Ripper

Pick 4 Husbands

81 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Emperor Penguin Rikkar said:

We seem to remember things very differently.

As for the discussion on what constitutes a feathered rat, I believe that moniker has been proven to only befit a pigeon. Buorhann's Ostrich would be more of an avian giraffe- gangly, clumsy, and much too tall to be wholesome. 

I'm sorry, you'll have to SPEAK UP. It's a little hard to hear you from where I am - you know, flying up high like a real bird. -_-

But at least we can agree ostriches are far too tall for their own good, or anyone else's.

That was like one of the best threads on this forum until those mods took it out.  Such potential, like birds, who got smaller and more pathetic (Except the dumb ostrich).

Do you even know what a penguin sounds like? Our chirps are laconic- rare soundbytes that convey the weight and gravitas of a species in its ascendancy. When a penguin speaks, all will heed. 

Ask anyone and they know how a pigeon sounds. Their ceaseless cooing carries no weight- it is as ephemeral as their influence over Orbis. You may squawk all you like, but even a pigeon cannot outfly its downfall. 

Primary Husbando: Shifty

Secondary Mancubines:

• Pre
  • Bluebear
  • Ripper

I identify as Cisbear

Main: Prefontaine

Three Others: ShiftyStranger, Sailor Jerry & Partisan

Muh Gender: Human Male Bard 12th Level

Reason: Static Electricity and Balloon Animals make for an amusing night.