Rite of Blood

hope

QkG270w.png

It was late one Friday that they met. It was a dark and stormy night (as it always is when something dramatic happens) when Apeman walked into the bar. He took off his hat and set it down softly, then proceeded to walk to the counter. "One water please." (this game is PG-13 after all). Usually the bartender would make a snide comment when someone ordered a drink, but not this time. This man, whoever he was, had a strange, green aura around him. He knew the stranger was not someone to be messed with. Apeman was given his drink, and he sat down. It was then that the man he was looking for walked in. He had a large briefcase with him and he sat down next to Apeman at the counter. 
"No drink for me please." The bartender went back to washing his glasses.
"Well, old friend, fashionably late as usual," Apeman said.
"I have something you will want to see." Bezzers then opened the box towards Apeman. "One million uranium..."
"That's enough for four thousand nukes!"
"Yes, and I will give it to you for free, but I have some conditions first."

Article 1: These Nukes Will Not be Used on Each Other
The undersigned parties agree that no military actions shall be taken against the other signatory. Furthermore, all disputes between signatories will be resolved through private diplomatic channels.
Article 2: If You Know Something Let Me Know
Should a signatory learn of impending action against the other signatory, said signatory is obligated to tell the other party as soon as possible.
Article 3: Nuke Someone Else Please
In the event of a signatory coming under attack, the other signatory is obligated to come to the defense of said signatory.
Article 4: In Case Something Happens
Should a signatory wish to withdraw from this treaty, they must inform the other signatory 72 hours in advance of their withdrawal, at which time they are released from the above obligations.

"And that's all?" Apeman questioned.
"One more thing."
It was then Bezzers got to his knees, and praised Atom. (Dirty minded kids!)
"Oh teach me the way of the nuke Atom, and make us the most powerful alliances of all!"
Apeman sat a heavy hand upon the shoulder of his colleague. "You needed only to ask."
Atom smiled down upon those two, like the Teletubby Roz Wei flag, and blessed them. Ones who follow the way of the nuke will always please Atom, and that day was no exception.

• Upvote 6

Praise be to atom! Excited to work with NK, may we have a prosperous relationship. 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil