Earth sucks. Join the Martian Empire.

Red Elephant

“Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them.”

Charles Bukowski (1920-1994), German-American poet

Are you tired of the same old day-in,-day-out routine cultivated by Earth's alliances?  

Searching for a smaller, more active and accessible community than those of "alliance giants" such as The Knights Radiant and Rose?  

But still wanting an alliance in which your nation can financially and physically thrive?

Look no further than THE MARTIAN EMPIRE (ME).

Rather than acting as a mindless Earth-drone in Pantheon or the Dark Brotherhood, ME acts as a place where players aim to develop their respective nations and improve their P&W knowledge and strategy through an active community and leadership roles.

Founded by "re-rollers" Red Elephant (me; Defense and Foreign Affairs) and Lord Odin (Economics and Internal Affairs), ME presents a golden opportunity for players who are enthusiastic about P&W to come and flourish together.  And we invite you to join the fun; our alliance is in need of a leader like you!

What can we provide you that both larger and smaller alliances cannot?  

• An active community, in which communication and organization are subpar to none.  If you are interested in applying for a government position, it is much more attainable and easy-going at ME than it is at, let's say, the 132-member New Pacific Order.  Positions are currently open in all departments -- defense, economics, foreign affairs, and internal affairs.  
  • More individual freedom and accessibility in general.  Most alliance do not allow "raids" on any alliances, save maybe the one-member micros who've been inactive since last January.  ME allows raids on any member nation not in a top alliance, or their protectorates.  In addition, ME does not currently have any regulations in place regarding audits and "check-ups", ability to communicate to others, secret-keeping from other alliance members, etc.
  • Protection from two major alliances, in addition to a stable alliance structure as a whole.  We are protected by both Zodiac (no. 8) and Roz Wei (no. 31), and the safety of our member nations is guaranteed first and foremost.  Our alliance also holds the following treaties: NAP with Those Guys, Grand Global Alliance, and Sacrum Imperium Romanum; ODP with United Alliance for Freedom; and MDP with Synergy.  Our government is extremely capable and active, and measures will be put in place to ensure the growth of all nations.

That being said, don't feel as if you need to make a decision right away.  We invite you to join our Discord server (https://discord.gg/6hMExfF), and see if our community suits you well -- it's a hodgepodge of ME members and amiable and sometimes quirky diplomats.  In addition, check out our alliance in-game (https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4364).  

Keep in mind we are still an alliance in development, though.  It's been less than a week on the job!  And remember, this invite extends to your P&W-playing friends as well!

I think it's time to sign off.  Spending too much time interacting with leaders of Earth-based alliances on the forums is toxic to my health.

Red Elephant :)

Commanding Officer of the Martian Empire

Edited by Red Elephant
  • Downvote 4

Good luck ^_^ Welcome to Orbis! May your alliance be as mighty as TKR, as rich as T$, as terrifying as NPO, as ruthless as Arrgh, and as memey as Vault111.

As a welcome gift, I present to you 2 mighty gifts that I stole from the vaults of Dark Brotherhood:

bgeLp4J.png

ptkbDUVr.png

Image result for elephant poachers

:P

Stay safe. Don't poach. <3

Psss max is that u?

• Upvote 6

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

yeah... ok
I'll totally do so I have seen the trash talk
I was just trying to be formal lol

Edited by Stranto
  • Downvote 1

Sincerely Either,
High Priest of the Phoenix, Avtomat of internal Law Or Flame Vorbate of the military Roskovo. 

9 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Seems like a shitty alliance theme only I would make. 

Good luck. 

Hmmm :thinking:

Lets have a nice chat over here https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/36-game-reports/ about why running a multi is a bad idea, shall we?

• Upvote 2

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

16 hours ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Hmmm :thinking:

Lets have a nice chat over here https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/36-game-reports/ about why running a multi is a bad idea, shall we?

You'll never be able to find my multi. (s). 

• Upvote 1