The Blizzard Pact, Part II

QueenPhoenix

Polaris and Avalanche go way back, and the signing of this treaty is merely the least either of us could do with the history that we have. May our alliances in this game prosper as they have in other games. To old friends.

J18OLaK.png

4567_EE9_E_4873_4_D33_854_E_8_E929_E7_E701_A.jpg

Article I: Non-Aggression
The undersigned parties agree that no military actions should be taken against other signatories to this treaty, furthermore all disputes between signatories will be resolved through private diplomatic channels In the instance a war or raid is declared, the aggressors alliances agrees to pay reparations to the other signatory for all damages in a timely manner.
Article II: Optional Defense
The undersigned parties are recommended, but not obligated to, the defense of each other in case of unjust attack upon any signatory's alliance with full commitment of military, economic, or diplomatic resources.
Article III: Intelligence
Should a signatory learn of impending action against another signatory, said signatory is obligated to tell the other party as soon as reasonably possible

Article IV: Time Period
The alliances agree to this treaty for a period of 60 days, at which time both alliances may agree to extend the treaty an additional 30 days, dissolve the treaty entirely, or must upgrade the treaty. If the treaty reaches the 90-day point, both alliances must agree to dissolve the treaty or upgrade it at that time. The time period for this to begin is the day following the posting of the treaty, to be set by midnight EST. 

Article V: Dissolution of Terms
Should a signatory wish to withdraw from this treaty they must inform the other signatory 72 hours in advance of their withdrawal, at which time they are released from the above obligations.

Signed for Polaris:

Almighty Grub, Emperor of Polaris

WSxPhoenix, Minister of Truth

Kriegskoenig, Minister of Peace

Signed for Avalanche:

Minion Rouse, the Alpine Patroller

Raghav, the Nordic Patroller

Monstrosity, the Lord of Foreign Affairs

Edited by WSxPhoenix
  • Upvote 5

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

22 minutes ago, Smith said:

"Polaris and Avalanche go way back"
They are 17 days old I am genuinely confused. Are they a C N alliance?

They are Valkyrie. I don't know whether this is less confusing though. :v

2 hours ago, Smith said:

"Polaris and Avalanche go way back"

They are 17 days old I am genuinely confused. Are they a C N alliance?

They make a reference to C N in the first line before the flags.

Because if there's anything we all wanted when we joined PnW, it was to continue exactly what we'd been seeing in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). But I guess the only actual fun polaris has anymore is the salt in their threads since, you know, they don't do much else.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg