Top 5 Most Clicked Ads to Date

Alex

• Administrators

Since we've introduced the ability to track clicks on ads, I thought I'd post the most clicked ads to date for the hell of it. Here's the top 5:

#1 436 Clicks

Webp_net_resizeimage_1.png

#2 426 Clicks

57d30c5989c7ac38.gif

#3 389 Clicks

Webp_net_resizeimage_2.png

#4 384 Clicks

zZHOw8A.gif

#5 383 Clicks

ODN_Banner.png

What do you think makes a good ad that people want to click on?

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Obviously Valkyrie is spamming clicks and farming for recognition.

Valid CB amirite guise?

• Upvote 3

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Anything that doesn't include the words "grants, guides, community, join now!" :P

"I'd like to tell you what makes our alliance so difference from all the others. For starters we funded all new nations their first 3 cities. As the cherry on top our alliance has other people you can talk to. Nobody else can match this you better join now"

• Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

10 hours ago, Smith said:

"I'd like to tell you what makes our alliance so difference from all the others. For starters we funded all new nations their first 3 cities. As the cherry on top our alliance has other people you can talk to. Nobody else can match this you better join now"

"We care about what our members think, and we won't sign pointless treaties with other alliances. We will stand for that which is good and against that which is evil."

new_forum_sig_2.png

42 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

That's some shifty Top 5 Ads.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

1) WTF is this? I'll click on it to find out. (They don't read the small print, if they did they wouldn't click)

2) Gib Me Moniez

3) I'm at a lost

4)  I'm too lazy to make my own stuff

5) ODN in P&W? I'll check them out

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

How long have each of these adverts been running for?

Would be perhaps more interesting to see stats for clicks per view.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...