Could a Stock Market on P&W work at all?

Ravenclaw

3 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

What sort of companies do you see existing on a stock market within this gameworld?

Resource companies (such as PanCorp Inc), Merc companies (Arrgh, Typhon, Imperial Metric Union, etc.), GFX companies (Makin Bacon', Rippers stuff w/e), possibly more if those work.

I'd honestly see Merc companies with the most value.

Edited by Josué Lavarengtonne
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vilvex said:

Do you mean have alliances as companies and stocks get worth more the higher the alliances score and income get and you can sell stocks?

Somewhat like that, just alot more complicated.

56 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

I just came up with a picture in my head

Imagine Wall St. 

All these people in suits, yelling and buying and selling stocks, and in the corner of a building is just a bunch of pirates, sitting there, watching everyone run by them and yell st other people.

Then one day a man comes into the stock exchange, a billionaire and he’s pretty upset. This billionaire made a fortune by producing something nobody else did, and he wanted to use some of his fortune to buy some stocks to potentially get richer, but nothing appealed to him.

Near the end of the day the man finally goes to the pirates, both the man and the pirates are tired from a long day of, well, nothingness and disappointment. 

The man asks them if they’re selling stocks, the pirates look around at eachother kinda excited, and their leader, a bear with blue fur and a pin that says “I Voted, Valkyrie Elections 2017” steps forward “Aye matey, we be sellin stocks”. Another came over and offered him rum.

The billionaire buys 51% of the Arrgh stocks, effectively becoming the owner.

The billionaire tears off his golden suit right there, revealing that below his clothes he was dressed up to be a pirate all along

This billionaire is Ripper, he got rich off his comics which nobody did before, and now he’s a pirate through the stock exchange. Arrgh.

This. Is. Brilliant.