Should women's right to vote be revoked

Clarke

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

And Hillary got the overwhelming minority woman vote. Hard to say exactly, but your claim there is not certain. Not to mention that if such a thing was the case, women not being to vote, then it would have changed how the campaigns went heavily. Not to mention the fact that Hillary unlikely wouldn't even been able to run to start with.

...I totally forgot about that. Oh well. Barack Obama for term 3? God forbid, Joe Biden. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

U troll. I wasn't talking to you. Though you do have spelling problems. 

My recommendation for you: get laid. Put a ring on that finger, and pop out a couple of kids. You'll find the deductions for having a family may go well with your AR-15 for compensating your small penis size.  Though you may be in a catch 22 if you have a small penis and can't get laid. Might I suggest presenting a case to the Supreme Court to legalizing marrying your AR-15? I assume it would have to be a AR pistol, since the barrel might be too long for you. 

You seem more offended by the fact that he owns a rifle than wanting to take away a woman's right to vote. Personally I believe women should have the right to own firearms and vote. Look at me being so progressive!

38 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

if you aren't even going to bother reading an argument then piss off

But your argument literally is in favor of what I am saying. Unless you are presenting evidence for my argument, in which case I should be thanking you for doing my research. 

Also, "Skim" does not mean "I didn't read a !@#$ing word." It only means that I didn't think too hard on your argument, especially since its pretty much what my argument is. If I dropped a random link to an article, that means "I didn't read a !@#$ing word."

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1 hour ago, Hafestus said:

You seem more offended by the fact that he owns a rifle than wanting to take away a woman's right to vote. Personally I believe women should have the right to own firearms and vote. Look at me being so progressive!

Lol. I own an AR-15. What, you think I'm some coastline hippy who hasn't touched a firearm in his life? I'm insulted. Hell, I'm willing to bet money that my barrel is longer than his. 

Just now, Gabranth said:

you clearly didn't read the most important part

And you clearly didn't actually read what I was saying, which is that women contribute to the economy and anyone who thinks otherwise is a !@#$ing idiot. Does your graph show that women don't contribute to the economy? No, obviously women have jobs and shit. You are literally making the same argument as me. 

On 12/5/2017 at 4:08 PM, Caecus said:

Only the uninformed idiots of the world would think that women don't contribute to the economy. I would honestly recommend a book on women's role in the armaments industry during WWII, but that might not be a book you would want to read because the Nazis are the bad guys in that one. 

Besides, Trump carried the vote through white suburban women in key battleground states. If women weren't allowed to vote, all the Nazi internet trolls would still find themselves under a dark rock because society shunned their worthless pathetic ideology. 

Besides, do you even pay taxes? I'm assuming not, because spelling errors on your tax forms would warrant a visit from the IRS. Talk about not contributing to the economy. 

1 minute ago, Gabranth said:

Oh yeah, sure - they contribute - but they cost more in social services and programs than they make in total tax revenue. Overall they're a drain. That's the argument I'm presenting.

Yeah, that's great and all, but my argument (to which you were responding to) was ANYONE WHO !@#$ing THINKS WOMEN DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE ECONOMY IS A !@#$ing IDIOT.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Lol. I own an AR-15. What, you think I'm some coastline hippy who hasn't touched a firearm in his life? I'm insulted. Hell, I'm willing to bet money that my barrel is longer than his. 

I think you're some coastline hippy who owns a firearm but does not truly believe in the premise behind the 2nd A. I would love for you to tell me that I'm wrong, though. Regardless I thought that it was funny how him owning a rifle garnered more of a reaction from you than him saying that women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

3 minutes ago, Hafestus said:

I think you're some coastline hippy who owns a firearm but does not truly believe in the premise behind the 2nd A. I would love for you to tell me that I'm wrong, though. Regardless I thought that it was funny how him owning a rifle garnered more of a reaction from you than him saying that women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I understand the second amendment just as much if not more than anyone else here. You're wrong. 

Also, I was rather fixated on the AR-15 part of his statement, not because I don't like people who own guns (otherwise I would hate myself), but because he sets an image in people's minds about how dumb, redneck hick shit everyone between California and New York are with their extra chromosomes and their guns. Who the !@#$ "dial(s) AR-15 or draw the knife not 911"? Besides the fact that this guy doesn't understand English !@#$ing grammar, his statement doesn't make any god damn sense. He's just trying to act all tough like he's a wild west cowboy who has to shoot wild Indians running along his farm in !@#$ing Iowa back in the 1860's. Honestly, he just makes men look like a bunch of uneducated little shits who try to compensate their poor ability to please the opposite sex with a garage full of firearms and missing punctuation.

I'm just here to correct people's assumptions by pointing out that he's a rather singular and unique case of !@#$ing retarded.   

• Upvote 1

This thread has devolved into little more than a series of personal attacks between members. We do not believe any further constructive discussion is possible at this point, and the thread has been locked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3