Pick 4 Wives

Rozalia

9 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Women being naturally Bisexual can play this game just fine... even if due to Muslim rules their input is worth only half as much. At least they can play, very progressive, so don't worry.

Did he....lmfaooooo what 

Guest Karl VII

Main Wife: Tunisian
Additional 3 Wives: The Fula People, Kumyks, Germans
Your Gender: Male
Reasons (optional):

All of them are from different corners of the world, so with these choices i can expect a huge variety of different kinds of food.

Also they're the hottest.....*coughs* i mean i like their personalities.

I would participate, but I find it hard to limit it to two choices above the line and I find it hard to pick two from below the line.

Also, you didn't include snowmen, so I'm not sure I can even partake.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

Main Wife: The Han People
Additional 3 Wives:The Buryats, Finns, The Altay
Your Gender: Male
Reasons (optional): I have a thing for Asians and Scandinavians, they all have great "personalities". Shame there isn't enough redheads in there. 

Edited by Kiddterra -Boki
  • Upvote 1

I shot the Deputy

10 hours ago, Rip Hunter said:

Did he....lmfaooooo what 

10 hours ago, Ogaden said:

This is weird bro, you should re think this

Is a homosexual man who hides in the "closet" straight? The truth is due to the patriarchy many women have been led to believe they are heterosexual. Due to the Feminist cult that infests society today many have been led to believe they are homosexual. The truth, as it often is, is in the middle. They are bisexuals if they know it or not. Any who argue against my airtight argument are supporters of the Patriarchy, Feminism, and anti-Bisexual bigots. 

This is all above board Ogaden and an old past time of noble men of the past such as the famed Henry VIII. So nothing weird about it, a very high class game still played to this day. 

Now while your questions are appreciated, your posts would be better spent playing the game friends.  

Main Wife: Bengali
Additional 3 Wives:  Fula, Belarusian, German
Your Gender: Male
Reasons (optional): I like the Bengali's eyes, Fula's facial structure, Belarusian redhead/blue eyes, and German is all around pleasant on the eyes.

• Upvote 1

Frank Castle Was Here

Looking for round face and eyes, even lips, smooth nose and puffy cheeks...

Martinican, Armenian*, Chechen, Tatar

(This is so shallow.  ugh...)

I'm male too for those who didn't know.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Upvote 1

So I was promoting this on TKR's discord and got kicked for it by some Nizam or whatever. The racism TKR is showing by doing this is disgraceful. Just what is their problem? You will notice that many who are labeled racists have had no issue posting in this thread. Yet TKR does not? Pure racism.

• Upvote 2

You know what?  I'm going to do this as a personal fabor to Roz, and in the name of scientific research, open and honest inquiry, and surveys. 

Caveats:

1.) These appear to be amalgamated faces composed of the broadly representative features of each people-group, so my exclusion of any should be taken as indication that I find the generalized features less attractive, not as a total exclusion of females from that group from my consideration.

2.) I don't want 4 wives.  But I'll pick and rank by perceived attractiveness anyway.  I'll start with excess picks and then work my way down to fitting within the rules.

First glance:

Above line; Martinican, Cape Verdean, Fula, Réunionnaise, Tunisian, Georgian, Armenian, Buryat.

Below line; Bashkir, Chechen, German, French, Belarussian, Russian, Finn.

Elimination phase to follow when I have some time to edit this post.

Elimination round 1:

Above the line: Fula and Cape Verdean have to go, because I just don't have that much enthusiam compared to Martinican.  Tunisian, because I think, like the Cape Verdean, the face feels just a little too long for me. Buryat, sorry, you're cute, but I just can't keep all of you.

Below the line: French (too angular on the face) Belarussian (heroin waif face) and I guess Bashkir have to go...

Remaining contenders:

Above line; Martinican, Réunionnaise, Armenian, Georgian.

Below line: Chechen, German, Russian, Finn

Final picks

Eliminations: Réunionnaise, with sadness...but that face just reminds me of so many hot-blooded positives AND negatives. Armenian, because, well...look one to the right. Chechen, I guess because German appeals more, and Finn, because Russian appeals more.  It is pretty close between Russian and Chechen though.

Final standings

1.) Georgian.  Easily.  Absolutely.  Just wow, great. Yeah.

2.) German. Standard pretty, imo.

3.) Martinican. Interesting, different, I like the features. Eyes, lips and proportions are all appealing.

4.) Russian. Somehow, this face just doesn't have it for me as much.  Narrower chin, wider at too, maybe?

Am male

Reasons are listed above.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

TIL Having preferences for a mate and/or thinking about what you want for a partner is shallow.

You can have all the preferences you want.  If anything, you should be thinking about more than how someone looks.

Otherwise, you'll end up in a relationship with someone who has nothing to offer just because she's pretty.  If anything, as you get older and more experienced, you realize that looks matter less and less.  There's a reason people make love when the lights are dimmed or off.

1 minute ago, Dubayoo said:

You can have all the preferences you want.  If anything, you should be thinking about more than how someone looks.

Otherwise, you'll end up in a relationship with someone who has nothing to offer just because she's pretty.  If anything, as you get older and more experienced, you realize that looks matter less and less.  There's a reason people make love when the lights are dimmed or off.

And I agree 100%, but within the game, we are given nothing to go off of except for looks and ethnicity, so players will make their decisions based off of that alone. I don't find that to be shallow because it is just a game and there's nothing wrong with having preferences for looks or race.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Just now, Thalmor said:

And I agree 100%, but within the game, we are given nothing to go off of except for looks and ethnicity, so players will make their decisions based off of that alone. I don't find that to be shallow because it is just a game and there's nothing wrong with having preferences for looks or race.

The point is that it's a shallow game.  If we really want to talk about preferences, there are much more important attributes to consider whether talking about people from the same race or among races.

4 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

The point is that it's a shallow game.  If we really want to talk about preferences, there are much more important attributes to consider whether talking about people from the same race or among races.

We don't though 

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

4 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

I guess some people are deeper than others.

Yeah, but not in some forum game

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

1 hour ago, Kriegskoenig said:

You know what?  I'm going to do this as a personal fabor to Roz, and in the name of scientific research, open and honest inquiry, and surveys. 

Caveats:

1.) These appear to be amalgamated faces composed of the broadly representative features of each people-group, so my exclusion of any should be taken as indication that I find the generalized features less attractive, not as a total exclusion of females from that group from my consideration.

2.) I don't want 4 wives.  But I'll pick and rank by perceived attractiveness anyway.  I'll start with excess picks and then work my way down to fitting within the rules.

First glance:

Above line; Martinican, Cape Verdean, Fula, Réunionnaise, Tunisian, Georgian, Armenian, Buryat.

Below line; Bashkir, Chechen, German, French, Belarussian, Russian, Finn.

Elimination phase to follow when I have some time to edit this post.

Elimination round 1:

Above the line: Fula and Cape Verdean have to go, because I just don't have that much enthusiam compared to Martinican.  Tunisian, because I think, like the Cape Verdean, the face feels just a little too long for me. Buryat, sorry, you're cute, but I just can't keep all of you.

Below the line: French (too angular on the face) Belarussian (heroin waif face) and I guess Bashkir have to go...

Remaining contenders:

Above line; Martinican, Réunionnaise, Armenian, Georgian.

Below line: Chechen, German, Russian, Finn

Final picks

Eliminations: Réunionnaise, with sadness...but that face just reminds me of so many hot-blooded positives AND negatives. Armenian, because, well...look one to the right. Chechen, I guess because German appeals more, and Finn, because Russian appeals more.  It is pretty close between Russian and Chechen though.

Final standings

1.) Georgian.  Easily.  Absolutely.  Just wow, great. Yeah.

2.) German. Standard pretty, imo.

3.) Martinican. Interesting, different, I like the features. Eyes, lips and proportions are all appealing.

4.) Russian. Somehow, this face just doesn't have it for me as much.  Narrower chin, wider at too, maybe?

Am male

Reasons are listed above.

This was wonderful, thank you mate. 

For those who are not understanding it. You don't have to agree with having 4 wives to post in. Have some fun please. 

• Upvote 1

abbadmehdi has some account problems so I've allowed him to contribute from elsewhere.

Kongo people, Armenian, kumyks, chechens
Armenian is my fav one
It seems sketchy agrees with me

I thank him for his contribution, and the rest who have been posting in also.

Main Wife: Georgian

Additional Wives: German, Armenian, Finn

Reasons: Facial structure, skin tone, and eyes

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

You are so right we can't even see their bodies in these photos.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif