A message to the right wing

Hello brothers, I salute all of you, from the conservative lite who's afraid to cast a Republican ballot every November to the proudest fascist ready to reinvigorate their nation.

We are being targeted. We are being censored on the forums, we are being banned and kicked from servers, and we are being raided and spy attacked in-game. Unlike the left we do not beg, we do not force others to like us or associate with us. No, this is a warning if you're a bit slower. The left: the thots, the sjws, the communists, and the alternative lifestyle folks have decided we are too much for them. I say this to you all now, they will make an example of the extreme. But they will come after you too, you'll be kept from anything as long as you have your agenda which triggers them. 

So if you are in the far right and you've already been harassed, arm up on nukes and credits.

If you're a moderate right winger, collect dirt on the lefties, you too can end treaties and leadership terms.

If you're a filthy casual or just joining the ranks, hide and assist your brothers in secrecy.

Other than that, we're all slowly going to get marked and targeted.

Operation Clausewitz is in effect.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Holton said:

Genuine question but aren't conservatism and fascism at odds with each other?

It's kinda like the U.S.S.R. and Maoist China. They're on the same side, but they don't get along well.

new_forum_sig_2.png

12 hours ago, Holton said:

Genuine question but aren't conservatism and fascism at odds with each other?

I'm trying to incite in-game violence and chaos. Shut up, you're embarrassing me in front of all my friends.

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Boo hoo you sound like an SJW whining and !@#$ing about how much of a victim you are.

Grow some balls Shifty holy shit.

>literally telling them to take offensive action

>not asking for sympathy

>trying to incite conflict

Oi nice b8 m8

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

>literally telling them to take offensive action

>not asking for sympathy

>trying to incite conflict

Oi nice b8 m8

woe is me deez oppressors be oppressing us we wuz kangz but now we keep get rolled we muz rise upp and fite back we iz da resistance against da oppressuhs we iz da revolution.

^you sound like that fam

XLL3z4T.gif

22 minutes ago, ForgotPants said:

Genuine question - if you're a right winger, can you still eat left wings from a fried chicken?

You can eat them as long as you put them in the oven first.

Errr... no one likes raw chicken.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

You can eat them as long as you put them in the oven first.

Errr... no one likes raw chicken.

But...its fried chicken. No one likes overcooked chicken. It's dry and keeps going round and round in your mouth, refusing to enter your throat and stomach.