Unwarranted Warning Points

Dubayoo

First off, evidence about this can't be provided because the forum post has been either deleted or moved, so don't bother asking for it.  That's a problem on your administrative end.

Second off, your moderator claimed I was insensitive to players of fragile states of mind in a phrase saying that people might as well kill themselves.

My post never made any implication of encouraging people to commit suicide.  What my post did was respond to what someone else said about not caring. I would never encourage people to commit suicide.  That's totally disparaging of who they are.  The point of the post was that if people don't care, then why bother continuing to live?  You have to care to have a purpose to your life.

The post I responded to did not have any conditionals added to it in talking about caring.  It was a generic statement.  It wasn't saying that people shouldn't care about something specifically, or that people shouldn't care about something because they have more important priorities to care about.  The post simply told someone else not to care.

Frankly, your moderator clearly didn't grasp what was really being said in that thread and really needs to learn to look at the bigger picture instead of scrutinizing selective details.

To boot, the entire post was either deleted or moved which was unwarranted as well.  There were plenty of other points made in the post that weren't connected to that specific statement.  Your moderator generalized the entire post as bad just because of judging a specific part of it as bad.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As a reminder, here is an excerpt of the Moderation Support Guidelines:

This is an open discussion forum.  It's purpose is for players to ask questions or make proposals relating to policy and rules ONLY.  This forum is not for filing reports, making complaints, discussion of game mechanics, or making suggestions pertaining to the game.  There are established forums for each of those issues. 

Additionally, it is against the Forum Guidelines to create posts calling out moderators.

If you believe the moderation action taken against you was unjust, you are invited to contact Alex in private with your concerns.

• Downvote 1