Coup d'état in USMC

Mr Smith

images (4).jpg

USMC

DsNxALl_12b_KbilhsFiIoRXZq96J8y_javI6y6uDTxw2St9IFgX2xqOXffnFNC-YJD0VK4AGwcvmAFjKw2CXJP-JwAQPGTip2wULEU27zCqTaCwfBo4919xOUopEwCL5ANASTMQ

Coup d'état

USMC has fallen victim to a malicious act by the hands of Krazymonkeyninja

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=54993

images.jpg

by Former USMC Commandant Jacob Smith on November, 11th, 2017

As disheartening as this is to have a fellow Marine betray the the brotherhood and trust of his Alliance, And to do this the day after the RL Marine Corps Birthday is very disrespectful. The USMC is not calling it quits we will be back! Until that time all USMC members will be relocating to AM (Apocalypse Meow) until further notice. I wish all of USMCs Allies the best of luck until we can rise again in the future. And i encourage anyone and any alliance to not harbor this Traitor Krazymonekeyninja. May God have mercy on his soul.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Coup-master has 9 cities at 2500 infra each...

...and is in Arrgh.

Well there goes at least $100m down the toilet. 

Tomorrow, if we tell the press that a coup happened in a top 10 alliance or a world war happens, nobody panics.

But when a micro got couped well then, everyone loses their minds!

Edited by Featherine
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Coups are bad. And people who coup aren’t very good either. And not being good is bad, because then bad things will happen to you. Let me tell you what I mean.

For thousands and thousands of years people have been telling tales of an evil being that lives far below the earth, one who is hateful and evil, and will torture the bad. These people are wrong. Not many know it, but it’s more like the opposite.

At the very center of the earth there lives a bear, to those who know of him he’s known as the “Champion of Justice”. And every time someone does something bad, it hurts him a little, but he continues sitting on his unicycle far, far below the earth, riding his unicycle on the solid core of the planet, keeping it spinning, and keeping everyone alive.

But one day people will become too bad, actions like coups becoming common around the world. And our champion won’t be able to stay down there enduring it. So at the end of time, the earth will first slow, it will look as if the sun is standing still forever in the sky, because we won’t be moving much anymore. Once this happens, all you can do is hope the bear doesn’t come for you.

Soon thereafter the world will start to show significant damage. Faults will form all over the lands of the world, and the atmosphere will slowly begin to diffuse into space. Then, it will come.

The ground will surge, push out, higher than the highest mountain. This enormous mountain of grass and dirt will begin to crack, and crumble. And then, it’ll break.

Out will fly the bear, the Champion of Justice, guardian of the earth. Along with a spectacular burst of lava and dirt, similar to a bubble being popped but infinitely larger. And at this moment, Sasha, the Bear of Justice will be among us. Standing about 2000 feet on his hind legs, 2000 more from the unicycle, he will travel the world, looking for people.

When he finds someone, the mighty bear will dismount from his unicycle, and get down on all fours. And he will stare, his glazed eyes staring straight through you, and you’ll feel it. After a long stare, he’ll speak, slowly opening his mouth, big enough to swallow a whale, his teeth larger than some buildings. 

He has a powerfully loud, but gentle voice. All he will say to you is “You do bad?”

And if you say Yes, or lie, he will stare at you again, then turn around, and get back on his unicycle, and he’ll ride over you, killing you instantly. But if you’re truly good of heart, and have never couped an alliance, he will stand up on his hind legs, and let our a roar powerful enough to make the whole earth vibrate, and he will say “You do good” then he will give you a unicycle, a smalller one than his

”Ride with me” he will say

So don’t coup alliances, or you won’t get to ride with Sasha, the Champion of Justice, into the end of time.

You're being couped next for a long ass comment

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

If I get couped as high gov of CKD I’ll come back from the depths of hell with an army greater than any army you’ve ever seen, a trillion Bees, and they’ll take every single alliance and merge them into Rose  (again) then I’ll impose 100/100 tax until the person who coups me is so poor they have to buy a credit a day to not literally melt IRL

wow zeeb

that’s taking it too far