A Reduction of Paper Announcement

kosmokenny

I'm sure at some point Roz is going to show up and post some juicy logs claiming I'm racist towards white people.

Be wary of the antifa supersoldier Starbuck coming after your blue eyed babies.

Edited by Starbuck

1 hour ago, Epimetheus said:

Are we forgetting KT here, i feel like their FA doesn't have a bad enough reputation. Because from my memory they too protected Iron Guard

WEW.
KT ain't that bad.
They also protected Royal Dragons.

Just now, Queen M said:

I really wish you hadn't brought my husband into this...

You were the one who did that actually. It was irrelevant as I have reiterated here in case you tried (and you would have) it again. 

6 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

When they apply to the alliance listing their reason for joining as "14/88 sieg heil" and their membership is enthusiastically approved, theyre nazis

Can't really argue with that logic

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Just now, Bezzers said:

Can't really argue with that logic

The screens they have on that are of Iron Guard.

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

So what are you even blabbering on about? You say we're "noted anti-white racists" but where's your proof? You just seem salty from us raiding SIR.

Because an angle you guys have is "protecting Nazis". the implication being clear enough, that there is some level of sympathy there from Acadia/me. Nah, I protected Ibrahim and his lot too who are on the other end of the scale there. Even your own alliance, right from the start I said I wouldn't mind helping if I could help on something you'd do.

The lines between RL and in game is not something you want to break. 

5 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

The screens they have on that are of Iron Guard.

Alliance doesn't matter in respect to that. If someone spouts nazi imagery on an alliance application, there is a serious issue there. 

Just now, Bezzers said:

Alliance doesn't matter in respect to that. If someone spouts nazi imagery on an alliance application, there is a serious issue there. 

Iron Guard was very open and brought it very much into here and on in-game matters. SIR has not. Key difference. 

1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

Iron Guard was very open and brought it very much into here and on in-game matters. SIR has not. Key difference. 

For me it's just consciously accepting people like that, but I suppose alike minds are drawn to another. I have no place in this argument, I was just commenting on what I perceive to be an absurdity in letting that member join. I don't have the facts, or knowledge of the history of this type of thing in the game to make any other point. 

Just now, Bezzers said:

For me it's just consciously accepting people like that, but I suppose alike minds are drawn to another. I have no place in this argument, I was just commenting on what I perceive to be an absurdity in letting that member join. I don't have the facts, or knowledge of the history of this type of thing in the game to make any other point. 

These characters be it them or Ibrahim and his friends have passed through many alliances where it was no secret. A lot of people generally are willing to let it be as long as it doesn't get taken into in game. Ibrahim for an example in his prime talked all numbers of crazy stuff in the social hub however when it came to in-game he stuck to posting propaganda of images passed through this site where things in the photos would have the TKR flag superimposed on them (and have it look good). 

Iron Guard made a show of it all and paid for it. If Ibrahim decided to make a show of himself and his friends I'm sure they'd pay for it too. In regards to SIR, however the people might be, there is a difference between in game and RL. In a purely RL political sense there is more worth in facing their arguments instead of trying to run them out anyway. Islamism, the other conspiracy nonsense, I've taken it on myself extensively when it has come up in the past. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Kosmo, that you got an FA job really speaks more to the absolute apathy of literally ANYONE ELSE in Fark, than your skills.

Way to be a prick about getting what you want.

Oh, and gg, Acadia.  Those boys were never good enough for you anyway.  I appreciate your move.

Not apathy. The fact he's the nicer version of me.

Also, if I'm reading this thread correctly: world sides with nazis. got it. we'll keep that in mind.

Edited by rollo

STFU

9 hours ago, Buorhann said:

(Is throwing protections and defensive clauses the best you guys can do?)

Shit talking is cheaper and dont require losing pixels.And easier.

1-Pleading to Acadia for a few months to annul protection because afraid of losing pixels.
2-Acadia drops protection because they are afraid of losing pixels.
3-Start shit talking on forums how you showed them because in wars you risk losing pixels.
4-Acadia afraid to lose pixels if they start talking.

This is .....

9 hours ago, durmij said:

I really don't want to get involved in this thread, but this needs clarification. Free speech is not a factor in this as the situation involves neither a large institution or a public space. Since this is all taking place on/in private spaces, forums/discord, we only have as much right to speech as the owners of those spaces allow.

Actually, at the risk of further pedantry, this can be a free speech issue. It's just not a constitutionally protected free speech issue under the first amendment. John Stuart Mill would make the case that the government is less of a threat to free speech than the social pressures of a given era.

That said, my interest in this thread is also quite low.

• Upvote 1

So much angst and ire in this thread. I wish there was a mechanism in this game in which we could "declare war" on the people we had a problem with instead of crying about it on the OWF. If only there was a way......

• Upvote 5

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters