Pick 4 Wives

Rozalia

How this is played
1: There are 14 rows in the image in this post below separated by a red dividing line (the only thing I added to the image). Pick 2 above the red dividing line and 2 below, doing otherwise be it by listing too few or too many from one area will render your picks invalid.
2: They will be your 4 wives because uh... you're playing by Muslim rules baby so you're good. 
3: Out of the 4 select a main wife.
4: The game does not care if you think X is a bad representation, go by what is shown.
5: State if you are a male or female. As we are playing by Muslim rules your picks will be worth half when I count them if you're a woman. If you decide to get smart and state you're a third gender or whatever then by Muslim rules you will be stoned (your picks will be rendered invalid also)
6: Picks grant 1 point each, main wife gets an extra 0.5 added. These points are halved if you're female.
7: Feel free to explain why you picked the 4 and why you selected whoever you chose as the main wife.

Template

Main Wife: 
Additional 3 Wives:
Your Gender: 
Reasons (optional):

uI7tKyY.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh and this will end in... a week? At some point whenever I deem it so. The Roz has good judgement so whichever time is picked will be good.

1 minute ago, Henrich said:

"6: Picks grant 1 point each, main wife gets an extra 0.5 added. These points are halved if you're female."

Sexism! Someone call lordaaron!

There is no sexism in Islam, check yourself. 

Cape-Verdeans, Tunisians above the red line

Kumyks, Germans below the red line.

Main one?  That's tough.  Probably the Tunisian or German.

Reason?  Hard question.  They were just the most attractive to me.   Whether it was the eyes, facial structure, hair, etc.  Just a variety of reasons.

Interesting to see all the differences though even if this thread is definitely a joke one. :P

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Cape-Verdeans, Tunisians above the red line

Kumyks, Germans below the red line.

Main one?  That's tough.  Probably the Tunisian or German.

Reason?  Hard question.  They were just the most attractive to me.   Whether it was the eyes, facial structure, hair, etc.  Just a variety of reasons.

Interesting to see all the differences though even if this thread is definitely a joke one. :P

Finally we have someone voting in. I'll have to take the first choice (Tunisian) for the main wife if you are unsure and post two like that though. Also we need your gender so the Muslim council can deem your votes worth full, half, or null points.

Am male.

Main Wife: Kumyks

Other Wives: The Fula People, Georgians, Finns

Selections made as to break the red line in half, and to have a relative genetic diversity.

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

11 minutes ago, Zed said:

Am male.

Main Wife: Kumyks

Other Wives: The Fula People, Georgians, Finns

Selections made as to break the red line in half, and to have a relative genetic diversity.

And we have a valid vote, thank you. The Roz agrees with your effort to get that diversity

Main Wife: Georgian
Additional 3 Wives:
Bashkir
Armenian
Ingush

Your Gender: Male
Reasons (optional):
Skin colour and facial structure.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Main Wife:   Wolof People

Additional 3 wives:

Kongo People

Belarusian

Finn 

Reason: I find each face attractive the most.

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

19 minutes ago, Shaxasno said:

Where are the husbands I can choose from!

Women being naturally Bisexual can play this game just fine... even if due to Muslim rules their input is worth only half as much. At least they can play, very progressive, so don't worry.

• Upvote 1

Main Wife: Lorrainer

Runner-up: Georgian

The rest: German and Armenian.

Reason: Best face by far. Also she's from an area that's the fusion of 2 of the best cultures on the planet. Other than that, the other 3 are pretty much representative of my taste range.

• Upvote 1

Main Wife: Germans

Additional 3 Wives: Finns, Chechens, and Uzbeks

Reasons (optional):

1 - Germans is main because it's a facial structure I'm most used to.

2 - Georgians for the same reason as Germans.

3 - Armenians for the same reason as above. I also think Armenia is a cool country.

4 - Uzbeks because I wanted something to scratch my yellow fever itch.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1. Wolof: cutest ooga-booga

2. Georgian (Main waifu): sexiest face out of all of them

red line

1. Altay: cutest sucky-sucky

2. Kumyk: cutest trashbag

Edited by Tsilya Tsyganov
  • Upvote 5

Main Wife: The Riffian People
Additional 3 Wives: The Buryats, Ingush, Kumyks
Reasons (optional): Went for diversity and there was so much good stuff that it was hard to choose for me. In the end I chose a Berber, East Asian, Caucasian, and Turkic. The Berber, the Riffian, got the Main wife spot because the other 3 are all from within Russia. With her being unique in that respect she can help me keep the Russian birds in line so to speak. 

11 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Finally we have someone voting in. I'll have to take the first choice (Tunisian) for the main wife if you are unsure and post two like that though. Also we need your gender so the Muslim council can deem your votes worth full, half, or null points.

Male of course sir.

Main Wife: Armenian
Additional 3 Wives: German, Russian, Georgian
Reasons (optional): All of these options are like 4-7 except the Armenian chick whose probably an 8.

Not exactly the best representations here.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif