Lordship's Wrath

Rozalia

2 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

The Communist people privately tend to not be that bad, in game, as far as I know. The comparable ones are the Islamic guys who support ISIS. Where is the campaign against SK threatening them to drop protection? Oh wait, there isn't and never will be one. 

Are we thot police, or do we not thot police enough?  Make up your mind

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

The Communist people privately tend to not be that bad, in game, as far as I know. The comparable ones are the Islamic guys who support ISIS. Where is the campaign against SK threatening them to drop protection? Oh wait, there isn't and never will be one. 

It's easier to finish the fight against Nazis first, then move on. You don't want to have a war In Afghanistan and then in the middle, divert your attention to Iraq and then 16 years later you have wars all across the world. Stay focused Roz and you will be a big help in the fight against the Nazis, seeing how you are against them.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 2

My arguments against you people are well known. For all the bluster you won't do the same to Muslims/Islamists due to how it all works for you guys. It is why your side's anti-white racism comes so naturally. #NotAll obviously but some of you certainly are, and no push back is given against them. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
we need a come to jesus meeting
id like for fark to be done with this shit

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
What's up?

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
so kemal says he can accept the 50 million to end fraggles debt, but the raids wont stop
or we can not pay and continue working to do to the others what we are doing to kemal

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Well, I'm going to tell you what I've told every other person.  Kemal isn't  protected by Mensa or it's community.  He is literally on his own and you guys can treat him as such if you feel that is the necessary thing to do.

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
thats all well and good, but i dont give a shit about kemal.  id like to stop hunting the rest of you

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Uh, what?
Who else is it?

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
as far as im concerned, every other mensa person

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Then you are 100% incorrect with that speculation.

Want me to take a screenshot of this discussion for further proof?  Or show the other 3 logs I have of you approaching me in the past about Mensa apparently spying you?

Post the ones from before fraggle made me stop caring

Just now, Buorhann said:

That is one of them?  Like you literally started the convo with "Fraggles debt".

Yea this isn't the best thing for Fark to go down on. It would be better for them to move on from it and not mention it again. I never asked them to approach you Buorhann and I never knew how bad it would blow up.

I have a lot of logs from Nuke Bloc members about it.  While I joke about "Just organize spy hits on Nuke Bloc, they'll just blame Mensa" - I wasn't lying.

(The funny thing it wasn't Kemal on that recent one back in September.  He had no spies to begin with at that time.  It was 3 different alliances coordinating hits)

Edited by Buorhann

Just now, Buorhann said:

I have a lot of logs from Nuke Bloc members about it.  While I joke about "Just organize spy hits on Nuke Bloc, they'll just blame Mensa" - I wasn't lying.

I agree and believe you. It was botched from the beginning and I accept the blame for it. 

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

You keep saying that like it wasnt Mensa.

It wasn't all Mensa

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

Has anyone else noticed how Buorhann has been making every thread about himself lately?

Buorhann has a point here though. Running in half-assed didnt work with my situation and it doesn't seem to be working here either. Maybe it's the process being applied that's faulty.

2 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Has anyone else noticed how Buorhann has been making every thread about himself lately?

>make a statement on the current affairs

>kosmo calls me out on a past subject

>i oblige his request

>suddenly it's about me

Ok.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>make a statement on the current affairs

>kosmo calls me out on a past subject

>i oblige his request

>suddenly it's about me

Ok.

It really isn't about it. The way this all fell apart is par for the course though. 

So I'll be done with this now: I do not support Nazis and only I speak for my nation. Anyone who wants to put me on blast will have a bad night.

Edited by Fraggle

29 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
we need a come to jesus meeting
id like for fark to be done with this shit

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
What's up?

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
so kemal says he can accept the 50 million to end fraggles debt, but the raids wont stop
or we can not pay and continue working to do to the others what we are doing to kemal

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Well, I'm going to tell you what I've told every other person.  Kemal isn't  protected by Mensa or it's community.  He is literally on his own and you guys can treat him as such if you feel that is the necessary thing to do.

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
thats all well and good, but i dont give a shit about kemal.  id like to stop hunting the rest of you

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Uh, what?
Who else is it?

Kosmokenny - 09/14/2017
as far as im concerned, every other mensa person

Buorhann - 09/14/2017
Then you are 100% incorrect with that speculation.

Want me to take a screenshot of this discussion for further proof?  Or show the other 3 logs I have of you approaching me in the past about Mensa apparently spying you?

I love the other half of these logs. I just read my logs from the 14th.  It makes sense now.

3 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

https://pastebin.com/T27nWat6

As Queen M states there is nothing wrong in the logs I thought I'd share. She can thank me later. 

Lol you probably should have kept those logs to yourself. You're not helping your cause.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

How so, James?  From what I see, Roz attempted to handle it diplomatically even after SGM got caught.  Up till when Queen M states she cannot give peace to nazi's.

It's clear that no matter what Rozalia could do, it was all in motion.

If evidence was shown and Roz still defended them, this would've been handled completely different and RW would've had no leg to stand on with what's being pinned on Roz.

Roz attacked SGM because the Nazi's he protected were harassing her. He set it in motion and it wasn't until he found out he was gonna get rolled that he tried to do anything.

It shouldn't take the prospect of you getting rolled to do the right thing. It demonstrates pathetic character.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, James II said:

Roz attacked SGM because the Nazi's he protected were harassing her. He set it in motion and it wasn't until he found out he was gonna get rolled that he tried to do anything.

It shouldn't take the prospect of you getting rolled to do the right thing. It demonstrates pathetic character.

Harassment in what way?  I see a lot of hearsay.  Apparently they had no issues of showing logs to Acadia (Unless I misread it), so why not reveal it to Roz and make himself look like a bad guy?

There was nothing to lose in this situation and a lot to gain from it.

• Upvote 1