Knights Templar Announcement

Keegoz

Best of luck in your retirement Thalmor, you've been a good friend of tTO and you've earned it! We look forward continuing to work with Apollo and the new Knights Templar gov lineup. Congratulations Apollo!

o/ Knights Templar

Deus Vult!

• Upvote 4

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Leaked footage of KT leadership rn

pWlpW.gif

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Honestly not impressed. 

Thalmor is still as influential as ever and nothing has really been addressed, or KT is still as adverse to conflict as they've always been. (Edit: probably both)

Either way we're all still bored and disappointed. 

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

19 minutes ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Honestly not impressed. 

Thalmor is still as influential as ever and nothing has really been addressed, or KT is still as adverse to conflict as they've always been. (Edit: probably both)

So due to our not being called in at an ally's request, we are instantly war-dodgers or what? 

If you're so bored go poke Apeman. 

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

5/10

I think keegoz would have been a better choice as leader but good luck KT :)

• Downvote 5

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

>we need to fix our PR

>The one person who literally had a thread calling him out is still in the government lineup

So was Thalmor a scapegoat?

Also, what the hell Thalmor?  Where's your war?

6 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

5/10

I think keegoz would have been a better choice as leader but good luck KT :)

This has to be a troll post.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

This has to be a troll post.

At least everyone would get the war they wanted but can't be bothered starting themselves but oh well.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 hours ago, Thomas Meagher said:

#PrefForPrez2k17

Lead just til the end of 2017? Sure. It'll be short and bloody. 

Just dropping in to say best of luck to thalmor in your retirement. Hope you enjoyed your time in leadership, it can be the most fun in these games while simultaneously being the absolute worst. 

Good of luck in your future endeavors. Hope they have more war. 

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

9 hours ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Honestly not impressed. 

Not going to point fingers at anyone but it’s really hard to say that we’re “adverse to conflict” when no major conflict has presented itself in the last five months. People are acting like the burden is on us to start something up. We’ve handled certain issues like how other alliances would normally handle it, and we have participated in conflicts, however minor (such as the recent counter on Oblivion).

Also, there are lesser reasons for Thalmor’s resignation as KT’s leader –  it partially has to do with some real life issues but I rather not reveal too much about his personal life on a public forum. Regardless, Thalmor does not hold any gov position. But your post suggests that he should have far less influence than he should, which is a bit unfair to him. Thalmor is still our Grand Master Emeritus, and while he has made mistakes in the past he still deserves to have a say in things and guide the current gov. 

Either way, Thalmor resigning from leadership is still equivalent to changing the goals the alliance is chasing for. A leader represents an alliance; Apollo becoming the new leader represents KT, turning a new chapter in its history. I’m sure that even if Thalmor was actually still gov now, KT would be treading on a different path than it would if Thalmor remained in power. 

• Upvote 5

Z98SzIG.png

>not adverse to conflict

Did something change recently with the mentality of conflict with KT?

Personally I'm not expecting KT to start a conflict.  If people  want conflict, they can start it themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

(I do, however, want to note that Roz Wei had the most recent declaration on Duat, so all these other people wanting conflict - whoever you are...)

Guest Karl VII
2 hours ago, Anneal said:

Not going to point fingers at anyone but it’s really hard to say that we’re “adverse to conflict” when no major conflict has presented itself in the last five months. People are acting like the burden is on us to start something up. We’ve handled certain issues like how other alliances would normally handle it, and we have participated in conflicts, however minor (such as the recent counter on Oblivion).

Also, there are lesser reasons for Thalmor’s resignation as KT’s leader –  it partially has to do with some real life issues but I rather not reveal too much about his personal life on a public forum. Regardless, Thalmor does not hold any gov position. But your post suggests that he should have far less influence than he should, which is a bit unfair to him. Thalmor is still our Grand Master Emeritus, and while he has made mistakes in the past he still deserves to have a say in things and guide the current gov. 

Either way, Thalmor resigning from leadership is still equivalent to changing the goals the alliance is chasing for. A leader represents an alliance; Apollo becoming the new leader represents KT, turning a new chapter in its history. I’m sure that even if Thalmor was actually still gov now, KT would be treading on a different path than it would if Thalmor remained in power. 

Nice way of playing around the fact that KT bailed out of the biggest war in the history of Orbis at the last second.

Anyways I think KT will do fine, with or without Thalmor, the theme is just too good to fail.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Nice way of playing around the fact that KT bailed out of the biggest war in the history of Orbis at the last second.

Anyways I think KT will do fine, with or without Thalmor, the theme is just too good to fail.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone's butthurt they didn't get that assistance.

• Upvote 4