Need Help Finding Old Friends

VanSputia

2 hours ago, VanSputia said:

Hello friends and others,

I am VanSputia. I played in 2014 with the Blackstone Commission and SK. Just looking for old friends from back in the day who I can catch up with. 

Check SK, most of those guys are gone honestly. You might find them in Cobra Kai Dojo and The Syndicate. Pantheon may have a few(unlikely).

• Upvote 1

On 11/12/2017 at 1:14 PM, VanSputia said:

I am VanSputia. I played in 2014 with the Blackstone Commission and SK. Just looking for old friends from back in the day who I can catch up with. 

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/La_Famiglia ?

56 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Did you try plenty of fish? For old friends I think they have a geezer section. Welcome back regardless if you find them or not. 

He's so old there weren't even fish when he was around.

HIRES_NaturalHistoryMuseum_PictureLibrar

7 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

The La Famiglia I remember was an early P&W alliance in late 2014, but they dissolved at the start of 2015. Unless you're a very old player, most people won't know about them. It was a simpler time though, the top nations only had like 10-12 cities (and Placentia/Steve was the top score nation), no one had nukes, and the top alliances were UPN and VE. 

• Upvote 2

Z98SzIG.png

On 13/11/2017 at 2:14 AM, VanSputia said:

Hey man. How's it going?

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

12 hours ago, Anneal said:

The La Famiglia I remember was an early P&W alliance in late 2014, but they dissolved at the start of 2015. Unless you're a very old player, most people won't know about them. It was a simpler time though, the top nations only had like 10-12 cities (and Placentia/Steve was the top score nation), no one had nukes, and the top alliances were UPN and VE. 

Yes...after the merge of BCOM & SK. VOC was the evil of orbis. Good times indeed. 

7 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Hey man. How's it going?

It's going swell my man. Found a little spot in the Rose alliance to nestle me in with. IRL, life's been great. Wasn't sure when I would come back due to how strenuous my work load had been, but I feel now is as best the time as ever. 

• Upvote 2