Buorhann

So what are you guys doing with your treaties?

105 posts in this topic

To become dynamic or break the game trying

NCF3aEw.png

The same thing Mensa did when they were on top signing their treaties.

Game is pretty much dead unless IQ is waiting for EZM top tier become semi inactive and then hunt them down........

If that's not the case I have no idea why even people are bothered about treaties 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

With the lack of any ambition or action going on, what's the idea behind you folks signing treaties?

>implying we're all calloused, jaded, and tired of the shenanigans of this game and are basically living it out as we would in CURRENT YEAR because RL politics and war is just too much to deal with so we need a safe space away from that madness

>acting like people have ambition these days

rt there are a fair amount of people who have ambition, but they have circumstances disallowing them from being dynamic atm...

but in regards to EMC or IQ, both have said publicly they wont strike first so idk go bother them

Edited by Hope

Clearly your not playing the same game, because i only talk to a third of this games players and from what I've seen tons of people have ambition and are constantly moving forward, i for one don't aspire to be anything, but nevertheless have ideas that i believe would be funny realities.

10 hours ago, Epimetheus said:

To become dynamic or break the game trying

After half of day 1 the test server treaty web is already shit like the real server

25648678d6f1ada34fa91d7bab448e587b2f9ccd

10 minutes ago, Micchan said:

After half of day 1 the test server treaty web is already shit like the real server

25648678d6f1ada34fa91d7bab448e587b2f9ccd

So is mystic the equivalent to NPO or Rose in this warped dimension? side note to that> look at dat consolidation, i hereby dub it
"the bloc of peace"

It’s all a scheme

Theyre fighting for color stocks to come back, then everyone will change to green, green for money.

But by then they’ll have all their treaties done. This new superbloc will be larger than Syndisphere, And it’ll be known as “Green Protection Sphere”. An enormous coalition of alliances united under neutrality, opposed to wars...maybe Les Paul Sphere

Then and only then will PnW become spicy, exciting and 

#shearsheepy2018

We're living up to humanity's full potential. Rejoice! We are living in the most peaceful times Orbis has ever seen. No more war, only love.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mu1uosOrvp1s0e900o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Hodor

The answer is nothing.

Pacifica & Puppets are doing nothing. Everyone else is waiting on them to do something because the stats are skewed enough to scare basically everyone into paralysis.

Unfortunately, Pacifica & Puppets will only continue growing and their blanket nation count superiority will eventually turn into tier superiority. But forward thinking is hard.

25 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Imagine a world where

If you didn’t like a person, alliance or action, you could declare war on  said person or alliance, or if you’re too spooked to go for it, you could pay someone like @Ripper to do it for you.

People often yell and complain about how there’s no action, it’s all politics and treaties. If you ignore the treaties and attack people regardless, you’d probably be countered by the alliance’s treaties.

Good!

You get your action, you get the war, the excitement, you don’t have to complain about treaties impeding your gameplay anymore, and you can make your statement clear that you don’t like them or what they’re doing.

The Declare War button was always there. Just don’t forget that.

Hahahahahaahaha

This is the best because it's incredibly sensible but it's also coming from Zeebrus. She literally writes fanfiction about other players having mountain asses, and yet still has more sense than you.

Get it together, people in this game. :D

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

She literally writes fanfiction about other players having mountain asses, and yet still has more sense than you.

Get it together, people in this game. :D

Oof r u calling me dumb

also I can’t stop laughing irl now lmao

mountain asses 10/10

15 hours ago, Kastor said:

The same thing Mensa did when they were on top signing their treaties.

You mean after we also instigated wars and played the antagonist role?  Yeah, you're clearly doing that.

21 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You mean after we also instigated wars and played the antagonist role?  Yeah, you're clearly doing that.

You're implying Kastor isn't an antagonistic person? o.O