You wake up and your SO is Roquentin

Holton

That would mean I have dual personalities and type all those hegemoney posts with just my left hand.

Ayy lmao

• Upvote 2

It's bothersome that my SO would have been lying to me for as long as Roq has been playing PnW. However...

I'd totally let that slide because I would legit die laughing if my SO said that to me and was telling the truth! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Queen M
  • Upvote 1

What if you are a Roq multi? Would you be rolling over and talking to a clone of yourself? Would it be another Roq in your mind? Would you just be alone in your bed?

Would the voices be real? Is any of this real?

Uhhhh...... asking..... for a friend.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

3 hours ago, Holton said:

What would you do if you woke up one day and your gf/bf rolled over and looked at you and said "I run the NPO. I've hidden it from you knowing that you play PnW as well."

I would use all tricks in the book to make Roq scream "Arrgh!" with pleasure.

Then, I would go eat some breakfast.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I would use all tricks in the book to make Roq scream "Arrgh!" with pleasure.

Then, I would go eat some breakfast.

>not having Roq scream "shiver me timbers, ARRRRRGH" and then having a bowl of Captain Crunch and rum w/ a cigarette

Oi m8y, it's the little details that distinguish a skipper from a true pirate.

• Upvote 2

This implies that my significant other would be blissfully unaware that I play these types of games.

Which is actually usually true - because heaven forbid any potential dates I have find out I am a diplomatic leader for a browser-based nation simulator where I mostly make terrible posts and whinge at how cancerous the community and game is. That's pretty much a, "uh, okay, bye don't call me ever again!"

So it's definitely possible, except I'd probably notice my SO playing too, and then I'd wonder what in the world was going on and why my life is doomed.

• Upvote 4

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

5 hours ago, Zed said:

This implies that my significant other would be blissfully unaware that I play these types of games.

Which is actually usually true - because heaven forbid any potential dates I have find out I am a diplomatic leader for a browser-based nation simulator where I mostly make terrible posts and whinge at how cancerous the community and game is. That's pretty much a, "uh, okay, bye don't call me ever again!"

So it's definitely possible, except I'd probably notice my SO playing too, and then I'd wonder what in the world was going on and why my life is doomed.

So in other words, you're saying that Roq is definitely your SO then?

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

So in other words, you're saying that Roq is definitely your SO then?

?????????????????????

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

I don't think I could imagine any scenario wherein anyone that reads these forums feels the touch of another human.

By god mate, don't kill every shard of hope some of the people who play this game have.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

17 hours ago, Auctor said:

I don't think I could imagine any scenario wherein anyone that reads these forums feels the touch of another human.

Well, we now know you haven't at least.