War... War Never Changes

Victor Truchev

5 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

Awww, and I'm happy we get to trade punches in the meantime too! I miss you, friend!

I tried to avoid going for you but everyone's slots just kept getting filled. :/

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

I tried to avoid going for you but everyone's slots just kept getting filled. :/

Honestly, I saw the declares coming in and I was sad it was taking so long for my slots to fill.

5 minutes ago, Queen M said:

b01aa3eda21a5595989bce34f90c891e.gif

You don't know me!

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Just now, Victor Truchev said:

Honestly, I saw the declares coming in and I was sad it was taking so long for my slots to fill.

I saw you online. You were pretty much at full mil so I imagine that was a detriment for most people.

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

I saw you online. You were pretty much at full mil so I imagine that was a detriment for most people.

But not you! I can always count on you! <3 Gonna be a good one!

• Upvote 1

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

5 minutes ago, Alataq said:

If you attacked me, I may be forced to use one of my nukes on one of your 2500 infra cities (which you only have 12 of). Again, about what I expected from a Roz Wei member.

https://i.gyazo.com/1269fcfe03665aabc22371f711f68a9f.png

You are putting a lot of effort into these personal attacks. Wish you guys would of put that effort into militarizing.

Frank Castle Was Here

2 minutes ago, Henrich said:

You are putting a lot of effort into these personal attacks. Wish you guys would of put that effort into militarizing.

So my military will be destroyed by my 3 attackers? The very logic from the guy who has 2500 infra in his 12 cities. Roz wei member, etc, etc.

dpluao815a3.png

No I was making a joke about how the war wasn't a secret at all and you guys went down in score. You guys learned about it Tuesday. Come on, these are less funny when I explain the joke. Come on bro, you bulk up when someone is going to hit you.

Edited by Henrich

Frank Castle Was Here

3 minutes ago, Henrich said:

No I was making a joke about how the war wasn't a secret at all and you guys went down in score. You guys learned about it Tuesday. Come on, these are less funny when I explain the joke.

Still would've been a 4v1... well 3v1 and your "vultures"

4 minutes ago, Hope said:

just because you’ve had your alliance war cherry popped doesn’t mean you gotta be so dramatic :P 

p03z0v23.jpg

dpluao815a3.png

6 minutes ago, Hope said:

just because you’ve had your alliance war cherry popped doesn’t mean you gotta be so dramatic :P 

What does this mean? The alliance has been in a war. I've personally been in more alliance wars than you're likely to see for quite some time. So, what does this mean? I don't get it.

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

4 minutes ago, Alataq said:

Still would've been a 4v1... well 3v1 and your "vultures"

So what you're saying is you learned of it a week ago and didn't build up at all nor take any measures to defend yourselves?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

So what you're saying is you learned of it a week ago and didn't build up at all nor take any measures to defend yourselves?

I did not personally, though the threat was always there. Care to teach members not to build to 12 cities with 2500 infra?

dpluao815a3.png