Peace offerings for Truce

Johnny Costello

Ok.  This isn't my idea I'm just suggesting it.  

One can send a peace offer for a conflict and it can contain if you send or receive,  money or resources. Such as paying for peace.  I feel lots of players would like this.  

• Upvote 2

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

The real problem is how blockades prevent trade from being done between attacker and defender.  

17 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

The real problem is how blockades prevent trade from being done between attacker and defender.  

That is an issue too

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

Without the blockade this is so easily exploited; if you need money in your nation quickly or want to hide your resources and you're blockaded, then you can just declare on a friend and immediately send/receive money and resources.

So if this becomes a thing then there should probably be a timer for how long the war can go on before this happens, at the very least.

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

Without the blockade this is so easily exploited; if you need money in your nation quickly or want to hide your resources and you're blockaded, then you can just declare on a friend and immediately send/receive money and resources.

So if this becomes a thing then there should probably be a timer for how long the war can go on before this happens, at the very least.

If someone's in multiple wars, there could be multiple blockades. All blockades would have to give approval for the trade to go through. 

Have it be tied into lost stuffs. 
for exmaple, you've done lost 50 soldiers in your most brutal of wars. Soldiers cost two dollop, and an upkeep of $1.88, 1/500 food per. So lets do ourselves solid mathematic while also adding some extra stuffs to make benefits. ((50*2)*1.88)2 = $376 boom there ya got a system for the monies. If you have 0 soldiers lost, you couldn't ask for monee, thereby fixin that there problem of the war stuff. Also I assume it wouldn't take much to change the blockade system to allow the transfer of money and resources from a nation to the blockading nation via a dedicated war currency transfer system. Also for resources you could request on like a 1:2 ratio of lost to requested c. Boom. This would go for all things, same with infra loss and money stolen etc. 

The more brutal the war, the more you can ask out of your enemies. World war one style :>

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(