The Nothining

Spaceman Thrax

Joshua learned an odd lesson there. Perhaps he didn't run all the simulations? Clearly, Space Uncle is willing to show why the lesson learned was wrong. I wish Space Uncle well in his endeavor. (I'd like to think Dr. Falken would too but I suspect he's in vacation mode. :P)

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

This... is exactly what I stand for. The Department of Opposition will gladly launch missile raids in support of this cause if any targets are within our range. (Good luck ducking below the DoO!)

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You're still alive Hodor.

From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought him, The Phantom of Real Life, until at last I smote his ruin at the sake of my friendships. Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as Rose's response to Mensan aggression. But it was not the end. I felt war in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

I come to you now. At the hunting of the nothings.

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, Cazaric said:

You would, war dodger! 

I wish I was actually a war dodger so I could fight you, or you would fight me (however it works). 

I miss you so much.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

11 hours ago, Critters said:

We brought him out of VM for this....

Oh hell yeah.

Someone go to war with TKR real quick and let me dodge out of it.  That way I can have the great Hodor come after me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hope said:

why not form your own alliance and play the 4D chess you always ask other people to play for you 

I don't know... maybe because 4D chess requires having a sense of time, and anyone who as a sense of time knows the older players have an advantage no matter what.

This is a great idea, and I support this... 

But to be honest, I don't even recall what the last war was about. 

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

I don't know... maybe because 4D chess requires having a sense of time, and anyone who as a sense of time knows the older players have an advantage no matter what.

Considering how much effort and time you spend on these forums, I'm calling bullshit.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Considering how much effort and time you spend on these forums, I'm calling bullshit.

If you think this is effort, you don't know what effort is.

5 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

In one post you've displayed two things:

1.) You really dont have a fundamental understanding of these game mechanics. 

2.) You're lazy, loud, and pointless. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 hours ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

In one post you've displayed two things:

1.) You really dont have a fundamental understanding of these game mechanics. 

2.) You're lazy, loud, and pointless. 

What I've done is entice others to display how they just want to sit around and do nothing, something which was explicitly confirmed last night on Thalmor's show. 

The fact of the matter is this game is so full of sarcasm that it's become a cesspool of quicksand.  Anyone who stumbles across it intrinsically sinks such that the only way to float back to the top is to do nothing...

...but the fact of the matter is you can only float so high.  The game mechanics intrinsically depend on time, and the social dynamics are bent towards the status quo because nobody has the ambition to make anything happen.

Leaders are content with a sufficient amount of power, and don't care to consolidate their position any further.  Followers of leaders are likewise content with enough status, and don't care to revolt.

7 hours ago, Cazaric said:

872 posts.

...and I could have written so much more.  What's your point?

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

How many threads have you created just this past week?

Relevance?