Valenwood One of Youngest Nations to Achieve This Record

Rob Semloh

At just 37 days of age, Valenwood is one of the youngest nations on Orbis to receive a nuke from an Arrgh raider in defense of their alliance.

On 12/06 at 0639 game time, Mayor of Calondia (Arrgh) sent a nuke into the Valenwood town of Elden Root, killing over 130,000 Elven civilians, and making the area a nuclear wasteland for days to come.

After the bomb was dropped, Valenwood accepted the peace offers of Calondia, and it's citizens immediately started rebulding the town of Elden Root.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is obviously the right place to post this message. I approve! (He is 37 days old guys so get that stick out of your butt)

IC:

Emperor Mayor: And don't you ever challenge Calondia again!

Rok Semloh: Yes Sir, won't happen again! No Sir! No Sir it won't!

Emperor smiles and sits back into his massive golden throne of jewels and frozen crystal tears, waiting for the giant red "Fire nuke" button to light up again.

OOC:

(is it RP now?!?!)

National Affairs is surprise surprise, for Nation Affairs. This is in the right section.

I believe what nova posted was not him yelling at him, but trying to explain.

And it's for RPING out a storyline based upon the nation you picked for on the map, as per the rules. If you desire to RP your in-game nation, that's fine. Pick a spot on the map and feel free to join us.

But this subforum isn't designed for the tidbits of random national news that players put up.

Edited by Spectral

Actually it is EXACTLY used for the purpose of national news. No one needs to use that dumb map.

EDIT: So stop ruining other peoples RP.

"For casual roleplay, the National Affairs subforum itself should do."

"Even if you choose not to reply in this thread, you're free to make use of the subforum. This is merely a thread within which we can see who has, and who hasn't, read the thread's specific rules and accepted them."

^Literally in the rules, I guess you should read them? :  

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Robert P. Holmes III said:

No, it's not.

47 minutes ago, AwesomeNova said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia Do you think his post is in the right catagory?

This is the right area to post and you may continue to post.

You DO NOT have to sign up for the map or anything. So long as you make posts about whats going on in your nation you are free to do so.

• Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Thanks Lelouch, but it brings up a good point. It is kind of hard to know what the rules really are when there are three separate threads for them. One for National Affairs, one for NatRP and another one for the map it seems. I can see how it may be a bit confusing.

I've posted national news here since early 2015 and this is the first time some of the (newer) people have said anything.

Anyway, since the others aren't doing it, I will: congratulations me on such an accomplishment! Not many people take nukes this early in their nation's life, so we are proud to defend our alliance and our people.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
On 12/6/2017 at 8:04 PM, AwesomeNova said:

(OOC: Dude, wrong place to post.)

You are not a moderator. if you feel a post is out of place you report the thread or PM me directly the link to it. 

@Robert P. Holmes III you don't have to sign up for the map to RP your nation here. 

The only thing the map does is make you apart of the "canon" to the RP the rest of players are using, and without being on it, the rest could consider you as non-canon but that shouldn't stop you from posting about your in-game nation here about anything. 

Have fun o/

On 12/6/2017 at 9:51 PM, Mayor said:

Thanks Lelouch, but it brings up a good point. It is kind of hard to know what the rules really are when there are three separate threads for them. One for National Affairs, one for NatRP and another one for the map it seems. I can see how it may be a bit confusing.

I tried combining them into one post however the NatRP rules really only affect players on the map. 

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]