?

This is probably the best one yet, and most recent, warmest smoking gun.  Better than what I have from April.  Obviously if this is still being posted in October, he hasn't reformed.

Edited by Kriegskoenig

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

[censored]

Just now, Kriegskoenig said:

[censored]

Fake news

2 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

@Smith THAT is what we needed.  Actual, solid evidence with names attached.  BasH, there, is Bastion/Wall/Eric.  When was that taken?

This is probably the best one yet, and most recent, warmest smoking gun.  Better than what I have from April.  Obviously if this is still being posted in October, he hasn't reformed.

I screenshotted it on October 10th

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

4 hours ago, James II said:

All Rozalia has to do is apologize for hitting strategem and denounce nazism. Probably pay reps for his acts of agression to strat and we can all put it behind us. But he has a hard to admitting supporting nazis is wrong. 

They were dropped as both sides could not come to a conclusion in their feud and I had no intention of being in the middle of this little social war of yours. Naturally, it is the progressives who put the bullet in me. 

Unlike yourselves I actually have taken on Nazi arguments in large numbers and taken them down far harder than any of you ever could. There was no aggression on our end, we defended our protectorate after numerous attempts at a diplomatic solution. 

3 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Can we all talk about how Roz said this and then went ahead and posted all the logs he had with Queen M in public?Roz not trustworthy.PNG

It seems Roz is only trustworthy so long as you don't anger the great Roz. If this game is going to evolve into people posting logs of entire conversations every time they get mad, then what's even the point of attempted any kind of political discourse?

Out of context. It refers to planning hits, "moves', and what have you.

2 hours ago, Smith said:

I screenshotted it on October 10th

SIR was founded on October 26th. In addition that doesn't appear to be one of these "raids", one could have been going on, but nothing on the shown person being the one responsible. Such people spam, they don't spend time to highlight people and argue some point. The context of that discussion is also not stated, could be political.
In addition whatever may have happened with TKR, they cite other events which they then did not and seem cannot provide evidence for. I ask in the logs themselves, that if there is a killshot then just present it. 

2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Anyway, if I were Rozalia, I'd rather disband and cause chaos than accept these terms.

I have long been aware that at some point, these SJWs and their "sympathisers" as that is the in word right now would come gunning for me. I am not part of a group like the Conservatives so putting the bullet in me is manageable enough for them. They hate how their attempts to call me a racist and all their other words simply have no effect. They hate that Stabuck for example can ask me if I want to chain women up, and I can respond happily that yeah I do enjoy tying women up... and smacking them... and spitting in their face... choking them... so on. Puritans like this deal in shame, and I see none in sweet love. Very liberal if that is the word like that on such matters.

So anyway, they spent in Kosmo's words, months working on Acadia because they feared hitting them, but not a single day working on me. Kosmo once threatened me with destruction in late October and then said no more... and that was it. These SJWs have been utterly destroyed by me again and again, and their sympathisers such as those in Alpha, well one will soon be deported for daring to challenge the Roz for a start so them too when they dare. What can I say, the Roz is too smart for his own good perhaps when it comes to humiliating and destroying these types and their mad views. Note that I have long been destroying the far-right and the Islamists in the past, however there is a ironic, due to Social Justice, and key difference between them and these people here today. Those groups have no power whatsoever, zero. These guys however, different, they are backed, they are seen as acceptable, when as said for all this talk of the seriousness of racism they will go around shouting kill all whites after they have preached to you. Imagine for a second a Islamist or Fascist/Nazi alliance trying to drive people from the game, now think how quickly they'd get obliterated for it regardless of treaties.

So these people, no longer content with just pushing for getting me warned for "racism" for stuff like the 4 wives thread, have taken their real life politics into the game and have began meting out punishments, attempts to drive people from the game. My personality is not unknown, I'm not going to kowtow to these threats especially when they make such evidence-less backed statements (they have form politically in that may I add) and treat me with such disrespect. They knew this would happen no doubt and it was exactly what they wanted. 

Pathetic are the people who have to bring such RL stuff into the game because they cannot win when it comes to actually putting forth their ideas. You can destroy as much in-game infra as you want, but nothing will stop the fact that your ideas, your movements, your politics, will end up in the dustbin of history in good time. 

• Upvote 2